Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:39:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34
Thirty dollars for two pieces of pizza sounds outrageously expensive until except when your buying it in a airport.
Report Post Tip

What if there's other intelligent life and they came by and saw this shit show we got going on here and were like... fuck that shit....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I am just so tired of the world affairs.  When are we going to get back to some normalcy. The world is just filled with so much hate.  Why can't we just get along with each other and solve our differences.  After all we are all humans beings. 

Report Post Tip

Summer is coming.

Girls wear less and the temperature is rising.

Parties, parties, parties in Myconos island!!

Report Post Tip

I am just watching the movie Kingsman: The Golden Circle.. Anf last week I saw the first one. And god damn how much these movies sucks. They are so ridiculous. I have a hard time getting how anyone can think of a movie like this. 

Report Post Tip

It's amazing to have restaurants back open again and be able to enjoy an evening with friends and family again without feeling like a criminal 

Report Post Tip

Things are finally getting back to normal. All shops, restaurants, bars etc... is opening again. On my out for some BBQ & drinks with friends. You really appreciate being able to do things you took for granted, when all off a sudden its taking away from you. Fingers crossed for no more setbacks with this corona virus. Besides that, hope you all have a great weekend.&nbsp;

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Man shit. This week has been rough. Work work work and more work. It seems to never end. Why do we do this to ourselves 40 hour a week for most of our lives isn't there a better way to live? Maybe it just me but I hate knowing I could die tomorrow and maybe work all my life. 

Report Post Tip

Like Apparition said why do we do this to ourselves with work? It never ends.

Like a book titled "It's the capitalism you idiot".

Life's short and we don't enjoy it. 

Report Post Tip

i would love to write a book about my travels to the USA and experience a rented mobile home and just drive through the US.

It did not happen yet, but that is what i would love to do.

Report Post Tip

Ive been watching this series on netflix called "The Magicians". Its super fucked up all the way through. I know what you maybe thinking... its a show for geeks, but I will tell you it has different layers from sexual to comedic humor, as well as fantasy. After the first season you'll be hooked, I swear. Ive never seen anything like it. Its a sci-fi original, but dont let that turn you off. Its great.

Report Post Tip
I would like to say, thank you for such a thread where we can post absolutely anything we want to write about, even talking about nothing like I am doing now. I don't usually talk about talking about nothing, but now that I am talking about talking about nothing it seems particularly enjoyable at the present moment.
Report Post Tip
I’m so excited for it to be summer. I’ve been waiting for summer since the 1st snowfall! I love the warm weather and to be able to play outside with the kids and let them burn off all their energy! I don’t know why I live where I live ! I need to move myself somewhere that’s warm all year 👀
Report Post Tip

Driving behavior.

What made me write about driving behavior is the circumstances you can come up against.

Driver or pedestrian, needs too much attention.

In my country and the small town i live in, i give priority to people whether they're to a pedestrian crossing or not.

I always double check on stops for other vehicles, even if i have to pass.  

Report Post Tip
Holidays. 

8 more weeks of work and then finally vacation. 

2 weeks for the time being, the first week at home. 

I'll have to check the 2nd week and maybe a 3rd week.
Report Post Tip
Been working a lot lately, very tired, very sore. I just want to go home. I get the next two days off and I'll more than likely sleep both days to completion. Its going to be wonderful.
Report Post Tip

There are some real weirdos in this game. Some that are very obsessive. Weird, and freaky even!  Then there are some cool people here, that I enjoy speaking with and being around.

Report Post Tip

My short holiday is over, and I got work again. It's not that easy getting up early in the morning... but I'm trying!

Report Post Tip

Forza Italia!!

The European cup 2020 is yours.

Report Post Tip
I feel like every day that I get the daily hustle of posting to an outside thread. It is my least favorite one to do as I am a woman of few words. Striking up conversation is not my forte.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL