Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:01:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

This was NOT supposed to be posted in here, LMFAO.

Report Post Tip

Well I have nothing coming to mind that I want to talk about, yet I must say something so here is some random knowledge I can pass along to you.

The colors of the rainbow and their order based on wavelength can be remembered by using the acronym Roy G Biv: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, & Violet.  The colors to the left have longer wave lengths and those on the right.

Report Post Tip

Shaqiri finalised a switch to Lyon which I'm not too happy about because he was a good substitute for Salah or Mané. For his career it's the best decision so good luck and I wish you all the best. Now I'm hoping that Liverpool will strengthen our offensive positions in the bench, it was already weak in my opinion. Thank you Shaqiri.

Report Post Tip
My son just turned 5 and he’s starting football today ! I’m so excited to see him practice for football! I’m a few weeks it will be his first day of kindergarten!
My baby is growing up so darn fast on me !
Report Post Tip
World wide shortage of blood bottles apparently. Don't know when we're getting an order in so now I have to ration my patients bloods. Ridiculous really. Does not make me one bit amused. Patient care out the window. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO HAVE A WORLD WIDE SHORTAGE OF BLOOD BOTTLES HUH?!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You ever thought about people who do the exact same thing at the same time as you in different parts of the world?

Report Post Tip

Is it bad i don't drink too much alcohol?

I had a conversation about this during my work's lunch break.It looked like that i was wrong to other colleagues.

I like wine and beer, but not drink too much.

Should i reconsider? i don't think so.  

Report Post Tip

I would love to write about the formation of what we now understand as the different continents

how rock formations from different continents prove they were all part of one huge land mass.

but hey, it's probably been done.

Report Post Tip

It's trancfer deadline day and the top four clubs in PL they have strengthened their squad besides LFC. Yeah they bought Konate, but imo it's not good enough. Yes we do have a first team squad that can compete but i truly believe our weak sub squad will bite us in the a***.

Report Post Tip

I haven't slept well in so many days. I would sleep and wake up feeling worse. Today I finally got some decent rest and feel 10 times better than I have. Who knew sleep was so important to living well. Beats me.

Report Post Tip

Just wondering what would suffice for a reply in the outside thread so that i may get my daily hustle for the day out of the way. 

Report Post Tip

I've been stuck at home for so long and not seen the ocean in over a month now. Can't wait for October so I can finally swim and ignore work emails for an entire week again.

Report Post Tip
Today was a beautiful day for self-care and to hangout with good friends summer was great.
Report Post Tip

Here I find myself again. Right before, some horrible stuff is about to happen, and if I don't do anything about it soon, it will happen, and I will be sad. 

Report Post Tip

Oh no Uncle, i hope you fixed your sleep. It's really bad when we can't rest well.

Today was a pretty day, we walked some outside.

Report Post Tip

Marriage

A dream everyone wants to have.

How easy is to keep your marriage alive and protect it from routine?

It certainly needs patience and mutual unserstanding to overcome obstacles during the common life.

Report Post Tip

not sure what to write about so i thought this thread would be perfect. im not sure what to do tomorrow either

Report Post Tip

I wake up every morning, when brushing my teeth. I look in the mirror and wondering what on earth I am doing with my life. And every morning, when I am doing my morning routine, thinking if I should resign!

Report Post Tip

I am almost done with my weekend coding classes and dear God do I miss free weekends. I work whole day, then weekends when everyone rests, I am doing stuff, investing in future, but damn I want to sleep XD

Report Post Tip

In a long distant land, somewhere to the West a bored person made a post to satisfy an arbitray task. He used a long winding form to satisfy the arbitrary text value. Please don't hurt me, I did it all for the nookie. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL