The choice is mine.

To be bothered by all that people say
Or ignore them and go my own way...
The choice is mine.

To hide my feelings, pent up, unspoken,
Or say my mind and ease the burden...
The choice is mine.

To enjoy what I've been able to gain
Or ungratefully regard it with disdain...
The choice is mine.

Sometimes I won't get to pick my lot,
But whether I'll be happy or not
Will always be my choice.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

There is probably no one that will actually take the time to read this,

So i thought WHY NOT post lol

Its a rainy as cold day this Saturday in New Zealand.

So i am currently wrapped up in a ton of blankets chillin on my bed atm watching Bailey Sarian on Youtube.

I have just finished my lunch with was lemon crumbed fish, chunky hot chips with a Spinach, Tomato, Cucumber, Avocardo & Red Onion Salad.

Also just finished doing some fresh steamed snapper with Tomatoes, Cucumbers and Onions

So Its actually been a FRICKEN awesome kinda day.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Well I never thought these words would ever come out of my mouth, but here they are.. I am starting to miss working. I hate being off work because of nerve issues. I hate that I will have been off for 6 weeks before my next check in to see if I can be cleared to go back.

Who needs nerves? Arent they always shot anyways? >.>

Report Post Tip

every year about this time, the temperature drops, and my sinuses have a massive shit fit. Thn they drip, and my throat stages a revolt.

and i could live with all of that for a week, except that my lungs get in on the act and i cough for a goddamn fortnight....fuck it.

Report Post Tip
I have been on holiday since 5pm Tuesday. Surprisingly, it wasn't until Saturday 11pm that I felt my brain snap. Personal best for me, i think.

Sitting here waiting on this Canelo fight to start. The anticipation is unbelievable. I hope Plant win but I just want to see a great fight. 

Report Post Tip
They are delivering my new house this week. Hopefully I will be able to move in by the end of next week! I am really looking forward to it.

Just got home from work.. it was a very long day and I'm tired. I almost just wanna go to sleep but it's still a little bit too early for that :(

Report Post Tip

Nothing i want to write about. i just want to complete my daily hustle and i have absolutley nothing to talk about today :)

Report Post Tip

I'm with Dave above!   It is Tuesday morning, I am ready for work, sitting here drinking my coffee and grabbing a bite of breakfast before heading out.  

Oh, and I gotta drop my car off at shop for an annoying light indicating "service shifter". Another rip off by Jeep that should have been done on a recall but it's all more $$ in their pockets.  23k miles I should not have to do the crap I have done on this vehicle.  

Ok, done!  I guess I did have a little to say. Lol

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

Not sure why, but it seems there are starting to be troubles/delays with the supplying of some meds, mostly vaccines, but also other things not related to the pandemy.

Report Post Tip
Have anyone ever went on a diet and started getting Facebook ads of deliciousness. Yeah, this is definitely the demons speaking to me because I ain’t ever had that, but I’m going to need to find the location, hours of operation and if they have specials.
Report Post Tip
Help with getting credits for game money?? Is there any better rate then 500,000$-1 credit?? Cheaper if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
Report Post Tip

I was laying on the couch happily asleep on a heating pad under a blanket after an exhausting day of being in the office, when the smoke alarm went off. As someone who has already had an apartment catch fire and burn to the point where it was inhabitable, it is probably my least favorite way of waking up. Would rather be punched in the face by a yeti. 0/10 do not reccomend. 

Report Post Tip

I for one think that an open forum is the best way to express ones self. in my case there is a little bit of jelly inside this role..Oh I know, you look at me and see this giant hole in my heart and think that there is no way i got that jelly. Its in there my friend, as well there is plenty of glaze for that ass! be careful its not for everyone. so dont just step up and take a bite!

some  can though

Report Post Tip

I finally took the leap and got the vaccine. For months I have been weeding out the politics and spent hours on the phone getting the facts. Although I firmly believe the CDC and the pharmaceutical companies  cherry pick the data/info they deliver to us, I could not risk catching COVID unvaccinated. My brother catching COVID, unvaccinated really hit home for me. He has been in the hospital four times since he caught the virus. The last admission to the hospital was because his left lung collapsed. The wrath of COVID is still causing problems for him. 

My heart aches for him because he was given a hard pill to swallow. Once a lung collapses, there is no preventive measure to keep it from happening again. 

Thanks for listening.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL