Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:20:29
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary, 

I woke up when my alarm went off and got up thinking it was Friday and a report had to be completed before 8am. I got in my office, opened all the spreadsheets and then realized it was fucking Thursday. So I missed out on 30 minutes of sleep because Im a fucking idiot :( 

Smsooshes

me

Report Post Tip

*Cue Doogie Howser theme song*

Dear Diary,

Today at the hospital was rough. This lady ate 300 hotdogs for a contest and lost. We had to perform surgery on her to remove the excess hotdogs from her intestines. Then to make matters worse, during my lunch break I wasn't able to buy my favorite gummy bears from the snack machine. I was mad. I get pissed off sometimes when the doctors stare at me. What are you looking at? Oh, you're waiting for me to give you a diagnosis? My bad. 

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

We today was wonderful I went to the assholes funeral. There was a bit of crying. I met his wife boy could she cry. When taken from behind she can moan. When dying she can shiver and ball. She was a great kill. She tears and blood were such a drink. Kinda dizzy with the kill. Oh and his mother died like a trooper. No we did not share uglies. But her whines for mercy. For one moment it made me rethink the kill. But he’ll no. I need to kill

Ps. I found out he has a twin sister. Make me think I need to visit her. Hummmm
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I said I would not write here again, but I find myself in need of somewhere to write something completely useless.

So here I am. again. Thank you for listening

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

Been awhile since I last left you a message. 

Looking forward to a long, holiday weekend.   A weekend to pay special thanks in remembrance of all those military men and women that served our country and lost their lives.  Forever thankful.  <3

Report Post Tip

Dear diary so today i went into a pet shop and i didnt buy anything i was good. i didnt bring a single creature home with me. i then went to go shopping and again i didnt buy anything. i walked around the town centre for 2 hours and didnt buy a single thing. (ok i bought some drain cleaner) it was a productive day i then got home and sat down at my computer to click buttons :)

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I got my 2nd covid shot today, was a bunch of people there and I feel it went ok, sadly didn't get any super powers and so far I only feel a little off, hopefully that's the worse that comes from this, but at least it's out of the way and done.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear diary,

today is friday, my favourite day of the week. It happens to be payday too, so im really excited to have a happy hour after work and drink with my coleagues. (and also pay my bills xD)

Im excited about the weekend too, cuz im going to see my girl, i miss her very much </3

Everythings going well and im actually pretty happy this past few days, like something's good is coming, you know?

Well, nice talking to you and see you soon! :)

Dear Diary, I've had a stressful 24 hours and I think the next 48 are going to be even more stressful but it's fine. This is fine. I'm fine. Everything is just fine. I'm just gonna drink my coffee and power through it. I've got this. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I've been looking forward to my first maskless holiday weekend and it's finally here. I am so ready to join friends, swim, party and picnic, but of course, I woke up with a cold this morning. I'm not sure if I should try to hide that I'm sick and go, say I have allergies or just stay home like I've been doing this whole past year.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today marks the last day of school EVER for my daughter.  It was a sad but happy day.  But, on to bigger and better things for her and I hope she continues to be herself.

Had to go the pub to celebrate her leaving for food obviously!

Tomorrow is an IKEA furniture kinda day...wish me luck

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

I have to be here one more time, two days in a row, and this really annoys me. So I am now annoyed

Dear Diary,

Ate a Macdonalds today and instantly regretted it. Drank some beer and regretting that also. Having said that, alcohol in the form of desperados is serving me well now.

No regrets.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, Not much new since yesterday. Still have a cold and feeling terrible. Can't taste food anymore so weekend cook out will officially suck now. Think i need a lawn chair in the sun, some sleep and just sweat it out.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary.

How fucking crazy is the. I think I’m in love. Yes I can’t believe it. She changed my whole reality Wow. I can’t believe it. I’m speechless. Wow. She bleed so well. His twin sister was the one. Her crud will keep me up at night. For sure. I wonder how long this will last. I love her so much.
Report Post Tip

Dear doary

This week has almost killed me being back to work, but in the best possible way

Just one day to go for time off! 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I am learning that shaking a calor gas bottle to sense how full or empty it is in preparation for a BBQ is not actually an exact science and that it is still technically a BBQ if the food STARTED cooking there and was finished up cooking in the oven....these are important life skills...harsh but important...

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

There's a lockdown in my city. I really wish it could stop. Of course once the pandemic settles down but when is that gonna happen ??

However, it is raining outside and i like the whether! It's cool, pleasant and a great time to sip my hot cup of tea and sit beside the window.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary!

I finished painting the bedroom today! Hopefully it looks okay as I Cba to do another coat.
I also need to buy a strimmer / lawn mower to sort out the grass in the back garden.

Dear diary, 

This evening I got to know that Orko is actually my captain American and is going to bring me lots of sugar sweets. In other news, the sun was beaming and I practiced some hula hooping today and thoroughly enjoyed it. I havent used a hula hoop since I was very young. Fun and exercise conjoined into one. Yay. Tomorrow its back to work and reality. I'm optimistic that its going to be a good day. Same goes for you  DannyChips you have a wonderful day and don't rob too many purses. 

That's all for now. I'm tired. 

Good night

much love

Jas ♡

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL