Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 06:09:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary,

its finally friday and IM HAPPY AF. Tomorrow will be my 1st Vday im so excited about that. And today as usual, i'm gonna get drunkkkkk!

Cant wait to get home :P

love

Roya

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary

I got today off with pay because of the holiday. I'm getting shitfaced on Jack n Coke with patron chasers. 

Report Post Tip

Cont'd

So yeah. Jukebox playing oldies and I'm jamming out bby. Let's do the God damn thing. Some billiards maybe? We'll see where we go. Got two tri-tips to bbq when I go home. Yeeee

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today has been great, I've finally been able to legitimately destroy the ugly vase bought as a gift. The vase was minding its own business on the open kitchen window, the place we put it when that visitor comes. Sadly I had 'forgotten' the risk of it being blown over by the howling winds outside. Wind blew, knocked the vase over and it sadly smashed to pieces on the floor. Job done.

Dear diary

Friday is payday and since its THE BEST HOLIDAY IN BRAZIL (CARNAVAL!) maybe i wont work 28th, 1st and 2nd. Im praying for it, then will be 5 days off yay!
Friday ill go out with my work colleagues and ill go to Chapada dos Guimarães on holiday. Im so excited its beautiful there with waterfalls and translucid rivers.
Love,
Roya

Dear diary

Thank god its Friday, I have the entire weekend free to do as I please and at last be able to sleep in until whatever time I want. Naturally I will be up and my normal stupid early work time and not be able to sleep, but still I do have the option to sleep in !

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today is my first entry, today was a good day, I had a great lunch with friends, drunk a beer and enjoyed the sunshine.  While I was enjoying the day, I found $60 just lying on the streets looking like a leaf.   I was able to refill my gas tank and get a slushy.  

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Its holiday, i don't have to work til wednesday afternoon and everything has gone to shit. Why? Because i was supposed to get my payment friday, and the bank fucked it up. Now its holiday, all banks are closed and i will only receive it wednesday. So i'm broke, stuck in my house and have to beg my father for him to buy me beers. So its SHITTY.

I was supposed to be seeing naked girls dance SAMBA, be drinking beers inside a cold river on Chapada dos Guimarães, now i'm stuck here, is HOT AS FUCK 40C and i have no FUCKING MONEY _l_

love,

Roya.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary!

Seems like I was drunk over the weekend and wound people up,

That's always fun :D

It's now almost bed time <3

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

My worst nightmare has been realised, the ugly vase is back! The person who bought it felt so sad for us that it had the horrible accident, bought us a replacement. How very bloody lucky am I pffft

Dear diary
I just left the gym. I had a great workout today. Did my full body lifting workout. Then did my 20 minutes in the sauna. That took a long time today. Glad it’s over
Report Post Tip

Good Morning Diary,

I've not chatted with you in awhile.  Not much going on.  Still winter but things are looking up, at least for the weekend. Some unusually higher temps in 60's and maybe hit 70.  Then back to winter come Monday. Strange weather we have had this winter.  Time will change and it will remain lighter at night soon.  That is a big plus.

Until Next Time :) 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Here I am, yet again. And so soon after just having been here. 

Woke to a good rainstorm.  A few thunder pops and lightning cracks.  It is just nice laying in bed listening and watching the light flash thru the blinds.  I did, however, go back to sleep.  The weatherman says a warner day again today with very high winds.  I'll take the warm temps for sure :) 

Going to enjoy my day off. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
I walk in emptiness. Void all around me. I can’t even hear my screams. I try so hard to make a noise. Unable to make a sound I realize I cannot move at all. What happened to me
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Well today has been unremarkable, cloudy and grey skies all day. So I've not done much but laze around the house, should've done some chores like laundry, dishes, swept and mopped the floors etc., but those things are always going to be done. I did make a pot of chili for dinner, very tasty.  Just going to watch some tv and play a computer game for awhile tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more productive day.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

After several days of bad weather the sun is out and the air is clean and crisp.  This is a good time of year before the heat hits.  Been trying to get back into a routine. Things have been a bit chaotic since grandma died.  I've got some stuff to do over the next few days and I'd like to concentrate on getting a few rooms clean for the funeral. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Today I woke at 6am and had a serious think about getting up early and going for a run. Thankfully I came to my senses and promptly went back to sleep. But I did promise myself to have a really good think about it another morning.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's March.  We just had that wonderful time change.  "Spring Forward".  This messes with me when we have to do this.  Even with this, I should be sleeping and for some reason, I woke entirely too early.   I hate naps but I may need one at some point today, as the weather is brutally cold and windy so I will most likely hibernate in my house today.

Until next time.

Bye Bye!

Report Post Tip

Diary!

So, It's sunday, I'm tired, went out drinking and need to relax :( Please send help, I've just ate some food and feel a bit better though, May take a nap and come back later oxo.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's been a long weekend, my son had surgery on his right forearm Friday for a torn bicep and ruptured tendon. We stayed up entirely way too late Thursday night because we had to get up at the butt-crack of dawn and I just haven't been able to get caught up on my sleep ever since. 

Good news his surgery went well and he is recovering nicely, we had a wonderful dinner tonight, ribeye steaks, cheesy scalloped potatoes w/ bacon crumbles on top, corn on the cob and mac n cheese. Totally stuffed and ready for bed at 9:04 pm. LOL 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL