Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:54:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

I hate people not getting vaccin and also all that dont give a shit about the climate, soon mankind will vanish from earth thansk to this 2 issues, well done all

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I just hate how people are selective when making arguments about stuff, like really selective and not every objective, whatever the conversation is.

Report Post Tip

I just hate how people are selective when making arguments about stuff, like really selective and not every objective, whatever the conversation is.

I def hate that

Report Post Tip

Trying to stay alert/awake enough to catch the final installment of 'Impeachment'.

I'm only allowing this to grind my gears the one last time..

Report Post Tip

Insulate Britain grind my gears at the moment, a group founded by people without insulated houses, telling us to insulate our houses.    Instead of attacking the countries with the least insulation, the biggest plastic dumping in water or which would make a difference in the overall system of climate change, they block roads, don't care if your trying to get someone to hospital etc.     Is no surprise people have taken to physical action against them

Report Post Tip

Today its the annoyance of my alarm clock. I am 50% deaf and my clock sure is loud for me!! One of these days I will land up throwing it somewhere with how rudely it wakes me up every day! ;)

Report Post Tip

do you know what really grinds my gears?

when my clutch starts failing but I don't realise until I've pushed the stick in an attempt to put it into gear. That's REALLY grinds them. Like seriously why do they have to fail? It's not like it's a hard job maintaining friction without slipping, jaysus.

I think it's a big car conspiracy, tbh, to sell more clutch plates and gears. presumably small and large mechanics are also in on the gig.

Report Post Tip

Winter, generally speaking, grinds my gears. I won't mind when I am retired, but until then, cleaning off my car in the windy dark, is just a pain the butt. 

Report Post Tip

Many many things really piss me off:

People who hate cyclists - pedestrians hate them on the pavement yet douchbags hate them while sitting in their cars....but....would be the first to shit a brick if the roadspace was reduced to make fit-for-purpose bike lanes

Chocolate advent calendars - overpriced pieces of small chocolate to remind us that in 24 days time we have to suffer through "oh, slippers...how thoughtful" again

"Artisan" gin makers - I used to make flavoured vodka in uni by leaving fruit in vodka for a week...a waste of good fruit and a waste of vodka.  We get it, you like to sip something pretentious through your overly manicured beard and moustache but fuck off with your festive frankincense and myrrh gin.

Which leads me nicely to trendy cafes - Puddledub bacon on a crispy ciabatta is just a fucking bacon sandwich.  Price it as a bacon sandwich and stop requiring me to pawn off my artisan gin distilling equipment to pay for it.

Buskers who interact with passers-by - I don't care if you think the pom pom on my hat is the size of my head.  Finish squawking your interpretation of Brown Eyed Girl and shuffle off somewhere else.

Report Post Tip

People driving badly, or roughly/with arrogance, cutting off in front of other people, and thinking they are right.

Report Post Tip

When a little ass kid kicks your chair when you are on a plane or watching a movie. That or people who eat food with there mouth open omg

Report Post Tip

Oh also dumbass parents that bring there kids to horror movies or R rated movies in general. I wish all of your bloodline bad luck

Report Post Tip

I hate people who get up as soon as the plane lands and race to the door. Bro no one's getting out until the cabin crew opens the door, just sit down and chill.

People that always have dam drama in their life every dam day.  Drama that they cause and appear to be the same issue every other dam week and they want to tell you.  They never listen or learn yet they want you to feel sorry for them.  You question them on it and then you realized 90% is made up.  

People who drive with their high beams on; Blinding everyone in their path and they won't turn them down. I don't recall this being an issue in years gone by but no a days, everyone seems so assinine. You do not need high beams on the highway bub! 

Report Post Tip

I guess there are several things that might grind my gears depending on the situation.

But, I will limit it to work related.  It would have to be favoritism and lack of work ethics in the workplace.  

Report Post Tip

A thing that grinds my gear is: When a person is proven wrong about something that they dig their heals in further instead of just being the bigger man in saying 'Oh I see, my bad I was wrong'. Which at the end of the day is just being human, we do sometimes get things wrong! 

A) People who clap when the plane lands :D

B) People who immediately get up and start pulling out their bags as soon as it lands, and the plane is still moving. Like, you can't leave before me, wait for your seat to come up, leave one by one. Not like the plane is going to say "Well, you didn't leave so now we fly you back to Albuquerque"

Report Post Tip

Apart from people ordering well done steak, People who order off the menu but change everything about the dish so it ends up being a load of bollocks on a plate 

This kind of shit really really grinds my gears I DO NOT SPEND HOURS AND HOURS WRITING A FUCKING MENU TRYING AND TESTING EVERYTHING FOR YOU TO FUCK IT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING CHANGES KAREN!!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I hate when people call me and ask for my help but lied about the entire situation.  Then wonder why I changed my mind to help them.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL