Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:52:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary, today was weird. I had a bomb ass breakfast though, I haven't stopped thinking about it so I guess I've got that going for me.

I am crazy tired but I was very productive today. I slept maybe 2 hours last night and then spent the day cleaning. Cleaned out my closet, washed floors several times, and and rearranged my kitchen. I have to make this giant freezer look decent and fit somewhere. It's been a pain.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, the plumber is coming today to fix my toilet. It is leaking every time I flush. It’s been a rough two days, I had to flush with the bucket because he said on Friday that it sounds like it’s the gasket, whatever the heck a gasket is I was unable to flush all weekend. I can’t wait for this guy to come. I feel like a hobo having to live like this. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

I had the luxury of a lay in today. Normally I am up at 6am every week day. But today slept in as the old man took the kids to school. I could not believe it was 11am by time I awoke. I kinda feel so guilty. Yet could happily go back to bed, why?!

Oh well the day begins now! 

Dear diary
I lost my mind today. I hope someday I find it again. It’s lonely in here all by myself. I can take the silence. I miss the directions and snide comments. Note to self. It seems the only way I can follow directions now is if I write it first. But for that to happen I need to think. With no mind is so hard. I don’t think this can last. I started looking all over the house for it. Over here over there. Nope still can’t find it. So fucking lost. Wtf
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

It's been warm again, where is this rain that was promised?  Weather report has said it's supposed to rain the last 2 days it has been sunny, it's not cool. On another note I made lasagna earlier today and it was lovely, there's just enough left for breakfast or lunch so that's nice I guess.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, this morning I woke up and chose violence. I did my dishes angrily, and folded clothes angrily. Then I washed floors as I cussed and groaned. I am glad the Habs won last night but I had a terrible sleep. Tossed and turned and my cat who sleeps at the foot of the bed didn't like this, so he scratched my foot and meowed angrily at me. So I kicked him off the bed and shut him out of the room. Then when I got up in the morning to pee he had vomited in front of the door and I stepped on it. So, I guess he got the last laugh. Might not give him any soft food today. He can suffer with his hard food. Prick.

Dear Diary, Today sucked. Had a little itch on my head. Asked my girl to take a look and it turned out it was a tick. I'm guessing I've had it for a few days because it was pretty big. She had a hard time getting it out so had to shave my head which I'm not happy about at all. She claims she got it all including the legs. Hopefully all is good and my hair grows back pretty quick.

Report Post Tip

Dear wonderful diary. 

Today was a beautiful start. It was raining and my hair didn't get wet on the way to work. Work was so busy but that was okay because time went by so quick. On my lunch I had to phone the nursery and ask them to give my boy his dinner as my daughter accidentally took his lunch box to school instead of her own. After work I went to buy new tyres for my car. First garage I went to tried charging me high prices, it was extortion. Its like they saw me coming. Little did they know I wouldn't be accepting that as I wasn't feeling stupid today. So on to the next garage who charged me reasonable prices but then tried flogging me new break pads... he come back with a price and I spat my tea all over the shop. No thanks I said. Just the tyres. Onwards to home. The children wanted a chippy tea, went and got some chip butties, got home both boys napping on the sofa. Sigh. But honestly,  over all a very productive good day and a solid 7/10.

Until next time

Love

Jas ♡

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Things are not going well. Me and my wife been far from each other during the last 4 months. We had to leave our house because of some issues with the landlord and i came back to my parents house and shes living with her mother. We've been fighting a lot and hurting each other so much... I dont know what to do anymore. Every day we fight, and since we're apart, its very hard to work things out. I dont see her in almost 2 weeks and still, we fight every single day. Im also broke in the end of the month, but at least it's pay day tomorrow.
I hope next time we talk, I'll have some good news 😔

Yaxmeen.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I just poked myself in the eye trying to rub it. All I can see are white spots, oh now there's a black spot, okay the white spots are back, my eyes won't stop watering. I hope this is over soon.

Don't poke yourself in the eye, Diary. Not that you can, you're lucky in that way. 

Bye Diary.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today was a good day. I took doggo for a little longer of a morning walk than usual after I threw out the garbage. I felt like I had all the energy until I got home and had a coffee. Then the cramps started to kick in so I took an extra strength Advil and relaxed while watching Moana. Then I had some leftover burrito from last night for breakfast. So naturally I decided to have breakfast for dinner tonight. I made potatoes, bacon, sausage, eggs and a waffle and I rinsed it down with a nice tall glass of malk. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary today was a good day, it wasn't too warm. I went to burger king and bought a banana milkshake, I got a large but paid for a small, so that was a lovely victory. Then I came home and relaxed for a bit then decided to go watch the new Fast and the furious. It was not as bad as I thought it would be, but it also wasn't anything spectacular.

Report Post Tip

dear diary

how to make you happy boy !!!!!!

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
Today I started the day in the gym. Then I got a hair cut. Well I should say I got them all cut. I’m not sure if I like it. I went for a different style. You really never know how you will look. Yes it was a major change. Lot a lot of hair. All over the floor. So much hair. I think the best thing is it’s getting so hot outside the hair cut cooled me off so much. I heard it take 10 days to decided if you like your hair cut. Then in 3 more weeks you have to go again.

Dear Diary.

The weather has been crazy, hot, humid with lots of rain.  I am off of work for 5 days and I am hoping for some better weather.  I'd like to see a few fireworks this year and hope to have a great 4th of July.

Dear diary

What a day 😔

In my other life I went shopping with my daughter and ended up with more bags of shopping than we could carry. That part of my day was fine!

Think I'll get some sleep tonight?
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Today im feeling good. The weekend is here! Too bad ill work tomorrow til noon, but im doing it for the extra hour$. Me and my wife going to have a talk, the last one, to see if we can figure things out. Im praying and hoping that we can do this peacefully and be together again.

Anyway, always nice talking to you.

See you soon <3

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, my head hurts from staring at a screen so much for the last 3 days. I could use some wine, and cheese, and some chicken wings, and like 4 Tylenol, and some sleep, and some air....

I could use a lot right now honestly. I'm tired.

Send help, Diary.

Report Post Tip

Dear diary 

I woke up from a short slumber and found blood on all the walls, everyone I had known was dead

I am still in a daze but have been greeted very kindly by new friends

Report Post Tip

Hello Diary,

New Day, New ME!   I figure the name is suiting considering it's the 4th of July weekend here in the states!

Hoping everyone has a safe and Happy 4th! 

~FireCacker~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL