Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:54:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17
I find attention seeking plankton annoying. And right-wing snowflakes.

I'm also annoyed that people can't discuss darts without it getting serious and threatening
Report Post Tip

people who drive on the inside lane without having the proper speed to justify their presence in that lane.

Move over bitch!

Report Post Tip

Being off work.

Being off work when you don't actually want to be off work. But now that you have been off work for so long, you wonder if you even want to go back. Like you know you want to but do you really want to? After all now you have a sleeping schedule that pretty much does not exist. So little sleep. So much time.

Report Post Tip

I Will Begin This By Saying I Did Not Read Through All The Other Posts And If This Was Already Stated Oh Well It Still Annoys Me The Same.

The Idea That If Anyone Makes A Mistake Or Speaks/Types Incorrectly That They Are Somehow A Terrible Person. People Make Mistakes And They Do Not Always Intend To Be Offensive Or Insensitive To Whatever Issue You Have Decided Is Disproportionately Important To You. Instead Of Being A Dick About It And Feeling The Need To Post It On-Line About How You Have Been Wronged Have A God Damn Discussion With Someone Face To Face So Both Parties Can Learn From It.

Second And Sort Of On The Same Topic The Idea That What Someone Did Or Said When They Were Younger Is Somehow Who They Are. Most Certainly Anyone Who Is On This Game Has Attended School, Been A Child, A Teenager And Said Or Done Some Stupid Shit. Stop Acting Like You Never Have And Are So Offended And Hurt When Others Have Also. People Change And Should Not Continued To Be Dammed For Being An Idiot When They Were Younger.

Also To Anyone Who Reads This And Thinks That Typing Grinds My Gears Or Offends Me Or Should Change Yea I Get It But Don't Really Care ;).

Report Post Tip

Not having a single good chair for my computing/crafting areas.  The last desk chair I had was like 8 years ago at least.  We have these god awful dining room chairs we got with a dining room table my mom didn't even want and they have big seats, which is good, but no real support, which is bad. 

These chairs are now all over the house, and I use them at my desk in my room, my craft desk and my makeshift writing corner in the living room.  In between the cats using them.  

Everytime I think about getting myself a chair that's comfortable I wince at the price.  So here I am, typing on the unwanted dining room table, sitting in a cat fur covered high backed chair with no ass support. 

That really grinds my gears! 

Report Post Tip

Something that really grind my gears is when you pay for food in a drive through and then they short you some food. it is so annoying. 

Report Post Tip

Everything happens the minute you leave whether it is this game or in real life.  You hang around all the time waiting for something and then bingo right after you leave it takes place.

Report Post Tip
The thing that really grinds my gears is when you've been running non stop for months under hot conditions, no one checks up on you, no one comes by to add oil to you. This really gets my gears grinding.
Report Post Tip

People driving slow in the express lane on the e-way. That just really grinds my gears. Especially if they're on the phone or texting when you pass by them. No respect for the road or other drivers. Just my 2 cents.

Report Post Tip

When someone tells a story to a group and over exaggerates it to the max, but forgets I was THERE throughout the situation too... nothing worse than that. And someone who's a compulsive liar. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Running out of transmission fluid

Report Post Tip

Item not in basket.....need I say more?? Those automated checkouts that are meant to make life easier and quicker and never do!! Scan put in the bag and apparently it isn't there. Then the endless wait for a person to come over and wave some card at the machine that makes it all ok again. Stupid machines!!!

Report Post Tip

right now what grinds my gears is coming here after a good amount of time away and not remembering all there is  to do with the game

Report Post Tip

The elected officials are so party oriented that they can't seem to do whats best for the country without making it about them.  It would be great if they could come together and create policies that helps the people.  Stop the ear marks when a bill for the people is set before them and pass the bill because its whats best for the nation.    

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears  is that we seem to have lost the fact  that we can disagree with each other without having to shout.  

What grinds my gears, is being forced to write out an original reply of appropriate length in an outside thread as a requirement of the daily hustle. Like sure it IS optional, but to even suggest it is pretty annoying, and honestly I really dont think it can foster an really "original" content worth reading, nevermind its just gunna be buried in this thread anyways. For all i Know this exact reply has already been mentioned several times...who knows...im just here for the hustle point anyway.

Report Post Tip

Oh Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn, I Love My Son Dearly,

But BOY!!! What Does He Want From Me.

For Being 11, Shoot, Im Also Single But Dang, Every Aspect Of My Life.

I DONT THINK SO.....

Anyways Rant Over,

Thanks For Your Attention

I really hate when people substitute birthday cakes for cupcakes.

Why? I really don't know. It just grinds my gears but at least I know I am the weird one here.

Report Post Tip

cyclists riding on the fcking road. like seriously? you aholes don't have insurance, so what happens when you inevitably cause an accident? other's have to pick up the costs.

I think ALL people who ride bikes on the road should be made to take theory tests, have proof of insurance and a similar test to the M.O.T to make sure the bike isn't going to break while they're crossing a busy junction, or fail to break if it needs to.

also, wearing a go pro on their helmet, so when they do cause the collision, they can be prosecuted if they delete the footage or it simply "wasn't working" at the time.

Report Post Tip

Now that we're slowly getting back to being out in public I have been reminded how much I fucking HATE people who can not look at their phones and walk at a normal pace. If you can not keep up with the flow of the underground, then fucking put your phone away. I do not need to spend additional seconds in this infested hellscape so you can lol at some dumb ass boomer meme, Grandma. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL