Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:59:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

It's that time again that I come to you to talk jibberish.  

Today has been pretty productive.  Thankfully no overtime today so got some errands out of the way and some cleaning and things organized here at home.  

Took a walk and it was quite chilly.  That sun today was very deceiving.

Well, until we meet again and I'm sure it will be soon just based on past history!

~Piper~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

This weekend was utterly busy, note to self don't hoard shit you no longer require. You're offspring will thank you.

Love
Vel
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I'm knackered, staying up till 6am drinking and watching UFC was a good idea, however 4 hours sleep and waking up and feeling rough makes me feel it wasn't worth it as much.

Cheers

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear "D"

Today was a slow day for me. I skipped around the corner and just missed the IED going off.

I Walked behind a low wall just as a machine gun opened up on us.

I did manage to pop off a couple of rounds at least before our mission was completed.

Slow day for the ruling GF's and Dons of the day.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Once again i have turned upside down on day and night decided to stay on a call until 9am to speak to some canadian guy but at least we had a good time. Going to be productive for the last 5h by cooking food and then looking at sad cat memes while coding.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Can it be Wednesday yet? actually, can it just be the end of March yet? I'm kind of really tired of this shitty weather and work to do. bleh

p.s, send halp

Report Post Tip
Dear diary getting a bit tired of having to constantly write here hopefully it will all end soon...

I was going to buy groceries today however my 4h nap turned into 11 so i had to skip it to finish a deadline maybe ill get it done tomorrow but probably not
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary!

The FBN agent lied to me.  Totally and 100% lied.  He got his money.  Wtf is up?  Grrrrrrrr    Cannot trust a  man.  Hahahaha

~Piper~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today I bought a home ;)  It was an awful experience.  Partly due to covid, but in the end it was the underwriter who just wouldn't sign off.  One letter of explanation after the other.  Finally, I was cleared to close.  So, I go in to sign the Docs and do so and everything looks good right?  wrong....I get another call that I have to come back in and resign the Docs again because the Mortgage company had the wrong date on them.  Ugh!  Ok, I compose myself and go through the entire process again.  Buying a house.....stressful.  Buyer beware.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, Uneventful day. Feels like Spring is on the way so thinking about dinner. Gonna fire up the old grill and make some nice juicy burgers for dinner. Need to get some cheese first and then I'll be good to go. Maybe some steak fries on the side with a nice cold brew.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I got my tax return today. I got an email saying it was on the way then I checked my bank and it was there. I am extremely happy. Might buy the Ben & Jerry dunks. I'm not sure yet. Also looking at purchasing a new gun. Who knows. Stay tuned

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Dear Diary, lazy day today.  First day in my new home and the weather is so crappy I cannot go outside to enjoy the yard.  Suppose to clear up by this weekend :).  I have big ideas for this new home.  create brick arches in between the pillars I build also out of brick.  It will set my home aside from all others.  I want to build block walls around the property dividing me from my neighbors.  As the saying goes, good fences make good neighbors :).  To be continued....

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

A few things the news just does not stfu about and I am sick to death of hearing about it!

Vaccines... Megan and Harry.   They are driving this chit to the point you can hardly turn on the tv without hearing about it.  Also, do we really need to see those needles going into people's arms over and over and over?  I'm a hard ass but a big time sissy girl when it comes to shots.  Both me getting or watching others get them. 

Done whining now!

Yours truly,

~Piper~

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

March 13th, my hair is no longer long and annoying as I managed to book in an appointment to get it cut, However.

It's still stupidly bright pink.

Pro's and Con's

Report Post Tip

Today I had an all girls day. My husband was at work all day and me and the three babies ate good food, watched a bunch of movies and read a little. Or at least I read a little. To them. 

Then when they finally fell asleep I took the chance to clean a little and put up our new microwave.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, 

Uni has been pushing my limits lately, but I'm so proud that I've made it this far so bring it on! Also, my boyfriend and I celebrated our one year together and we went out for lunch. 

I'm having my first session with a personal trainer tomorrow - keen AF.

K bye

Luna

Report Post Tip
Dear Diary,

I’ve spent days digging out foundations on a slope ensuring everything is level. Build the frame of the base of the structure and it’s off by 30mm 🤦‍♀️
Recheck foundations they are level move frame to another spot still offf!

Spent hours cutting packers to correct the difference......
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Yesterday was my favorite day here in the UK. You see if was Mother's day here, which is very amusing because any American male that I speak to and mention it, they panic and freak out just enough to warm my cold dead heart. I mean it absolutely sucked I had to watch football but puppers so I guess swings and roundabouts eh? 

SMOOCHES, 

Me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Nothing big had happened today but one thing that I must tell you is that a very good friend of me has comed home from hospital after having a bad covid inside her that nearly killed her, she also got 65 while having that horrible thing in her but o my so glad she survived and is now home again and feeling better, there are some that survive this shitty disease that kills so many and that is a thing that no one lost in mind, its so damn good to see this lady back on her feet even if shes in a wheel-chair, love it BIG

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Today started like crap. I thought sleeping from 10pm to 3am meant 5 hours of sleep. I forgot about the time change, 4 hours of sleep was not enough. However, once I woke up fully and got going with my day, it turned out to be a pretty rad day.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL