Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:22:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [ > - >>> ]
Diary Started by: EdisonByers on Feb 02, '21 21:25

Dear diary, today I played Rounds with my cousin. We discovered some fucking broken cards. We laughed a lot. Unfortunately, the game's servers were dogshit today because we got timed out consistently

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Im smoking a cigarette right now thinking about what goes through my cat's mind. I mean, whats hes thinking? Does he know how much hes loved? Do i make him happy? Giess im gonna grab him for the 7162th time today and fill him with kisses and massages.

Love,
Roya
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

i decided to uninstall skyrim today and install stardew valley again and completely focus on it. My heart is a little broken by doing this, buuuut also my computer sucks and skyrim is getting so much heavy now that i completed 129873 quests. In a few weeks i'll probably miss it again and install it again

anyway thats it

love

Roya

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary,

The time is counting down. Only 4 more weeks until my vacation. 4 Weeks is entirely too long, but I think I might be able to manage to make it. Sunshine, beaches, and margaritas here I come!

Report Post Tip

Dear diary

i lost my daily hustles 2 days in a row. this weekend i partied way harder than usual.

i went to a friends house, then to another friends house, we drank and sniffed coke til morning, then we went to a motel with another friend and listened to music, took a bath at the hot tub. there was an electronic music festival happening a city nearby that i wanted to go, but tiredness kicked in and i blacked out when i arrived home for a change of clothes lol

anyway that was it

love

roya

Report Post Tip
Dear diary,

Im lying down on my bed now rewatching The Witcher. Damn i forgot how the show was fucking good. I cannot wait for the 3rd season..
I just ate a Doritos and some chocolate and earlier i made a good sandwich with lots of mozzarella melted cheese, ham, tomato and lettuce. Im always hungry, so im gonna see what ill be doing for lunch now.
Im guessing rice, beans, mashed potatoes, salad and and steak.
Gotta go

Love
Roya
Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

Today I woke up to the thought of scaring people on mr *grins* before getting things ready for work

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, today at work, despite having a bit of fever, I was more productive than I thought, even as feeling a bit foggy minded.

Report Post Tip
Dear diary

Is the door to the entrance locked right now. The only way to find out yes or no is the pull the handle to the door. I just can not do that right now. Stuck in my car with indecision. To pull or not to pull
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Dear diary

Another broken egg. The streets are full of broken eggs. Broken eggs here. Broken eggs there. Broken eggs everywhere. I can make an omelette. I can make egg salad.

dear diary I'm lying down my bed right now and I'm so fucking sleepy and I'm so fucking lazy and I just want to sleep and have nice dreams today so good night

Report Post Tip

I’m awake. Again. Too early. Again. In a country I don’t know. With a hopelessly inadequate grasp of the language. The job I’m here to do is done. Everyone’s happy but now I have to get home. It’s a long way and this day will be all the more challenging for lack of sleep. Hopefully travel sweets and coffee can get me to the boat. God speed. 

Report Post Tip
Dear dairy

Running with science in a house full of fine china. The sweat sheen body so tired from all the exercising I think this might be getting very dangerous. A little slip here and there. Should I stop or just chance it.
Report Post Tip

Dear diary,

I realise I've lost my focus recently and been way to distracted. time to get my shit together and back up on top. 

Report Post Tip

Dear Diary, 

I am off this entire week because I was given extra days off due to working 25 days in a row at Christmas. This was supposed to be a great week to sleep in and relax. SO WHY THE FUCK AM I AWAKE AT 6:30AM? SO MAD. 

Love, 

me

Report Post Tip
Dear diary, i feel blessed with family around me which keep me alive and good. Happy eid to everyone who celebrate hope everyone have a good day. Adios amigos
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I love music, all kinds of music. From classical to rock and roll. Rap to heavy metal. All music takes me to different places in my life. From the song “how much is that dogie in the window”.
Report Post Tip
Dear diary.
It’s 1994. I just got done watching a new show. Friends. Seems like it will be a good show. I remember that girl Courtney Cox. She was in a music video I’m pretty sure. Wow she is cute.
Report Post Tip
Hello reader,

Yesterday finally after a week or working and moving stuff I have moved to my new apartment,I will spend here 8 months but it is a good one although it's not a big city like the place I used to live in, it's more like a village.
Report Post Tip
Dear diary

I have had enough. I am so so tired of it all. I need a vacation as soon as possible. Just one week away from work would help so much If I go to the mountains or the sea shore. Either way. Just get away

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diary
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL