Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:04:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

Nothing quite as sad as being on the last day of your vacation and having to go back to your normal life the next day. To curb this sadness I've decided to get blackout drunk tonight : D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lets talk about warmth. It is far too easy to cold. And the cold stays with you. So hard to get rid of, but once you are warm. Takes like seconds for the warm feeling to go away. Never lasts nearly as long as being cold.

Report Post Tip

Lets talk about the one thing that irritates you the most. For me its stupidity. I am not talking about the normal blonde moments that people have from time to time. More like the people who lack common sense and do stupid shit and then claim "I didnt Know" or "you didnt tell me".

Report Post Tip

I really have nothing to write about, but am supposed to post a well-thought reply for my daily hustle and technically am not in the mood for a speech or long words but I do helplessly feel the need to keep ranting on and on and on about stuff that actually makes no sense, so I hope this is enough for to complete my hustle, oh and expect this a couple of times for the sake of the HUSTLE!

Report Post Tip

Looking for recommendations for good Metal or punk bands to add to my collection been looking for something new to listen to.

Report Post Tip

This morning I woke up. I went into my daughters room to help her with the Xbox, and I stepped on a lego.

That is a terrible way to start your day

Report Post Tip
Hmmm, what to talk about?!

I can't wait to be able to go on a vacation again. First stop, Turks & Caicos!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What about fuzzy pink midget llamas.  I mean come on...they're fuzzy, pink, 3 feet tall, and llamas...how can you not love that?

Report Post Tip

After 20 years working on private sector and telecommunications, time has come to say goodbye.

A new occupation opportunity is about to begin.

I feel energized to provide all my forces to the new job and happy for my decision.

Report Post Tip

Work are going to start transitioning people back into the office come June. Despite everyone saying how great it's going to be and the wife is keen to get back to normal, I don't want to. 

Home working means I get to spend time with the dog, manage my own time without people sitting on the desk asking for stuff we have a helpdesk for, and my car is on its way out. 

Report Post Tip

“I can have a go at the French cause I’m half French half English with a stupid name like Gervais. No I am, I’m half French half English and um I’ve got qualities of both, French and English which is good, so um… I am crap in bed but at least I’ve got bad breath.”

Report Post Tip
The last 2 weeks I have been EXTREAMLY busty and to top it off I was caught screwing around on my other half. Been together almost 4 years and I get caught now. We talked it out and has made a big difference but I don't know if we will make it threw and I understand why. She is trying really hard to make things great again but it's hard when I did what I did and I Def cared that I hurt her but obviously not when I did it so DONT cheat on. Your girls
Report Post Tip

i want to talk about my dogs today. they are like little kids. They demand a lot of attention and ruins every object that they find on them way. Really hope they grown up soon lmao.

Report Post Tip

I once partied with the Chechenia mafia and it was hilarious. I started noticing things when I figured there was 0 alcohol and of course. One claimed that his father was not a mobster (I didn't ask him, he told me) because his father made money by having furniture company in Chechenia that exports to EU

Report Post Tip
I once saw the story Berserk gave and I have to say, it is some good stuff to listen to around the camp fire that is for damn sure...
Report Post Tip

15/03/2021

Monday, according to our tradition we celebrate the Lent inception.

Our lunch consists of seafood mostly.

People and parents with their kids like kite flying, however, we still have lockdown due to pandemic  covid-19.

Report Post Tip

Really have nothing to talk about other than by busy day, which was spent in front of the computer typing my ass off. Finally coming home to some good ol' Mafia Returns

Report Post Tip

Interesting announcement post. I look forward to seeing the features being re-activated and easing back into as Squishy phrased it. I hope that the good times can continue for the player base and community. 

Report Post Tip
Today is Monday. I am not a big fan of Mondays. Generally I'm hungover or still tired from Saturdays hangover. I might have a drink now work is done and just have another go at Monday tomorrow
Report Post Tip

Well all this shit about pandemic and covid, its stressful to be honest. Economy got hit pretty badly,tourism sector is down like never before, food cathering, hotels, bars, restaurants.. a lot of these businesses had to close their doors.. its just sad to watch. Government is useless, no fucking help whatsoever.. and who knows how long this shit will last.. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL