Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 04:43:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear Diary,

I've recently gotten into squid games, however after watching it my parents have said they want to watch it so i'm now watching it for a second time with my parents which is quite nice as it means I go over to see them a bit more :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary
I have been away for like 3 years, I came back today finally since 3 years, I went to my favorite club started training again and I lm really happy for that and feeling great.
Report Post Tip

I think I’m gonna get sick soon because I keep walking in the rain. I have a big vacation coming in 2 weeks so if I end up getting COVID before then I’m gonna throw a bitch fit.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Yesterday I had to go into the office. Then we had a four hour meeting with 300+ people in the room and I suspect we all have covid now. Then we went for going away drinks for the lovely Bianca. There was so much walking involved. And stairs. Just so many god damn stairs. I can barely walk today. But I have to. Because I have to go into the office again. 

Maybe I'll get hit by a car. That'd be ok. 

Love, 

me

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dear Diary,

It's friday and pay day which means

PARTY TIMEEEEEE also brother has a surprise party tomorrow so that should be fun.

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It's been a long week for only a 4 day work week.  But then again when you got a work area filled with drama I guess it is to be expected.  That has pretty much been my work week.  I love my ME time.....

Report Post Tip

Dear diary, today I woke up early. Obviously the guys next to me finally decided to move out due to the crazy noise and a few gunshots midnight. I wonder who the next miserable folks will be. The coffee shop has a new waitress during nightshifts...another duty of mine.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I cannot believe I lived another day on the Prairie. It was quite exciting to see the oxen fighting the Tigers this morning. What such excitement brings to mind is that the good Lord looks down upon me and smiles. I thank you for being here and listen to my story for I have nobody here with me out in the Prairie.
Dear diary,

I had steak for tea. Now I'm settling with a movie... not sure which. I'm most pleased Monday is over and done with just the rest of the week to go till the weekend. Yaaaah!

Thanks for listening

Flowah Powah ♡
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Autumn in Europe has started and we are ready for many months of darkness and rain. Just the way I like it, meaning that I will be able to stay home and play games, without being bothered by sun-loving pilgrims. Finally people will not use the phrase "But it is such lovely day"

I do not like days, I do not like sun or people, leave me alone!

Happy New Year

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I have to go into the office today. I just woke up. I should have left 30 minutes ago. Looks like I'll be "Working from home" until after Peak time/Rush hour and then heading in to cover up the fact that my alarms did not do fuck all for me this morning. 

Oh also, we have another work "huddle" where for 5 hours the leadership teams will talk at us while we all sit in a room closely together. If I don't have covid from last week, I'm absolutely going to get it today. 

Wooo!

Love, 
me

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

I didn't sleep well last night. Could be due to the fact I did not go to bed till after midnight, oops. But this morning is not going great. The little ones are really testing my patience this morning and I am losing my voice. Hopefully the rest of the day goes better.

W

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

Today I'm in a gaming mood. After work, I feel like I could use the relaxation time. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little quicker.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
As I sit alone today to ponder rest of my life I wonder home the sun to rise in the west and sit in the east. Well I do not know how I should go off. I woke up again to confusion so deep, my soul searching for the proper end.
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

It is finally Friday.  That wonderful, wonderful last day of work for the week day!  I will make the best of it and hopefully my co-workers do as well and it is a non drama filled day! 

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip
Dear diary, a shitey slow week at work, looking forward to tomorrow spending the day/night at the pub! I need it!
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today is the fourth time, I had had several millions tickets to win a certain lottery and still ended up losing.  Talk about no luck at all.  it took me back to the day I born and saw that sex woman and when I tried to say something to her I couldn't even talk.  I even tried to come closer to her but couldn't walk.   Them she handed me over to this other woman named Mommy loves you.  She keeps saying Mommy loves you like I'm going to be saying that over and over like she does.   

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

Once again the weekend is here and my sons are now entering half term. Which means no school until the beginning of November. Busy week ahead of spinning plates to stop them getting bored or irritating each other! I do love spending time with them, so envisage some outings.

My mini me's are a little bit like me too, with their games. My youngest also loves the old classic board games, as do I! So I predict a good week! 

Speak soon,

Kashya

Dear Diary, 

After being wake for 37 hours I finally got to go to sleep. And 14 hours later I feel much more human. I mean Im still yawning and whatever, but at least I don't feel like I'm going to die at any second. Bonus is husbando is leaving for the day so I may take a glorious nap later without being pestered. 

mmmm Sleep. 

SMOOCHES

Jen

Report Post Tip
Dear diary
It Monday again. Seems like mondays come more often then any other day. Fridays seem to come the least. I can not believe in the seven day week. Seems like Monday then maybe wendsday the Monday then Tuesday the weds day Monday then Thursday then Monday
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL