Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:35:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

Been thinking about climate change etc - Is there anything that makes you feel quite so insignificant in the grand scheme of things as reading about the planets, their creation and evolution?

6000 years of human civilisation

200,000 years of human evolution

100,000,000 years ago the rings of Saturn appeared

300,000,000 years from now the rings of Saturn will be gone

3,500,000,000 years ago Earth became habitable

3,700,000,000 years ago Mars lost its atmosphere

5,000,000,000 years from now the sun will die.

Report Post Tip

So I've got all this busy stuff going on (more info on my profile) and my mom isnt being super helpful. She hates the dude I'm marrying and wants me to move home, live with her, graduate, work at the pizza place across from where she lives, and never leave. But I am happy and she just can't really let it go. I don't know what to do these days about this.. 

Report Post Tip

if any of you have the chance to look up the short film called...... ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM .... such a fucking head spin to watch. tells you about what our corrupt government is in on and how we corrupt other countries for their oil. how we tried to turn hitler but he wouldnt so we killed him after 3 attempts. tells you how our financial system works and all that crazy shit. we are on this earth and live our lives to pay debt. we are a world that uses debt to enslave us. watch the video. i think you can get it on amazon prime if not they will recommend where to get it.

Report Post Tip

What a long day. In good news, there's this stray cat that has adopted me haha. He always waits for me when I come back from the gym and stays until late at night. Guess I have two cats now.

Report Post Tip

Truly the worst part of every living human being in the whole world with this damn corona that seems to not getting rid of for years.

Its important that everyone take this damn corona and stops flying around and gather in big crowd and use both mask and make sure to protect all older ones and sick ones and not be near them.

Together can all get rid of this but since man kind MUST fly and many also think this corona ain't so bad it continue for long time to spread even more.

PROTECT YOURSELF AND STOP ACT LIKE ITS NOT AS BAD AS MANY IDIOTS WRITE AND SAY!!!

Report Post Tip

Our neighborhood has lots of cats strolling around, sunbathing, making a mess, etc. We own one of those cats. He spends most of his time outside and only comes in when he's hungry. We started noticing these cats had their own "turfs". So we started thinking of them like gangsters that make sure the other gangs don't roll up on their turf. . . quarantine has made us look at even the most mundane things as if they were interesting.

Report Post Tip

Spring is definitely upon us now so it's all hands on deck to get the garden looking nice and ready for customers for the season, the pandemic has allowed it to grow out of control 

Report Post Tip

I've run out of topics I like in general, and thought I could write something here, but I can't even think of anything good to write about.  Now taking votes on good topics worth talking about!

Report Post Tip

I am in the same situation as the person above me, I have nothing to write about.  I also cannot offer any topics to talk about.  Well, maybe music, that is always a good topic.  And it looks like I have rambled enough, so goodnight all. 

Report Post Tip

A hyperbole is an exaggerated claim. No, really, realllllllllllyyyyy exaggerated. I mean, like, the most exaggerated thing in the history of ever!! Even if you like bad jokes better, you have to admit—this one’s pretty good.

Report Post Tip

I'm watching American Idol for the first time in years.. I have to say, I'm not impressed what so ever. Don't get me wrong, Katy Perry can have my next child, but this show isn't what it used to be, and they're letting people go through based on genre, even when the voice is garbage compared to the other competitors. Meh

Report Post Tip

One more day begins.

People, different customs and traditions, live their lives.

I was watching a tv show called "Happy Traveller" regarding the country of Costa Rica.

The citizens looked so happy, working on the land mostly producing tropical fruits.

Something that impressed me is that they don't have army or military services in their country.

Report Post Tip

I've always wondered what i'd like to write about. And than come 50 thoughts to my head some really good! Vut when I wan't to jot them down I forget more than half of what I thought. So it becomes a battle!

Report Post Tip

I've always wanted to write a Predator novel, always enjoyed the idea of the lore behind those characters and how their possible cultures work. The different worlds, traditions, weapons, hunting practices etc.

I also feel like writing something which isn't original is a waste of time.

Report Post Tip

I am currently sitting here wondering if I want to take the time an energy to be productive today or if I would like to just have an easy day before going back to work tomorrow for the first time since covid  started last year. I almost want to just stay home and tell them I have a cough.

Report Post Tip

Ladies and Gentleman ANNOUNCCEMENT !!!!! You NO longer have to fart to hide your coughs**** You can now go back to coughing to hide your farts... JUS SAYIN

Report Post Tip
It takes what, like, 500 years for a plastic bag to disintegrate, but all I need is one slightly inconvenient afternoon. Thanks
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
I want to write that I fucking rock and I'm a Manamal. Just wanted to throw that out there so that everyone would see that I have no specific idea to wrote about
Report Post Tip
I will write anything and everything for the hustle. If it gives me hustle points in the end, then it's worth it. When my daily hustle tells me to jump, I'll jump. If it tells me to write, I'll write.
Report Post Tip

Need to write more in RL in order to stay in touch with friends. Come up with more stories to express my feelings 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL