Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 15:23:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary, this was a freaking crazy week, I heard JoeyJoJo actually learned how to drive today, I also learned the sky is in deed blue I think, anyone can elaborate please? This wee was also a good week, my lil brother Papi_Draco turned yet another year older, people feel free to spam the crap out of him, his B-day was the 25th, anyways hope everyone's week was as good as it could be.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I am on vacation. So please tell me why MY FUCKING BODY KEEPS WAKING ME UP AT GOD DAMN 7 AM EVERY MORNING?

This is grossly unfair. I demand a recount. It is rigged. I hate everything. 

Kisses, 

me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today was yet another day of lockdown, it's almost like time stands still - you forget what everyday life used be like. One can only linger on as days fly by - the feint hope of better days slowly dimishing out of excistence. It's way overdue. Yet the plannet keeps on spinning and the sun keeps rising. In the end, humans are only dust in the wind.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I am currently watching the number 3 seeded Razorbacks get schooled by Oral Roberts. 

this can't happen, they need to get their shit together and pull this off! I have nothing else to live for!!!

Report Post Tip

Gimpsuit opens his diary to the next open page and begins to write about how he has not been able to fix the zipper on his suit. He wonders the world unable to speak. Forced to communicate with those around him purely with body language, gestures, and grunts. When will the torture that is his existence end?? He puts his pencil down, closes the book, and goes into the fetal position and sobs silently to himself.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Sunday turned out to be pretty good. Keeping track of the contest is both fun and tiring and I'm excited to see who wins it. But the way Sunday ended was terrible. I stayed up till almost 3 am playing the dumbest of games. I still can't believe Dan repeatedly destroyed me in Geoguesser. F#$%ng nerd.

Na Takkar

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

The weekend has came and gone all too fast.  But here's to a happy Monday and a quick 4 day work week.  I then have 4 days off to enjoy!  I hope everyone else has a good week too.

~Piper~ 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today work continued in the beer garden in the glorious sunshine, cold in the shade stil but toasty in open sunny areas, not long now and we are good to go

Report Post Tip

I am invested in the beer garden Smash - I'm more than ready for things to get back to normal.

Dear Diary

Today was a fun day at work

Followed by a clean kitchen floor when i got home

I also have some days off coming up

Good times

Report Post Tip
Thanks guys
Report Post Tip

Dear diary, today I am pretty grumpy. Everything sucks and it’s cold outside and I’m a little bit stressed out. I could use a shower I think I would feel better after a shower and maybe some food but I’m too lazy to cook and looking online for delivery kind of stresses me out because there’s so many options and I just don’t know what I want more.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, Today I woke up in a IDGAF mood. And to be honest. It was a good mood for the day.

I will now smoke a bowl, and continue on with this wonderful mood

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

today a young girl at work collapsed and we had to call an ambulance. The poor girl is only seventeen and has wpilepsy and this is the second time in two weeks that she has seizures at work. Thankfully she didn't hurt herself when she fell. I feel so sad for her.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today in that silly MMORPG I lost my mentor, and my mentor's mentor. The ripples caused by their departure will be felt for a very, very long time. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, Today was far busier than I wanted it to be. Tomorrow better be much quieter. I don't feel like dealing with it. At all. >:(

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

The last month has been suuuuper tiring with work and I can't wait for it to slow down. On a much brighter note I got to watch Godzilla vs Kong today and wowwwwwwww! It was a good Godzilla movie just like King of The Monsters! Well diary it's getting close to 9:30 so it's about time for a cup of green tea and then off to bed... hopefully. Til next time your friendly neighborhood JohnnyLawrence signing off!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I watched Johnny watch that movie and boy he was really into it. I think he might be some kinda furry or something I don't really know. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I’m cold and also sweaty today. I’m not feeling too good and have some nasty feeling in my throat and nose. Also my ears are itchy. I think I’m sick. I do not like this. It would explain why I was so cranky yesterday though. I hope it’s not the VID. Coffee tastes weird this morning though, I don’t know. 

Report Post Tip

Today I went to the park with my daughter to let her play and have some fun so that she gets tired and goes to sleep early. Then I went to buy some food and then I took a small walk. 

While on my walk and just 2 minutes from home I hear a splash and there is bird poop on my arm. 

God I was so tired and almost started to cry just because I've head a horrible week with being sick.

Well well. At least I hope tomorrow is gonna be better and I'll even get some sleep.

Night diary!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I feel like this is not a very secretive place to share with you anymore.

I dont think we can continue this relationship. This is good bye, forever

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL