Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:38:01
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25
Dear diary
I thought was was gonna for today. I was driving to work going through a green light when out of nowhere a truck hit me The airbags went off smacking me in the the face. The car caught on fire. I was trapped by the seatbelt. The flam s keep getting closer I hear the baby in the back seat crying. They was nothing I could do. As the gas tank exploded I heard the alarm clocks blaring. Wow I was dreaming such a pleasant dream. Ruined by an alarm clock
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

today is friday and i cant wait to get home. Im tired and hungry and my head hurts a little. I miss my wife and i cant wait to be with her this whole weekend and to meet our new dog that she picked up yesterday. His name is Whiskey and hes adorable!

Im sorry that i havent been here a lot, as you know, im doing my stuff. But ill always show up and talk to you, even if is just a little bit.

Ill see you next time <3

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's the long weekend here thank god, here's hoping it warms up and we can go bushwalking, had family game night tonight that was pretty fun :) Today we done feck all and just chilled watching disney and I am ok with that hah, here's hoping I can even squeeze in a wine or two 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today I will be jailing.  Should be fun, right?

Lets home I make it out alive!

:D

Report Post Tip

Also, thanks to this post I clicked the wrong person in jail and now i'm on a 2 minute ban.  What would you do with your 2 minutes?

I am going for snacks and to check the the doors are locked. Currently living my best life!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I'm psyched it's the weekend. Nice day outside, so gonna wash my car and then go hang with my homies. It was a long work week so ready to just have some fun and chill. I'll probably just stay in tomorrow, get some gaming in and watch a movie or two. Maybe I should grill, seems like a good weedkend to do that too.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today I realized I was frustrated at the fact that I’m pretty sure 9 of my last 10 hustle days included a “post in an outside thread” hustle.

It occurs to me that these are my least favorite hustles and I would prefer it if I didn’t see quite so many of them.

That is all.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

I am also frustrated as I have gotten post in an ooc 3 times in a row. This is my least favorite hustle and i am running out of things to say in the posts that are available :(

Report Post Tip
Dear diary this week and I went camping and it was raining and some of the rain got in my tent and ruined everything it made the trip really unfortunate so we had to leave early hopefully next time it’s not raining in the middle of the summer
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I'm enjoying this jail event but the heat is not making it easy, please give me some rain soon or I'm afraid I might melt.

Thank you for listening, I know you are just a diray but at least you don't mock me or talk back.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
I killed a man for looking at me the wrong way. I was heading to the city for a meeting at the lawyers office . As I was heading in the office a man gave me the strangest look. He didn’t say a word. Just that look. I went to my meeting and I couldn’t think about anything else. That look. It kept on my mind. So after the meeting I had enough. I shot him in the eyes so he could never look at alone else.
Report Post Tip
Hi diary, 👋

Today is hot. I've eaten a lot of ice cream and slurped a lot of slushies. It's been great. I now look like a lobster. If you're a lucky little diary I may write you a poem next time. Yeehaaaaa

Love Jas ♡
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

so this weekend was WAAAY too hot, I watched the euro's all weekend and it's going to be my plan for the rest of the week, so sorry for spamming main about football, usually with puppy.

Report Post Tip

dear diary:

today i recieved my daily hustle objectives and it left me wondering one thing...

just how long is 'appropriately long' for a forum thread hustle?

...i was left perplexed with an overwhelming feeling of anxiety

will this post be enough or will i be forever trapped in this endless cycle of suffering.

eventually i completed the hustle with just 43 seconds to go before it reset

currently i am enjoying 43 seconds of pure delight until it all begins again.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Is it wrong to wish for the hot weather then when it arrives wish for it to be cooler? Or even worse actually look forward to the thunderstorms to break the heat which in itself is selfish as my dog is very frightened by them....I guess I need to learn gratitude in whatever form it delivers...so thank you diary for being here for me.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

today im feeling anxious but relieved. My wife had been feeling very ill for a few days. She got ashtma and bronchitis, she wasnt being able to breathe and feeling chest pains. Then we bought some medicine and today she woke up feeling 100% better. We were worried about Covid, so thank God everything is fine now.. That's why im relieved. I hope you're ok! Talk to you soon <3

Yaxmeen.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

today is saturday! Finally! You know how i love saturdays, right? Is the day that i wake up well-rested and i can be in front of my computer all day, listening to songs, playing games and and having some well earned fun, since i have worked all week. Its also the day that i cook something delicious for lunch while having lots of beers, and i can bother people on MR lounge with my drunkness, lol! So im pretty happy today. I hope you're doing good. See ya!

Yaxmeen.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today I went to the pet shop to buy some treats for the doggothen I went to buy some ingredients to bake a lemon drizzle cake.

I baked said cake and yet to have a taste 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today was a good day.

Took a good nap and now i'm watching a movie while chilling. The weather is crazy since raining as the world will to end so guess the sleep time will be great.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

Today was a good day, very uneventful and a tad too warm, but I made tacos and they were wonderful so that was nice.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL