Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 12:59:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 … [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17
It really bothers me when I am interrupted. If two people are talking there should be no reason for a third to pop in. It began to get really bad after my daughter became of talking age. Now anytime anyone interrupts me I get pissed.
Report Post Tip
People getting offended by the slightest thing for whatever reason, over sensitivity is becoming a problem. I’m not talking about personal attacks or bullying that’s wrong. It’s seams to me a large and growing number of people cannot cope with a slight amount of stress, discomfort or disagreements.

Something is happening to the younger generations and it’s not for the good.
Report Post Tip

This is something that's just started happening more over the last year... Ordering things and receiving them broken, or damaged. 

It almost always takes a month or better to even get a replacement, if you're that lucky. 

Report Post Tip

One thing that seems to really irritate me recently is the sheer amount of people who seem to be going around without masks on. For example, the Euro final had literally thousands of people together and most not wearing masks. In the mean time, our numbers have jumped up as of late and still people seem to not care.

When it was the peak covid times, one sunny day saw the beaches completely fill up with people, most without masks.

I can appreciate that we still need to live our lives but sometimes I think people have just gone bonkers.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The one thing that grinds my gears is bloody Marcus rashford its his job as a footballer to shoot into the net and he hit the post and lost us the euros. Dinner ladies shouldn't take out penalties end of story.

Report Post Tip
Tourists…. We get a lot of them in summer and they are very important for our local economy. That’s said why do they come to experience nature and throw disposable masks everywhere. Took the dog on the beach yesterday several masks just on the sand.
Report Post Tip

Last minute cancellations for reasons that could have been telegraphed way earlier.  Had an appointment cancelled 30 minutes prior to arrival because of an “ongoing migraine” - if legit, that’s something that’ll hit you all day and could have been resolved hours earlier.  Cancelling something as close to the time as possible - better believe I’m only doing that for absolute emergencies.

Report Post Tip

Loudness, if you are making noise that it's easily preventable for no good reason, then I'm going to be mad at you.

Report Post Tip

Somehow I managed to buy a house in a neighborhood where at least half of the residents are less than one generation removed from being inbred hillbillies. They let their dogs run loose and shit in everyone's yard. Their kids race dirt bikes up and down the street (no helmets, no supervision). Bubba hasn't fixed the exhaust on his piece of shit, rusted out pickup truck since he bought it off the junkyard. I'll probably end up in prison at some point after I beat one of these dumbfucks to death with a tire iron.

Report Post Tip

Nothing grinds my gears besides my transmission:-( 

Report Post Tip

I've gotten into the habit of going by my favourite coffee shop after work. Today there was quite the line up at the drive-thru but I was ok with it, the a/c was on full blast and I was appreciating the cold air after a busy day at work. Fifteen minutes and I'm still not at the order box. I'm no longer enjoying the wait, in fact I'm starting to get annoyed. I just want my damn coffee and go home. Finally it's my turn to drive up to the order box. "We're sorry, our debit machine is currently down. Would you be able to pay with cash instead?" Ummm, NO. These are Covid times, nobody carries fucking cash anymore! What the hell, I just sat in that line for twenty minutes.. for nothing!.  :(

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is when you park you car to go into a store and someone parks next to you even though there are multiple open spots on the lot.  Do they do it in hopes of my making a dent in their car when I open my door or is it just to be annoying?

Report Post Tip
That we never have lush weather like we're having right now so I am always unprepared for it. I love making the most of the 🌞 sunshine. I wish we had more of it. Today I'm burnt to a crisp and yesterday I melted into a puddle. But I'm still making the most! 😁
Report Post Tip
Pretenders. So many of them around these days really grinds my gears. Dont understand the need for it.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What grinds my gears are lack of people that refuse to take responsibility for their actions. I get kids are kids but you are grown ass adult take your mistakes,own it proudly,etc.....it makes no sense on why people act like little kids

Report Post Tip

It grinds my gears when people grind gears that they aren't supposed to grind. 

In all seriousness, what grinds my gears is people who constantly claim things that aren't true and when they are proven wrong they wont admit it. 

Report Post Tip

Grinds my gears to be forced to participate in stuff and then the ones who forced you act offended when you do things half-heartedly :]

Report Post Tip

People who a falsely trying to be authentic.

Report Post Tip

The fact that as a freelancer/self employed professional, 90% of the work is getting signed for the job, 90% of the work is doing the job and 90% of the work is managing to get paid for the job you did. So basically every job is 270% work. And people wonder why I laugh when they ask about what my working hours are...

Report Post Tip

People

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL