Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:31:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Whelp, here we go again...

Dear Diary,

I'm glad it's Friday. Two more hours and my weekend begins. It's supposed to rain the whole time, but will give me a good excuse to slow down and actually enjoy my time off. I'm hoping I don't even have to put pen to paper and make a diary entry. Feels like work sometimes.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today New York Giants football returns, and there is also an Indiana Pacers Summer league game. Today on this Saturday I am a happy man, especially since I don't have to see brutus.

Bye

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I've played two games of football today and have a third game tomorrow, please body forgive me and take me outta this pain already.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

A busy day here all around but very productive, time to get home and get some rum I say

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
I am drunk. Again. I was happy all day long listening to music, dancing and singing and drinking, but now i kinda feel depressed. Is it hangover already? Idk. I miss my girl too. Shes with her mother trying to figure out stuff. Well thats it. I made a wonderful lunch but i only ate some steaks as a snack i didnt ate the actual lunch, now theres nothing left so im gonna make some noodles, take a bath and sleep if i can.
Cya
Carmen.
Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

There’s nothing like the first sip of a good wine. No matter how bad the day has been that first sip always makes me smile. Though today was not a bad day, so the addition of wine just made it all the better.
Report Post Tip

Dear Slim, I wrote you but still ain't calling,

You probably need more time coz you are stalling,

But is it OK coz my crypto is soaring.

It is Sunday, 8 AM and I am awake, please kill me.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It is now Day 16 of self isolation. Symptoms appear to be subsiding. Only 5 more days of this until you are FREE! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, as I began trying to post this I took a sip of coffee. It's my first coffee in 4 days as I've been very sick and unable to keep much down. Anyway, I spilled it all over my keyboard. It was pretty scary, everything seems fine right now but I don't know how long that'll last.

I have to go to washroom already. Perhaps I'm not feeling as great as I thought. It's been nice but I'll go take some more gravol now.

Later gator.

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,
Need to go to the clinic and have this rash looked at. Was a little too adventurous last weekend and didn’t have proper protection….and as the saying goes, “if you play, you gotta pay”. Has continued to spread and itches terribly. Wish me luck!
Report Post Tip

Update almost 24 hours later,

Won football 8-2 and now im properly tired..

Maybe i'll hit the gym tomorrow.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Today im very tired from work. Also i attended to a funeral today. My friend's mom died from a heart attack. It was sad. He was not upset, but i think he didnt noticed yet that she was gone forever.. i think he will feel the pain soon, i hope he can go through this ok.
I drinked tereré with a little bit of cachaça today while making a simple dinner. Rice, roast beef with sauce and broccoli cauliflower salad. Ate it and now im lying on my bed, comfy.
I think ill watch Titanic for the 16527th time cause i feel like crying while screaming JACKK JACKKKK!! today.
Thats it, ttysoon ^^
Carmen.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I’m starting to feel better but the shit I have to do now that I’m starting to feel better is kind of annoying. I’m not out of the gate yet as my stomach still sucks but im mostly stuck on toilet and not so much throwing up. I’ll get through it, nervous about having to go out of town. Don’t much like the unknown. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Readers,

Lately its been tough days, I really hated them and every single thing about them, I hated myself too, I know I'm so bad dealing with my anxity and stress, but today is a good day, I got something I really wanted so bad, I can try to enjoy my next few months now.

thank you.

Report Post Tip

I woke up with my eye hurting again. It;s so annoying and it takes a couple of hours to feel normal again after I use some drops. But it is what it is and it's a legit way to avoid work. Win some, lose some I guess.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
I awoke to the smell of smoke. It was crazy. It’s blazing fire everywhere. All of a sudden I hear screaming, shouting! I didn’t even realize it was coming from me. This was a nightmare, how could I survive. I live on the fifth floor of an apartment building. Amazing shit! A slow burning skin. Then I don’t know where I heard this loud buzzing. I turn to look it was my alarm clock!
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I found something I really wanted -- it's very scary because I haven't wanted something this much in a very long time and I'm afraid to put in effort (and money) only to be disappointed. Still gonna try though! uwuuwuwu

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,
Right now im talking to you while sitting on the toitet. Yes im pooping. Then ill take a shower and get ready to go out. I have a group of 15 women called "GUXPIDAS" which means "SPITTED". We call ourselves that cause we are the most drunk and crazy girls in town and also we are all metalheads, so we are spitted from hell lol
Its the birthday of one of the girls so we gonna celebrate on a pub and drink our asses off.
Thats it, i already pooped so ttyl
Carmen.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, or something...

I woke up today and felt like it was like any other day, but it was not once I realized I was gonna be injected with a needle. Thats right, got the damn vaccine finally.. pretty skeptical of my face falling off but so far so good. Welp until next time.. Toodles

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tottenham has a new player I think this season and last night whilst husbando was watching a video about the team, I looked up and went "Car-poo?" and now thats all I will ever refer to this player as and I am as delighted about this as I was about the "We want Paper plates" Chant that I heard the one and only time I was dragged to a Spurs game. Also Utter_Cad

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL