Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 19:34:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

I am fully vaccinated and struggle to do "normal" things because I feel changed.  I do not want to be but I am recovering from what my eyes saw and what my ears heard and the rage and pain that comes with that does not just fall away like a snakes skin.  I live among homicidal idiots

It is surreal, there are still many people who are not out and about and honestly I do not want to socialize.  I like 6 feet of fucking distance from mindless idiots jacked into their narcissistic playgrounds talking into the air as if their existence even matters.  This place is as close as I want to get to anybody, Gawd I am in a pissy mood, fuck you Covid 

Report Post Tip

Happy Mother's Day to you Mom. I've thought about you all day today, missing you, wishing that I could give you that hug that you so badly wanted and needed last year on this day. Sometimes I forget what your voice sounded like. Then I remember you singing and it makes me smile.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
I would like to share an excerpt in The Awakening by Kate Chopin, in honor to all the Mothers in the world.

"They were women who idolized their children, worshiped their husbands, and esteemed it a holy privilege to efface themselves as individuals and grow wings as ministering angels."
Report Post Tip

Today i woke up feeling a little sad so i skipped work.

Ill just be home today, smoking, eating a lot of fried stuff and sweet stuff and watching movies to make me feel better.

I plan on playing COD MW too, but right now i just want to lay down and wait for this dismay to go away.

Ugh, i hate when this happens >:|

Report Post Tip

I recently bought a new gaming laptop, and gosh, it has been a great update so far. Went from having an HDD to an SSD and I still haven't gotten used to the quick load times. Nevermind the better processor and graphics card, too. It cost me a lot of money, but it's been well worth it so far! 

Report Post Tip

So I'm in school at the moment and the homework is driving me nuts. It's the same thing in every psych class at this point. I am tired of writing the same papers over and over on the exact same topics. At this point I might as well just recycle them for each class. Ugh! I am so ready to be done now. -_-

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This is something thats really close to me, I actually want to guage how many people will actually read this so please rip of you read this only once I just want to get an idea of how many people checked

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

well i want to talk about the pipe line who else thinks its bull they shut it down now gas will go up. what do you think of 300,000+ jobs lost now they shut it down  the rest now thats 200,000 + jobs lost  who else think its fucked up.

Report Post Tip

It's been a long, hard year and it's only May. Lost 4 friends this year already, some to Covid, some to life. Work has been frustrating, and I feel like I am just slogging through each day lately. I am waiting for life to return to some semblance of normalcy, and wondering what the new normal will look like. I am normally the one reassuring others, and keeping them up, and yet it has been extremely difficult to do so lately. I still do it, I just feel hypocritical about it. I just keep moving forward. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. 

Report Post Tip

I am really bad at writing even in school when we had assignment to write short stories or anything really i was always the worst. literally 0 ideas  and inspiration

Report Post Tip
I hate when I forget to do thing that are important, or may not be important to this thing of ours.. so here I am a few minutes before shift change and I'm talking nonsense
Report Post Tip

Sending prayers for all of MR's,to friends and family stay healthy. This Covid  is a scary flu',get your self with god,and most of all stay safe..Amen.

Report Post Tip
My kid starts school this year. I'm excited for him to be able to socialize and make friends, but also hope he's not picked on or anything.
Report Post Tip
After allowing my friend to dye my hair 3 months ago, I’ve had two hair cuts and I’m still ginger, waiting for it to grow out is a pain in the ass, I’ve decided I couldn’t be a woman

Oh man this is a fun one!  Just write...  Something.  Well it's almost like when Facebook asks you 'What's on your mind?'  Oh man that's a dangerous question!  So yesterday I got my second Covid shot...  I have very mixed feelings about it.  On the one hand I'm glad to get it if it keeps me from getting/passing along the virus.  But oh my dang!  I have more or less felt like I got hit by a truck all day today!  Definitely looking forward to tomorrow to be better!  I hear that everyone has varying degrees of after effects and some none at all!  Hopefully all of you who still have yet to get shot number two sail on through! <3

my sister was told she over stayed here welcome now she is going to go back to here trailer that is not save I’m going to see what I need

Report Post Tip

Not really honestly, just doing it to meet the hustle reqs which i kinda think are annoying, but imma' still do them tho, just imma' be mad about it. lol.

Report Post Tip

I put fake nails on myself today, in anticipation of seeing my new coworkers for the first time on Tuesday. I also slept an inhuman amount yesterday and somehow I’m still sleepy. I’m a little concerned but I think it’s got to do with hormone changes. Meh, more sleep for me so I’m not too fussed.

Hello hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that it was my bday yesterday. And lets just say I got tore up from the floor up. LOL day started out doing a 10 mile kayak trip and I drank the whole time. Then after that went home got something to eat. Then started drinking again and didnt stop till I passed out. Good times i tell you what. Ok thats all have a good day.

Report Post Tip

Life passes too quickly.

You only live once, so enjoy it.

What if you make mistakes? We're not god.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL