Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:38:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 … [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

People that get behind the wheel of a car and then complete forget how to fucking drive.... Worst type of people....

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
What really grinds my gears is the shift in my car, well technically it trings the transmissions' gears 🤠
Report Post Tip
I hate when I think I've just had about enough food and then like an hour later I'm hungry again.. like ffs stomach
Report Post Tip

Oooh, politics. Amirite,folks? Just so annoying, that is why I call it politricks and not politics.

Report Post Tip

People not cleaning their rooms and when you go visit they brag about how they know exactly where everything is in their room. Bruh even I know where everything in your room is...on the floor

Report Post Tip

People who waste food, especially meat.  Was at a Mediterranean restaurant this past week and saw firsthand about 4 pounds of shawarma left over from a large family meal, and the person paying for the food literally declined to get it in a to-go/catering tray, so the stuff just got bussed.  Complete waste of life and resources.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears right now is fucking Anti Vaxxers as  those morons are dragging out the lockdowns even fucking longer for us all the selfish pricks.

Report Post Tip
People not washing there hands after using the restroom. Extremely disgusting that's what the sink is for.
Report Post Tip

Tonight, I'd have to say friends&nbsp;who hide in passive mode whilst I take n two twats. Just literally sitting there watching & saying "They'll kill me", pussies.

Report Post Tip

Ok maybe im just a sensitive twat. but spitting i bloody hate it. your just walking along and some guy spits a green lump of snot on the floor. like seriously do people think its a nice thing to do in front of someone? go to the toilet and put in down there ass...

Report Post Tip

Tardiness when it comes to time. And then, people reaffirming that they are otw the way, and keep lying about ETA. 

Like, shit your late. Atleast tell me how long. Don't drag it by lying. 

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is people who like talking on the phone  while driving...  are you serious?

The one thing that truly grinds my gears these days, is back to back post outside threads.

I just have nothing to contribute to anything here at this point, sooo

Report Post Tip
What's grinding my gears recently are cops who intentionally slow down to an annoyingly low speed while driving to let passerby go past them so they can be picked up on the scanner. So obvious and irritating.
Report Post Tip

i really hate weather people.  they get paid to lie on tv. they are never right about the weather. really grinds my gears

Report Post Tip

Having to wake up early on a Sunday is the worst. No one should have to work on a Sunday. It should be a day of sleeping in and chilling. A nice big breakfast, maybe go out for a bit, see some family, gaming or watch some movies. Work and Sunday just don't mix as far as I'm concerned.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Tardiness when it comes to time. And then, people reaffirming that they are otw the way, and keep lying about ETA. 

I think I would agree on this point that is the worst thing in the world

Report Post Tip

I also think people who underseasoned food and then act like it's OK and say oh I just don't like it spicy when you're like it's not spicy it's just season you should try more those people suck

Report Post Tip

Its grinding my gears that they dont make the biggest fights in boxing and keep making miss matches all year round. They need to make the top 5 start fighting each other so we can see some proper fights. Instead of these dodgy promoters protecting their cash cows from losses and potentially damaging their reputation of being on top. So annoying xD

Unqualified physicians really irk me. I've worked in healthcare for almost 10 years and literally everyday I deal with someone who thinks they know everything because they googled it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL