Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 09:52:23
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary!

The bedroom didn’t need a second coat of paint so all I’ve gotta do now is the skirtings and everything is done!
Today I managed to replace downstairs taps and flood the downstairs bathroom!
Was a fun day 🤦🏻‍♂️
Report Post Tip
Dear Diary

Today is going to be a normal day that I am sure of. Not much change in any day for me just work work work.
Family life is about the same also however my 2 year old does keep me on my toes and moving even when I only get 2 hours of sleep. Thank heavens that dosnt happen to often.
Report Post Tip

dear diary

beautiful weather, went for a walk for a few laps around the park, had a healthy lunch and completed my contract. 

all in all a good day, time for a glass of the red stuff

here's to whatever tomorrow brings

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I am learning that whilst walking poles do make you look a complete numpty they were created for a reason and actually really help on some occasions, this then leads me to believe that this might be the start of a mid life crisis moment too....

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

A quick bit to eat and 4 dead bodies makes for a great lunch. I was on my way to a potential customer. I thought since traffic was light and I was an hour early I would enjoy a new spot about 3 blocks from my meeting. It was a small ethic restaurant with a very private entrance. In the far corner of the restaurant I heard some moaning. This guy was on top of a young girl. Luckily I was carrying my throwing knives. I took out one and before I could throw it I stumbled over a dead man. I was to concentrated on the rapist. He had a chef hat on and grunt his way through the act. I decided I would run to him instead of throwing the knife. I grabbed his hat an jammed the knife in is back. He did very well. Then I killed the girl.

As I was leaving I killed a food delivery driver. Uber eats turned to Uber dead. lol
Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Working out at the gym today. Fun fun fun. I meet my next victim. How I want to make it cry and die. The nerve of the asshole. Talk to me as I do my bench press. Hello. Pfffff. Soon you will be in hell. Oh my gods. To speak to me in such a voice. Death is a mercy that will come after hours. I will take a week to put out this flame. I will take my time. This is driving me crazy. Gods grant me patience. I want this to last.
Report Post Tip

Hello again Dairy,

I really enjoy milk, but sometimes also a little bit of cheese. Gruyere is one of my favorite but I can also find myself snacking on a little bit of mozzarella especially if its in a caprese salad type thing. Oh, oh my. This is a diary, not dairy... how embarrassing, now everyone knows my deep love for cheeses.

Oh no. 

Dear Diary,

Today I embarrassed myself. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary

Life has been good so far. Today was a slow day. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. Going sofa king slow. Then I saw it. My watch was going slow. Super slow. I thought I might need a battery. So I went to the mall. I hate to shop but when in need. I make due. I went to the watch doctor and bought a new battery. The watch was at normal speed and the day went back to normal speed. On the way home I picked up a hitcher and killed him. Back to normal.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

‘I’ve never written in a diary before, especially one posted in a public forum. 
Was a decent week, all in all. Had my birthday on Thursday, just another day really, but the fellas at work got me a cake, and we grabbed a couple beers after shift, so that was pretty nice :)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

dear diary,

today the weather was lovely,

I started to do some working in the garden whilst coking a bbq 

I may have sun burn

to be continued

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Haven't been here in awhile.

In fact I was bitten with that damn Covid bug.  And yes, it bites Hard, so don't let anyone say otherwise.  It knocked me right down and put me in my place and let me know that IT was in charge of my body and Not Me!   I'm on the mend but worried when I return to work as I still need a few naps a day as it has wiped my energy right down to nothing.

Take care as I will try to do the same <3

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

So far today it has been productive. So much so that the call from my sofa to go have a lay down is very real. Its not even 1pm here and I am considering a little siesta. 

I dare say thatthe rest of the day won't be as productive.. I will blame the heat and not my health/age to try justify a lazy afternoon, with my fans on full! Bliss.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary
Kill kill kill. Today was a kill fest. I killed a man walking a dog He did not clean up after the dog. I was in the park and saw it happen. The lil dog did his business and the man just walked away. So I killed him with a knife. The bleed so much. It was a nice death. A woman started screaming when she saw the blood squirts so I shot her in the throat. When I was leaving the park I decided to kill a young man playing load music from his car. Great day
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

My Quarantine ended last night.  My Doc extended my LOA from work until Monday to help make sure I am back to myself and these silly little naps are behind me.  And the cough is still lingering as well.  I am on the mend though.

Take care!

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

It's too warm outside, it's god awful. Please give me some rain or a whole lotta clouds to block the sun out. It would make life so much better cause even though summer has some good things to it, the heat ruins most of it.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, im broke and want to win the lotto, can you send some luck my way so I can win some cash and live a rich life with lots of land, trucks and dogs (specifically pit bulls). 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

It's fucking cold, I'm  not enjoying winter aside from the fireplace, I've been  contemplating moving the computer in here.... so I don't freeze to death.

No idea how people who have snow every winter deal with this...

Love

The whiney  aussie

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, what is the point of strep throat? It's like wasps no bloody need.....then joy of joys get some meds to make you feel better that make you feel even worse.....not loving the world today....update you soon, duvet day....

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

It's already Thursday and I still haven't recovered from the weekend. It was so great to get back to "normal", even with masks and precautions. There is a light on the horizon, and hopefully things will return to what passes as the new normal quicker than we thought. Now time to plan for the next one in a few months.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary, today I realized I have absolutely nothing to say. No current conversations right now really interest me, and the ones the might, I have already commented on. This is becoming an issue because I am expected to chime in on them fairly often, but I'm just running out of good things to say.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL