Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:58:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

i know the feeling Cece. I'm not that fan either about starting a random conversation. I want to talk about pets today!

My dogs are destroying everything, like puppies but i love them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I like to post in threads like these . It’s really hard for me to come up with shit to write about !

Let’s see I spent the whole weekend cleaning ! Also we celebrated my sons 5th birthday and my grandmas 80th birthday! It was pretty nice !
Can’t complain about this weekend at all. 😍

What am I going to write? 

It's another assignment I have to fulfill. 

I woke up so early because I have to go to work. 

So I'll stop here, because I really have to go now :P
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Yeah here doing the hustle, dont feel like any threads on page 1 is something I can add much too.
Too lazy to scroll back and find something. 

They are remaking the Scarface movie!

I understnd that the Al Paccino Scarface movie is a remake itself but his is a crime against movies surely.

Scarface to me is the ultimate crime classic and the thought of it being remade makes my blood boil.

Grrrr, don't fix somthing that isn't broken and is in no need of an upgrade.

Report Post Tip

Football is back. Looking forward to the new season and seeing what happens through out the season :D And we now have crowds back which is amazing :D :D 

Report Post Tip

Football is back, well sort of at least. Preseason is just eh but yes it is the start of things to come. Just a couple more weeks until kick off, woohoo!

Report Post Tip

I want to write about old people.

During a personal experience i had, i felt sad when i saw an abandoned old woman to a nursing home by her own family. Despite her pain and cries, she excused them by telling how busy they are with their jobs and families.

Report Post Tip

i felt sad when i saw an abandoned old woman to a nursing home by her own family. Despite her pain and cries, she excused them by telling how busy they are with their jobs and families.

Report Post Tip

Oneday I would like to publish a book or documentary about myself. Probably it wont be best selling book but atleast it would be done. But as always with these things.. its damn hard to start.

Report Post Tip

Watching young Afghan women desperately plea for their lives really make me feel that all our first world problems seem really silly.  We talk about how we feel like we are being "oppressed" or about others who feel "oppressed" here in a first world society, but the truth is that even the most oppressed among us are still blessed with a level of freedom that most of the world does not have nor have any hope of having.  Perspective is everything.

Report Post Tip

Am i the only one who determines how good a day is by how many people you wanted to kill while doing said activity. i really enjoy family outings but other people are knobs

Report Post Tip

I was dragged here by my hustle, and to be honest, I still absolutely hate this hustle.

I get rather tired of finding something to reply to with any sort of meaning so, I chose this thread right here to write in

So I play minecraft on a server with my "Children" (Random internet children from Twitter/Other games that started calling me Mom because... Well I'm a total mom :/ ) and I have a huge to-do list of things on the server and I don't want to be working today I would rather being doing that and I'm annoyed right now at having to adult because fuck Spreadsheets and data reports - I wanna set up a Cow murder hole! 

Report Post Tip
Anything that I want to write about ?

My sons 5th birthday is tomorrow ! We’re having a dinosaur party for him!
I am so excited for him! He’s gonna have a blast 🥰
Report Post Tip

oh that's a really cool kid's bday theme Azalea. Hope your kid has a great party time! wish i could see some pics from the theme because to be honest i love dinosaurs aswell!

Report Post Tip

Well. I find myself here again, in the same predicament as always. 
Writing about what I want to write about is pretty easy here,

because I just write about nothing and let it roll 

Report Post Tip
I like to dance. I miss dancing. I havent danced for a long time. Tonight I had the chance to dance but I didn't dance. So now I'm kinda wishing I did dance. Maybe I'll dance next weekend 🤔

In other news, it's raining and warm. Nooooo this is never good when it's bed time and I will be unable to sleep. However, there is good news.... tomorrow is roast dinner day and I cannot wait. Yummy

Yesterday I was vaccinated and in the evening got the fever, I was freezing and all that stuff. Every 20 minutes I woke up because I was feeling called, hot and pain in my body. Today I woke up very tired and pain everywhere and a masive headache so I went to bed again. Some hours later I woke up and felt much better and I thought it was over. Now it's evening again and I feel that it's starting all over again. Round two I guess lol

Report Post Tip

So, it used to be Intel over AMD all day every day. Intel really innovated the market for processors. However, AMD has caught up with them quite easily. Now, both are as good as the other. Personally, I prefer Intel, but I don't mind AMD. If you're not too tech savvy, I'd suggest going Intel because it's easier to understand which processor is better than its predecessor (e.g. I7 > I6 > I5, etc.).

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL