Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:16:21
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

I have almost completed getting stuff sorted for Christmas. Just got to deal with the worse job of it all, in my opinion, of it all. Wrapping gifts.. the constant struggle of finding the end of the sellotape, the cutting of the paper etc etc. So tedious. But I have finally learnt not to leave it till the night before. 

I went to Ikea yesterday to buy a tv unit for my sons. Sounds simple but boy had I realised Id spend most my day trying to find my way around that store and again out again.. I'd of took a picnic and a deck chair for the event. 

At least I think it was yesterday.. who knows.. maybe it was the day before? All I can say is last night my duvet was one big comfort blanket of heaven! zZzzzz

Take care Diary!

Kashya

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Let's just start this day on a good note..  It's gonna be in the 50s once again and I will take that any day in mid December.  Bring on the sunshine!  

Oh yea, and...........................

God is great, beer is good
And people are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today is my late day for work. I like to sleep a few more hours. I get to go into the gym a bit later as well. All and all I like early shift much better but the late shift is not so bad. I love sleep
Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Happy hump day. Made it to Wednesday yay! I can’t wait until the weekend! What day is a great day of the week. I love Thursday a bit more. And Friday. Now that’s a day.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ah Diary

remind me why i took the contract i've undertaken?  i'm old and should be retiring

also, i need someone to wrap my presents for me

any takers?

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, it's been a few days since my last entry.  It's Dec. 15th, 10 days before Christmas and no tree yet.  I weeded my yard, front and back and it motivated my neighbors to do the same.  :)   However, they parked their 2 RV's in from of my kitchen window and well, I had to be the bad guy.  They were very polite and moved the vehicles.  Believe me, last thing I wanted to do was report a city violation but if they didn't move them, I would of eventually.  Tomorrow is my sisters Birthday as well as my nephews.  All our birthdays fall in the end of the year with one in the very beginning.  A new years baby she was.  That's all for now.

Report Post Tip

Good Morning Diary!

Believe me I am going to ensure I have a very good morning today. Last day of a little bit of me time before the children break up for Xmas. Both on half days and allowed to wear non uniform today with Xmas jumpers. They do look adorable though! (Can 10 and 11 year olds still be classed as cute? :p .. Maybe not to their ears!).

Anyway that's it from me.. still waking up, brain not fully loaded!

Kashya

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I stayed up all night gaming even though I was up at 5am. It's going to be a very tiring day at work, please pray for me. If only I liked energy drinks!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

It's silly how often I get the daily hustle that requires me to write in this forum.  It's every single day.  Maybe I'll get a break during the week, but I see this task way more often than all the other ones.  It's very annoying.

Jon.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, It's crunch time in the NFL.  Teams are vying for position for the playoffs.  It's exciting for sure.  Christmas is getting closer, only 5 more days.  Need to prepare for New Years too.  Hmm, which party should I go to?  With the whole covid thing still going on, not sure.  My yard looks great!  Had a crew come in and do some abatement.  Whole neighborhood looks great really.  So nice to have good neighbors.  Ok, that's going to do it for me today. ciao

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 
Been a while since posting here!

Still not done my xmas shopping and I still need to sort out some stuff!

However I have started doing streamer stuff and it's coming together! woo fun times.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

I cannot believe it just happened to me. Out of the blue! Nothing could’ve prepared me for such a situation to happen to me tonight! I ran into the door repeatedly over and over I’ll never!
Report Post Tip

I'm doing this post just to waste a slot, for the completion of the daily hustle. I will be writing some more trash and bits here to add up the counts as as as ass in waste of space like me. I add more trash as a garbage blue black red green yellow orange violet. Floral Stripes jacks

Dear diary,

Xmas was good even though i fough with wooman, but later we reconciled and all went well. We stayed the whole weekend together.

I came back home sunday night and im here now, wondering if ill drink today (probably yes). Payday was yesterday so im pretty chill about new years eve and also, i have the week off from work. So it will be a good week and good ending for this terrible year.

Love,

Cleo.

Dear Diary,

I miss my dear friend.  Between illinesses, work, and lack of dependable transportation I have not gotten to see here in what feels like forever!  I am hoping that maybe we can get together here soon for some board games and fun!  Can't wait to chat with her about Wheel of Time!

Here is hoping that 2022 is so much better than the last two years!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Diary!

seems it's near the end of the year and closer to my birthday woo

better start thinking of presents to ask for (:

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's me again.  Yes, that time for me to babble about nothing.  
December has came and almost gone already. Where has the time gone?  It will soon be a new year, 2022.  Sounds funny and something to screw up writing for the next month or two. Take care Diary until the next time. ;) 

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip
Dear dairy
Today was like any other except; I was given an opportunity to shoot someone.
Well I took it, after the deed was done cops were milling about everywhere but I managed to get out of the neighborhood and then fly from Philadelphia to New York. Taking advantage of the plane flight I threw the gun out the window has landed it landed in the bay never to be seen again, I would simply contact Sal for a replacement when I touched down in NY.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I got a brazilian blowout which makes my hair not tangled anymore but super flat which I don't love. But as long as it looks healthy again it's nice and I can't complain! Yay.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Happy almost New Years. Wow this year flew by. Seems the clock have speed up this year. COVID again this year seems to broke normalcy. Thing seem like it will never be normal again.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL