Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 08:46:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

Just found out today that we're going into mandatory shutdown. Not lockdown. Shutdown. Not really sure what the damn difference is. I was looking forward to seeing my family for Easter, now that's postponed for another month. This year is sucking as bad as last year. 

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, my uncle died today, he had cancer. It was a long fought battle that was lost, sadly today. I miss him more than words can express. Anytime he was around he was the life of the party. Every time we first saw each other, the refrain was, "hey fucker!" but it was filled with love. He was a welder, a drinker and a kareoke legend. I miss him so much. Happy trails uncle jake.

Report Post Tip
Dead dairy April first and I today I found out the only fool is me . Things seem to get worse as I realize how much of a joke I am. I have no one telling me that I’m not . They are always telling me that I am . Today was the first time I thought about writing my name in the suicide box and clicking the button . I had regrets so I didn’t . As of now I wish I did . Selling drugs to get by wackinf some poor ass gangster doesn’t sit right with me my heads been spinning since my first kill . I need some help
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Why the ever loving fuck does my body keep waking me up at 7am on the days when I do not have to work? Why is my body like "Nah fam, 5 hours of sleep, get up time to be productive" no fuck off I dont wanna be productive. What you doing boo? 

Smooches

Tired

Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I'm halfway done with my long weekend and already dreading Monday. All I've really done so far is sleep and workout so I'm gonna try and be a functioning human being tomorrow and go out for a change. Just hard to do anything when it's 40C outside, but I will try my best tomorrow. For today, I'll continue being a loser and keep playing my newly-acquired Lego game.

Report Post Tip

Today I walked with my family around an old Roman City. The sun was shining, we ate lunch in a park, people we encountered were happy. Today was a good day.

Report Post Tip

Hello. It's me again. I tried staying up so I can fix my body clock but I succumbed to the sleepiness and napped... So instead of sleeping from 6 AM to 6 PM.. I now sleep from 12 PM - 8 PM so I'm not sure if that's worse or not...

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Im sad that nobody will get to see all the puzzles and fun that Takkar and I put into the Easter Egg Hunt. He and I spent weeks going back and forth all all the different tiles and games, having so much fun writing all the role playing and finding images for each one. From what I saw, it was a huge success and was a pretty good turnout. Maybe next year. Who knows.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary!

One totally fucked up day and it's supposed to be Easter Sunday.  But instead it is a day of MR killing by the kingpin himself killing his own people!  How sweet is that?

Report Post Tip

Oh and Diary,

They should shove those SR's up someone's ass! 

Report Post Tip

Dear diarrheay,

Today was an interesting day. Some people held a maple syrup convention. I killed them all. Maple syrup is the devil's asshole. Anyone that consumes maple syrup shall feel my wrath

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, it's been a great few days. I've been more productive, work has been a lot better and I've gained some incredible company! I am looking forward to the rest of the week, it's pretty hot here so may go for a few days out when I'm off. Nothing like some good Vitamin D to make your mood even better!

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary.

I lied. I have returned. The weather is great, work was easy.

Today has been a pretty good day. Time to play some games and relax 🤷‍♂️

Report Post Tip
Dear diary, Today I was talking to a stranger and I was flabbergasted that this person, not only didn't know I was Jewish, but was unaware that my wife is a doctor and didn't even know I went to Harvard Law. What is this work coming to?
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary

This week has been my first week in the office for a job I started nearly 8 months ago. Meeting my colleagues face to face for the first time has been a very strange experience. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, I seemed to be developing a new addiction. Don't worry it will not destroy my health but I really need to take a long hard look at my friends, Mxyz and Giyu. I could blame Whirl also but for once he is innocent and there isn't a need to glare at him.. as like me he has fallen victim. 

On the upside, the trees and stones are cleared. I am looking forward to what the day brings! 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear JenBarber I have dragged Angry_Goose into the same situation, have you learned about mods? 

Report Post Tip

Dear Georgette Diary,

We have been looking into so. We have left that in the capable hands of Godfather-Guru-Farmer Giyu to head that department! 

Report Post Tip

Dear JenBarber Diary, 

If Giyu has questions or wants suggestions, please pester me in other places for I am a god at the world of farming. 

<3

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

Wow, what a roller coaster week... I wound up dead then came back to life. Now I hear so many zombie jokes. Seriously though, it's a strange feeling stepping back into your previous life. I'm grateful for every extra day and I won't take them for granted.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL