Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 10:54:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

I feel like I need to just talk and let stuff out, but at the same time I can't. My head is spinning, but can't focus on something. I am a bit depressed, but also don't know how to get myself up from it.

Report Post Tip

I really, really need to get an haircut too. And to go to the dentist for a check. Both things that I could have already done, the lockdown is not so strict, but it made me way more lazy toward those stuff.

Report Post Tip

Get yourself a set of clippers Gidan_B, then you'll never have to worry about a haircut again.  All these people worrying about their hair - there are bigger things happening.  You can do it yourself.  

Dentistry on the other hand... well don't do that yourself unless you are Bob Mortimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgI3Y7gxMO4

Report Post Tip

A week away from Mother's Day. Every year I always got something for her garden. Usually roses, especially yellow ones. They were her favourite. Her flower gardens were always so spectacular. 

This year, my sisters and I will be doing the planting. 

Report Post Tip

I told my dad I had lost my sense of taste and smell and his knee-jerk reaction was to buy me my favorite food. He said if I truly couldn't taste that then something was really wrong.

I had to suffer eating the best thing in the world with it tasting like cardboard :(

Report Post Tip

What do I want to write about. Well I have been in quarantine/lockdown for a full damn year, country opens, the closes, I started working in a new Corp. and I almost did not meet anyone I am working with, no lunchbreaks, no coffee. Even sports are limited, sometimes outdoor activities are also closed. Vaccines sometimes work, but new sort of virus comes back. My friend had 2 doses and still got capped by covid, I had 0 and nothing ever happened (Not anti-vaxxer, just not my turn, age regulations by the government etc.) World has changed, bunch of small business died, now they rented space will be sold to more and more big corps, 100 more McDonalds and whatnot. Age of Men is over.

Report Post Tip

I really hate this corvid, I could manage my depression before it as it wasn't so bad but now after that first lockdown. When I couldn't see my mother who I had an argument with and had made up. I found it hard and ended up crying a lot over stupid lil things 

Report Post Tip

As written above. It has been a strange period with covid, and really boring at times. Fingers crossed things will get better and better over the next months. Just recently you are allowed to be social with 10 people, instead of 3. Going to meet several good friends I haven't seen in a long time. Really looking forward to that. Wish you all good fortune going forward with this tough situation we find ourselves in. 

Report Post Tip

*"Just recently you are allowed to be social with 10 people, instead of 3 in my country."

Report Post Tip

It seems we're getting our life back to normal.

Covid-19 lockdown is over and people are outdoors.

Businesses need support and workers aswell.

Report Post Tip

Waffles with berries, maple syrup and hwipped cream, laughing cow cream cheese and dry cured meat is a perfectly fine dinner choice. If you are feeling frisky add a cup of coffee and enjoy. 

Report Post Tip

So Today i'm in the office

I've spent 40 minutes trying to connect to anything to do with what I can do in work, turns out I can't do anything.

This is gonna be a long day.

Report Post Tip

Gotta love having a place to vent. Cause i totally loove having to go into work and deal with someone else's bullshite every sodding day. It'd be nice if just for once the boneheads can get their shit together.

Report Post Tip

In the United States; May 5th was declared National Missing and Murdered Indigenous Persons Awareness day. 

As of 2016, the National Crime Information Center has reported 5,712 cases of missing American Indian and Alaska Native women and girls. Strikingly, the U.S Department of Justice missing persons database has only reported 116 cases. The majority of these murders are committed by non-Native people on Native-owned land. 

https://www.nativewomenswilderness.org/mmiw

We recognize there is a level of mistrust of the United States Government in many Native communities, stemming from a long history of broken promises, oppression, and trauma. Our failure to allocate the necessary resources and muster the necessary commitment to addressing and preventing this ongoing tragedy not only demeans the dignity and humanity of each person who goes missing or is murdered, it sends pain and shockwaves across our Tribal communities.  Our treaty and trust responsibilities to Tribal Nations require our best efforts, and our concern for the well-being of these fellow citizens require us to act with urgency.  To this end, our Government must strengthen its support and collaboration with Tribal communities.   

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/05/04/a-proclamation-on-missing-and-murdered-indigenous-persons-awareness-day-2021/ 

Report Post Tip
Well... got my second dose of the vaccine this morning. Lemme tell you all, the second one wasn’t as kind to me as the first one. Definitely feeling this one a ton more...
Report Post Tip

So I finally got the new cod and I don’t really have anyone to play with. So whoever plays cod send your activision name and I’ll add you. 

PS I clap cheeks. 

Report Post Tip

It is very strange when you see someone who uses a smith machine, using weight locks. 
Even mo annoying thing is when someone occupies a machine or takes the EZ-barbell for almost an hours and each takes 5-minute rest between each set and refuses to let anyone else use it while they are resting.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I would like to talk about ufos I have seen a lot of information lately about the Pentagon saying that you have those are real and that the military has confirmed it

I don't know what to write, but today the weather will be nice. We are going shopping now that covid measures have changed. Have a great day for everyone.
Report Post Tip

I miss being someone's best friend! Because of the pandemic, I feel that most of my friends are so distant now and some of them got into relationships so I'm no longer their "person". I wanna be someone's favorite person again >:(

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL