Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 14:47:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

I'm tired today, and honestly don't feel like doing anything.  Well, other than the meeting I pretended to listen to.  Someone above me mentioned adulting, yeah, not happening today.  And its snowing outside, again.  At least its not -35 outside today. 

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty done with this week already, I've had such a short fuse the past few weeks and I think it's because I've given up carbs and it's messing with my mood. It's honestly so annoying having such strong mood swings but it's summer soon so I guess I'll just keep napping to manage it and hopefully my brain and body stop messing with me soon :c

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

does anyone else read what most are posting? I have been just to see what kind of person is behind the name. so many different perspectives and people. Pretty cool actually. Pretty much today I went to work to build a lab for the state. ( obv. I am in construction). I am a Journeyman Carpenter for the union out here in Maine. Have been for 2 years now. Its fucking cold and I am sick of it. Spring is just around the corner thank god. I make good money but no matter how much you make it seems to always go some where. I thought making more meant I would have more, HIGHLY NOT THE FUCKING CASE. THE MORE YOU MAKE THE MORE YOU SPEND. I have 3 kids. one of which I fought 2 and a half years to get custody of.  Anyways just wanted to say a little about me

Report Post Tip

It’s have been a very cold 3 days lately at around 8C at night (for us here in Egypt that’s not likely) and it’s been very windy too making the city very empty and there wasn’t much of the rain to help with the dust that was accompanying the wind.

Today was pretty cold too but with less wind, the chill weather was cool to have a walk with my fiancée, we haven’t been going out a lot lately and we had lots of fun together finally.

Report Post Tip
I'm sitting at work, in my truck, extremely bored. I want to sleep. Alas, I cannot.
Report Post Tip

Feel free to TIP the guy up at the top. he can be a douche sometimes but hes a really great guy. I think he has been my closest friend my entire life pretty much. its like no matter if I tried to escape or not hes always creeping on me. Man hes awsome. ill send the first tip, dont be afraid to follow along.          How the fuck do I post this anonymously?

Report Post Tip

We just spent Mardi Gras with no parades and no partying.  All the bars were closed and Bourbon Street was almost a ghost town.  Rough times for sure.  But we will get through this.  

Report Post Tip

the only marti gras i went to was 11 years ago in st louis

Report Post Tip

Isnt it funny that most times we are good at the things we hate? For example, i hated English class and yet i got A's in both classes i had to take. Goes, without saying, i hate writing as well

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not sure really what to write but I like watchin documentarys on the Wild Kingdom than go for a walk come home watch some other documentary.

And so on! Thats how its been for almost a year now. I'll probbaly b watching documentarys in 30 years but I wonder if there will be any animals left to make a documentary on?

Report Post Tip

Currently chilling and awake from the blinding headache that decided to fuck up my plan for VDay, did not make it the full 24 due to one round, so annoyed with that but next round, I'm on it, woot woot

Report Post Tip
I go to work everyday. I work and work then I go home Sleep happens the I go back to work. I do get one day off a week. That one day is not enough. I can not truly relax and do all the house work errands and such. It’s already time to go back to work. Then I get to go home sleep then back to work. Is life meant to be a working nightmare? When I grew up I was told to do what you love. I love to chill. I do not know how to turn that into cash.
Report Post Tip

The stars are beautiful. Have you ever just looked up in the middle of the night while standing outside? Its gorgeous. Plus there are no people that seems amazing to me. No people, pretty stars.. What more could you want?

Report Post Tip
I'd like to say that sometimes when you really dont feel like the thing that you desire most in life is just about to be the very thing that keeps you from acting in the most inspired ways possible, you just might be. And that's amazing, right?
Report Post Tip

Vday is all fun and games until you stay up for 36 hours straight and end up missing a meeting the morning after. Sigh. Still quite worth it though -- I just used the excuse of faulty internet and we're all good! Thankful for work-from-home set-up lolol

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty bummed I didn't participate in all the Vday rounds. I was awake for 7 of the 8 rounds, I fell asleep 30 mins before round 8 started and woke back up about 50 mins after it ended. 

Report Post Tip

I'm tired, coffee isn't doing it today.  Suppose I shouldn't stay up half the night.  I'm having issues forcing myself to work today.  The plus side, its actually pretty warm outside.

Report Post Tip

I was so tired from Vday yesterday that I don't even remember making that previous post on that thread haaaa. I feel a lot better now though and feeling quite productive! In a little over a week, I'll be on leave from work and lounging on the beach so I can't wait for that!

Report Post Tip

I am ready for winter to move on... waking up for cold... ugh.. not for me. I think hell is cold and not hot & warm. Hot & warm sounds real good about now.

Report Post Tip

I had to get up way too early today.  Having to wake up at 6am for work should not be allowed.  Now I can't function, so I am sitting and listening to music and watching random youtube videos. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL