Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 05:04:57
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

24th of feb,

seems the end of corona is hopefully in sight..

Time to bring on drinking in beer gardens!

Report Post Tip

I have extremely powerful legs, I could kick down a door if I wanted to. But today I injured my legs. Don't ask me how.

Okay, I'll tell you. I tried kicking down a door. I couldn't do it. I must have not wanted to.

Report Post Tip

I have learned a very valuable lesson lately. Some shows have a great way of making you pass out. Except when you cant fall asleep of course.

Report Post Tip

Well since this is a topic about writing whatever I want. I will write this as I have nothing to talk about. This is a great thread. Allows you to speak your mind even when nothing is on your mind. Genius actually.. I'll be back

Report Post Tip

I feel a little lost in the world right now. Young adult in a crazy world that continues to get crazier. I continuously try to look at the "bright side" of things, but I am aware that many people know it can be a challenge to do that and it gets harder every time you try in a row. However, it's one of the only things we can do right now and it's something we'll have to keep on trying to do for the foreseeable future.

Report Post Tip
I want to take a moment to write about the amazing chicken and waffles I just had for dinner. The chicken was cooked perfectly, thin fried filets, tender white, with a nice crunchy crust. The waffles were made with cheese, sausage, corn and jalapenos cooked directly into the batter. It was amazing to say the least...
Report Post Tip

Can we talk about how annoying the hustle is that requires us to wrote a post in the outside forum, I feel like I'm running out of things to say about my self, most of the outside threads I have now replied to 

Report Post Tip

I've been waiting a month for a new replacement GPU to come in after my original burned out. And oh my God, this has been the longest shortest month of the year. Don't *ever* order anything from Office Depot online if you can help it. 21 days to the day later, and I still haven't received my shipping notification yet, and it's driving me absolutely bonkers. Apparently Office Depot can outpizza the hut.

Report Post Tip

Something most people don't know about me, I am an absolute smartarse and have no hesitations picking on people till they realize the more they nibble at my banter picking on them the more I retaliate, cease  nibbling my lure and poof i'm gone xD

Other note some people refer to me as mother hen :/ I care too deeply sometimes about those who I class as friend when they are having a shit run... contradiction and a half eh?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Let's talk about the moon. The moon is pretty to look at. Even with all its craters and stuff. I think I wish more on the moon than at 11:11 or on dandelions etc.

Report Post Tip

Spontaneous human combustion. 

Nobody ever talks about it but when I was younger it seemed like a thing.  I used to have this fear as a kid of spontaneously bursting into flames.  I remember it being part of a book of something like "100 Great Mysteries".  It went through a description of cases and a picture of a leg like this

Now, nobody mentions it.  Did they find a cure for spontaneous human combustion?  Like white dog poo, is it consigned to times gone by?

Report Post Tip

March 2nd

well, my birthday is friday and i'm at that age now that you start to reflect on where you are at in life, how things are going...i feel like a prisoner with this covid mess, feels like it has been that way for years now though i know that's not true...but it still feels like i'm watching everything happening around me without really being a part of things...i've tied a knot and i'm hanging on for now...let's see what another year brings

Report Post Tip

I wanna write something, maybe just a snippet about my mother.

I remember the time when she got home late, and I was still up reading Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe. My mom shared her awesome day, that her boss treated her to this fine dining restaurant. She's like a best friend to her boss. Then mom showed me a sea urchin meal. It looked alien - dark patches with browny sauce. Covered in aluminum foil. It tasted nice, fatty. 

This scene was poignant to me, coz I only have very brief moments with my mom. Like we grew apart over the years. Then she passed away around 2011. I only knew bits and pieces of her life. She loved partying and night life, though.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to talk about how much I hate the outside post hustle. they should make it be a post in general like street or business district. bringing people to engage in conversation about anything but game related in the outside thread is completely irrelevant to the game, by doing street or business its keep the game moving. Thats my 2 cents.

T

Report Post Tip

3rd of march and it's third day in a row i've had to post in a thread !

it's a wednesday though, just finished work, might order a pizza for food tonight!

Report Post Tip
I'm pretty sick of writing, spending all day writing reports and proposals, I don't really feel like writing more for a hustle point...but once you get on that hustle treadmill you just can't stop! Thanks for making a thread that is an open text box basically!
Report Post Tip

I had a pretty good day today with a friend and her friend. I really needed it since I had two really tough days and gonna have another extremely tough day tomorrow.

For once I am definitely not looking forward to the next day of a week. I am trying to think that it is just tomorrow, but it doesn't help. Anyone else feeling like that sometimes? Please tell me I'm not alone xD

Report Post Tip

Anything? I can write about ANYTHING?! This is far too much power being given to me, but I will use it wisely. Tonight I had way too much chocolate milk and got extremely sick, so found out my lactose intolerance levels is somewhere around two full cups of chocolate milk which is pretty handy information.

Tomorrow I'll drink one and a half cups to see if that's my limit. I'm somewhat of a scientist, I suppose.

Report Post Tip

I haven't had to use this thread for a while, and yet I have nothing to write about.  I'm so boring sometimes.  I have spent the day half listening to meetings, procrastinating as usual on my work, and that is about it.  Oh, I went shopping and bought random shit instead of working earlier. 

Report Post Tip

Random Facts You Didn't Need To Know

1 in 5,000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

There are 10 human body parts that are only 3 letters long (eye hip arm leg ear toe jaw rib lip gum).A skunk's smell can be detected by a human a mile away.

The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.Henry Ford produced the model T only in black because the black paint available at the time was the fastest to dry.

Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.

The three best-known western names in China: Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley.Every year about 98% of the atoms in your body are replaced.

Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump.The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.World Tourist day is observed on September 27.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL