Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:57:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

Today was an amazing day at work. I love working with the little kiddos but man was I an idiot for wearing my brand new vans fresh out of the box. My feet are hurting :( Lesson Learned. 4 hours of walking and running around in brand new shoes is hell. Note to self...don't ever do that shit again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary.

I am so tired today. I should probably take my meds and go to sleep, but I have to call a friend and get some food before sleep. Ugh I had the most stressful day. 

At least i had my baby girl with me to give me kisses and show me that one shouldn't stress too much. Naah I've never been good at taking my own advices.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm just realizing that I am babbling and just don't know what I'm saying. 

Lol I'm off.

Bye

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I've gotten the vaccine, not sure if that was smart or not. But we shall see.  Feeling tired as hell right now so today will be a lazy one where effort goes out the window. I guess I can cross off writing in a diary off on my bucket list now too.

Dear diary
At work today I got some of them jobs done that I've been putting off for weeks.
Came home and cooked and then cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom.
Good day all around 😊
Dear diary,

I didnt go to work today, called in sick because they annoyed me at a meeting on Tuesday. Karma set my kitchen on fire. I Inhaled a huge amount of fumes/smoke and now I really am sick with a nasty headache. Damn!

Until next time...

Jas ♡

Dead diary,

i hope Jasmine is doing better. Karma is complicate!

My day was great. I slept good and could chill since was needing because had a way so busy week at work.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today, I played a bit of death dice. MrChaChaSlide really wanted to participate in deathdice too. I saw a code Izzy put out. I let MrChaChaSlide claim the code to be nice. He got admin wacked. I am now ChaChaSliding on his grave.

I jinxed it. I am sad now. :(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Dear Diary,

I recently bought a Roku. It is glorious and I'm not sure why it took me so long to get one before. Now I'm even thinking of cancelling the satellite TV. So many possibilities!
Report Post Tip

Cmon guys, women have Diarys... well ok.

" Dear Diary, i have nothing to say. I hate Sundays."

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Got my COVID shot and my arm is sore AF. Guess it's better than getting COVID or a stick in the eye. I'll be happy when I don't have to wear a mask anymore. Tired of having to remember it, wash it or my glasses fogging up. It's annoying.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It has come to my attention, but perhaps I have known for a while, a few key facts. My first fact, and probably the most important, is that I have very few good friends and even fewer family members that actually like me. Its fine I guess. I mean, Im planning my wedding and I guess that means I dont have to invite many people. My second fact is that I have unpopular opinions about a few key topics. Its funny how if you have a different opinion, you dont want to tell people your opinion in case you might end up well... in this game, dead, or lose what little friends you have left. I feel like I'm the queen of silent, unspoken, unpopular opinions these days. My third, and final fact, is that I feel hard pressed to trust people in my life. How do you trust someone when they do not trust you? But how to honestly define trust?

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today I am so very tired. I stayed up so late to watch Ben Askren get knocked out in the first round, and then I was too upset to fall asleep. I don’t care about the 20$ I lost betting on him, I care more about that idiot who knocked him out feeling like he’s on top of the world because he knocked out a mediocre retired MMA fighter, who was only good until he signed with UFC. Annoying. Gosh. I hate Jake Paul.
Anyway. Rant over. 

Grumbles

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I was asleep, it was pretty great. And then I was woken up. And then I was kept awake. So now I am up on the computer again because fuck me eh? 

Smooches

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Work outside of the mafia is a drag, mainly when working above board and legally, the excitement is wavering. Bonus I have 3 hrs to go before i head home yaya!

Vel x

Report Post Tip

DEAR DIARY, 

I AM GOING TO FIND THE MAN WHO IS OUTSIDE HAMMERING AT 2AM AND I AM GOING TO PLAY SIMON SAYS WITH HIS KNEECAPS. 

NO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. MAYBE I MEAN BOP IT. IMMA HIT HIM, OK? GOD DAMN. 

smooches

me

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today was sunny which meant I HAD to sit in a beer garden and eat lunch.
I then went to spend time with my niece on her birthday.
I am freezing cold and cannot warm up!
Think it's time for bed.
G'night x
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

For the first time in over a year I had to hold in a fart whilst commuting to the office. It was a struggle, but I did not release it into the world on train nor on stairs. I am very proud of me, although I do miss the freedom of my home office. 

Smooches, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary 

Today I ran three miles to clear my head up, the weather was alright and the breeze was nice,  Worked wonders for me love the person I am becoming! 

WSP

Dear diary
Second day in my house, maybe not pre arranging internet wasnt the smartest idea, especially as somehow I only have 1 bar of internet on my phone at the moment.
I’ve finished buying most the stuff I need but tomorrow going to buy a wardrobe!
Report Post Tip

Today I watched my team get promoted back to the premier league, zero fingernails left, worn through the carpet from pacing in front of the TV, but they came through in the end. Such a shame that fans are still not allowed, can't wait to get back there

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL