Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:54:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary,

Today I have been contemplating my past and remembering days of old.

Days of when Whirl lost every mail battle that we had. Oh, how the caps lock were great. Of course, he could never manage to match my superior intellect. 

Days when Gunther and I dicked around and had fun in Lounge and people didn't get their panties in a knot. 

Days when PoisonIvy and I were besties. But now, the cruel BellaBrusca came in. I planned to take him out to a romantic candle-lit dinner, but he wanted to cheat on me with Ivy. Even though my heart is broken, I can't blame him much. Every one wants a piece of Ivy's as- the writing is smudged here.

Days when SpikeS actually chose good profile pictures. The days that existed before PissyPants, the worst name in MR's history. 

Days when Klejnot watched anime and had only 25 pillows instead of 2031293019301. 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, those were the good old days indeed. 

A teardrop stain is visible at the bottom of the diary's page. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear diary,

Today I have started looking at my family tree. It is an eye opening experience and I'm annoyed I didn't do it earlier!

I am 4 generations in...wow!

Report Post Tip

Dear diary it was a nice day today it was sunny when it's been raining but that was the weather other things that weren't nice was that in my mind it was rainy and never sunny

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Dear diary,
Don't waste the next 3 days off work!
Do something you've been putting off for ages now...sort them clothes out!
I MUST DO IT...
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I've got to stop procrastinating to do things at home *sigh* I did manage to smash out the lawns yesterday that counts though right? since we are on a quarter acre...?

I'm feeling more positive as the year goes on with some small goals i've set.

P.s We need to start looking at holiday's maybe a cruise?

Love Vel

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

Me again.  I bet you missed me ;) 
Anyway, I am hearing a few states beginning to loosen the mandatory masks.  IMO this is entirely too soon.  The pandemic is not over but getting better.  What are they thinking?  Do they want it to explode again?  I think the governor of TX is a complete and utter asshole!  JMO of course.

Thanks for listening Dear Diary! 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I've come to complain on how many times I need to write on OOC for the daily hustle.

I am running out of threads and I really don't understand some topics that are discussed.

I can't take it anymore. Please make it stop.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I had my second-ever COVID test (for travel purposes), which was saliva instead of a nose swab. It definitely hurts a lot less than swabbing -- in fact, it doesn't hurt at all -- but it was more embarrassing if that makes sense. I'm also waiting to hear on something that could either make or break my entire week. Will find out in about an hour and a half... wish me luck!

Report Post Tip

Alright, well thought out. Let's see. It was a nice day outside and I was working inside most of the day. Woke up around 5am to start on rl work as well as alittle MR mixed in to reward myself.

Just trying to stay on the grind! 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I should be happy it's Wednesday and the work week is halfway over, but I'd much rather work 10 hour days and have three day weekends. I know I'm not alone in this though process and really wish more would get on board and make it happen. Live is too short to only have two days per week off if you're lucky. Help me Diary, I'm so tired and have two more days to go.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary. 

It's been a long winter it seems and March is turning out to be great with warm temps early into the month.  Next week a possibility of 70 degrees.  OMG, this is awesome but yet I somehow think that Mother Nature will in some way make us pay for this early warm weather.  I will not complain until we get hit with the next artic blast or snowstorm.  I can only thank her after the rough February that we had.  I can come out of hibernations.   LOL 

~Piper~

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, today i got to spend time with some of my favorite noobs we had to prepare for the summer and the rage of antlion so we decided to take shelter inside a cave. The cave barely had any food and were filled with terrorbeaks so my friends were quite displeased eventually they decided to abandon me but it was cool for a while i guess.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, today at work, my boss thought i would be upset that he finally took the burden of a second job off my plate. I assured him that if me doing two roles went on much longer I was going to suggest that he begin compensating me a bit more as the extended hours to keep up were beginning to cause me to lose sleep.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today I have been contemplating my past and remembering days of old once more.

Days when Cannon was still wondering what the fuck a Lounge was

Days when @markopoulo- didn't talk to me about the baguette in their pants and the Boursin filling in the middle.

Days when Wendigo let me have a luxurious cage with toys in it. Now, it's getting so cramped up I can barely chase my tail in it. :( He also doesn't clean the cage very often. It's starting to smell bad. :'(

Days when I thought Dino was Australian.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, those were the good old days indeed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Honesty,

Papa still loves you... It's just that sometimes you need to be punished...

Report Post Tip

Dear dairy

I need milk and help with my dyslexia

Report Post Tip

Honesty! What the hell is a Lounge???

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I did end up getting good news since the last time I wrote here. I also rode a plane for the first time in like a year today and I never thought I’d miss the feeling of my ears popping cos of the altitude change but I did! Gonna go to a foam party with some strangers I met in a bar so if I end up never logging on again I might have gotten kidnapped and/or coronavirus. Yolo.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, it’s been a few days since I last wrote here. I just wanted you to know my hair turned out pretty epic. I don’t want to wash it because of how nice it is but I smell bad again and my hair smells of bacon grease so I’ve got no choice. Also I should let you know I plan on having a glass of wine tonight while I watch the finale of WandaVision. It’ll be a wild Friday in comparison to most for me. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

As another week comes to a close, I try to look for something good that came of it. I guess surviving the stress and the family and friends that surround me are what I'm thankful for, and of course, the paycheck. I think  maybeI should get a pet, too. Wouldn't hurt to have a four legged best friend around as well.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL