Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:52:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >>> ]
Anything you want to write about Started by: Coppa on Feb 10, '21 14:34

The 31st March of 2021 is a date i will never forget.

An important change in my life has been fulfilled.

I feel excited and thankful to God that i'm healthy and can move on with it.

Report Post Tip

At the beginning of each year, we encourage ourselves with "new year, new selves". In order to usher in a brand new change in 2021, we will also make a New Year's plan for ourselves. However, every year, some netizens share the discovery that the so-called New Year's plan is always written on paper, but it is difficult to put into action, or the plan is too unrealistic and difficult to complete.

American workplace columnist Moreno Zugaro (Moreno Zugaro) wrote in his column that only half of the people in the traditional New Year’s plan can stick to their goals for more than one month, and more than 80% in two years. After that, they gave up the goal, and only one-fifth of the people achieved lasting changes, and most of them returned to their original appearances soon after.

The first week of the new year is a good time to reflect on the past and plan for the future. In order to make your New Year's plan more feasible, the interface workplace teaches you to build a achievable New Year's plan.

Report Post Tip

Cloudy weather here today.

Monday is always busy, so a few things needs to be done.

I wish you all a happy Easter.

Report Post Tip
Been looking through a few of the other threads and honestly I can't seem to think of anything to write about in them. So, I write about how I got nothing interesting to say here. Works perfectly
Report Post Tip

It was my first time going out yesterday in like six days and I genuinely felt like I was in outer space. Haha does that sound weird? Well I was also running on one hour of sleep so that might be also why my brain was muddled...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - ...
Report Post Tip

I worked so much over the weekend that I slept from 4pm yesterday, to about 10am today. So about 18 hours of solid uninterrupted sleep. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that, or worried by it lol.

Report Post Tip
It’s raining here. I sorta like the rain at times. Sometimes it washes away all of the pollen. I do not like pollen. Allergies and such. Headache’s seem to happen when there is too much pollen. Back to the rain, it seems to give such a malotic sound on the roof it drowns out thoughts the rain leads to puddles. Tgat brings back memories of a young boy playing in the puddles. It was so fun Jumping in the water. Laughing while doing it. Jump. Jump. Jump. So wet so much fun.
Report Post Tip

I've never been the keenest of gardeners but in recent weeks I've found myself out there more and more and have actually taken some pride in creating a nice outside space

Report Post Tip

In life you will realize there is a role for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, some will love you, and some will teach you. But the ones who are truly important are the ones who bring out the best in you. They are the rare and amazing people who remind you why it's worth it. – Unknown

Report Post Tip

Feeling the joys of working that so many others are currently feeling, its the best, note the great dry sarcasm there as I loathe it so if only for the fact that well....nothing really :p - that's my rant, for now. 

Report Post Tip
So I live in a school bus and I'm parked at this campground where the reception sucks. My tv keeps buffering and I'm struggling to send this post as we speak lol
Report Post Tip
In general I like writing about everything, but I just want to have a good success in medical field and I want to write about my journey and the pain and my suffering to reach that point.
Report Post Tip
The first kiss. Oh my gods the first kiss! She looks sofa king Hot!! This will change my life for sure!! She is the woman from my dreams. I have waited my whole life for this. Her eyes are the windows to her soul. I am sure I know her from past lives. I am so sure of it. This kiss will be coming hone after millennium. I fell it so deep it hurts not to kiss those lips. I am sure she is the one. Oh my gods have I even said hello to her yet? What the fuck.
Let me clear my throat. Hello! How are you?
Report Post Tip
Hey everybody first time posting here I'm just throwing it out there I don't have anything really to say the weather is nice down here and I'm just trying to get my daily hustle out of the way.
Report Post Tip
Currently pooping on break at work contemplating how I will possibly push to 30 today hmmmmm
Report Post Tip

Happy Easter to all.

May the ressurection of the Lord give you health, spiritual and physical.

Let the sacrifice of Christ be an example of humility and prudent treatment of the problems we face in a time of crisis.

Report Post Tip
It is finally weekend, I hope it will be reasonable terrace weather, then I will enjoy a cold beer.
Report Post Tip

not sure what to write about. work has been rough this week. Ive had better weeks at work. Feel like im taken for granted. Might stop doing extra projects

Report Post Tip

I had my first (professional) haircut today in about 6 odd months because of lockdown.

I never understand why when you ask the barbers to take off a little bit and not too short that they just totally disregard it and always cut it too short.

Then they ask you what you think "yeah mate looks good.. nice one" 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anything you want to write about
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL