Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 05:31:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary

Today was a great day, it was warm as all hell but I went to the beach and had a great time. The water really helped with cooling me down, I spent more time in the water than I did out of it while I was there. Wish there were less people there as it was hard to find a place to sit that had any shade.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

Today was a busy day, my work was driving me crazy but i survived. The course was good, i started a new paint and hope it will look beautiful.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

Today has been semi interesting, home schooling sucks though, seeing kiddos brain work is interesting, though I urgently need a wine 

Report Post Tip

Summer is still going on strong and the weather is still has a tropical flare to it. But the evenings and night time are cooler and finally I'm able to sleep. I hope it continues like this.

Dear diary,

things are not better since we last spoke. I got into a huge fight and fucked things up with my ex wife and her family, so they threw her out of the house and fired her (her dad's company) and now she's living with some cousin and im terribly worried cuz she can't stay there for long.

She even had to sleep on a park bench one night, im so sad and everything turned into this huge fucking black hole. Im making lots of debts with loansharks and also im trying for a loan from the bank to help her rent a place and get her shit together. She hates me now and there's no chance we ever get back.

I still love her and worry lots about her so im trying to help any way i can. Thats why i've been absent. I pray that next time we speak, she has a home and everything's ok, so i can try live my life normally.

Thanks for always listening to me, i feel better.

Until next time,

Carmen.

Report Post Tip

Diary oh Diary She smiles as she writes. 

If there is anyone I can tell my secrets to and not be judged then it's you. Today I was caught. I was caught dunking my biscuits into my tea then slurping them up and repeating the so called offence multiple times by a colleague who whole heartedly disapproves of such behaviour. I knew you'd understand.  

Speak soon

Flowah. 

Dear diary,
Lots of experiences today but it has been a fantastic day.
More adventures tomorrow and Sunday then home.
Hope you all have a great day!
Report Post Tip

Today was a great day.

right up until I realized I had one minute to complete my hustle. 
then it sucked. The end

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Fingers air painting stained glass masks.  Nothing can be prepared for, did ya breath today, good, the show goes on  Cheers!  

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

I was able to survive the dumb storm that went through my city. Had to fight with the electricity company cause there was a live cable on the street. Now we're in that nice after-storm weather and everything is looking great. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary alcohol is the devil. I hate it, more than I hate you. Ill need you to do better next time please.

Report Post Tip

It is still hot and the nights are starting to feel like earlier during summer, as hot as during the days. But luckily the price of watermelons have dropped to almost 1/3 and nothing feels as good as a bowl of watermelon that has been in the fridge a few hours. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yesterday I went to an airshow, if you ever get the chance to see The Red Arrows doing a display I very highly recommend it, it's a fantastic experience.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Sunday is coming to a close and Monday is peeking around the corner.  I finally felt like I had  a weekend off.  

Dad is here from out of state so have spent some time with him and my brother.  Family time has been nice :)  

The heat and humidity was extremely high today but I mowed anyway.   I was drenched by  the time I was done. Wow....  Didn't realize it as I was mowing.  

Anyway, so long til next time as I'm sure there will be a next time ;) 

~ FireCracker ~

Report Post Tip

Today was fine. But later in the week, we are expecting a pretty big heat wave that will take us to low 40s and this is worrying me a bit. Hopefully the meteorologists are wrong though and we do go that high.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I am so very tired. I’d like to sleep for a week straight. Everything hurts and I have cramps which makes everything 167x worse. I mean, I’m fine. This is fine. I will be fine and I’ll survive but I do like to complain and what is the point in having a diary if you’re not going to use it to bitch about stuff?

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, I hate going to the dentist, but I have some operations to do. Help me lol.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

I had a list as long as my arm of things I wanted to get done today. I did a grand total of none of these things.

They will still need to be done tomorrow so it will wait.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

It's been raining two days in a row now. It's quite nice actually, now if it could cool down a little that would be nice too. I hope it rains tomorrow as well, even though I took some steaks outta the freezer.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

today i had to behave like an adult and i did not like it, not one bit.

I mean, what i had to do was necessary but it will also mean people will lose jobs, today is a sucky day

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL