Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 03:26:02
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 … [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

The biggest thing that grinds my gears is a lack of fairness, no matter the circumstances. I pretty much struggle when someone uses their position to repress other people unfairly.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Lets just say, stubborn people. Nothing worst then persistence on something wrong or not accurate, even made up. Good that gun posession not legal here... i would be in jail by now.  

Report Post Tip

Probably the UK media at the moment and all the political fighting on it from both sides.    One side blames everything on Brexit, one side numbs Brexit as a factor and very few admit things are down to a combination of factors from covid, systemic business failures, government policy etc.   Anything it seems to win votes and convert people who won't look into things and nothing is ever put in place to hammer the lies away as people claim is like 1930s germany for censorship at that stage.  So media and sheeple grind my gears

Report Post Tip

It really grinds my gears when I leave my mask in the car, because I step out expecting to enter places like regular life is resumed however I keep forgetting we're live in a pandemic. "It's a crazy world we live in" - Future voice

Report Post Tip

Protestors on the motorways/highways recently in UK.   Is all great your unhappy with environmentaly calamity, but sitting in front of trucks etc where people won't see you, is a quick chance of a ending.    Was watching drivers drag them off the road the other day, turn, get in the cab and strart driving, just for the people to be back by the wheels stopping them.   Sooner or later people will die as drivers snap.

Report Post Tip

I think the thing that grinds my gears the most is people that don't take ownership of their own actions. The other thing would be people who gaslight others. Like yikes, get it together. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

What grinds my gears are BS drama, in games that can't deal with rl and in games  situations. 

Report Post Tip
Hear me out lmao. Something so simple as to a person linking their own social media status. I really don’t get the reasoning behind that.
Report Post Tip
“Non binary” nonsense.
We are all one of two things…
Report Post Tip

people who question everything you do even though you've told them why you do it a billion times

Report Post Tip

People who are just really slow. Slow at walking, doing simple tasks, driving, etc.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Borderline Personality Disorder.

Do you know how hard it is to try to stop splitting on people? Like they could be your friends or your favourite person and you just kinda snap suddenly. Suddenly they are not the greatest people. Suddenly you are watching yourself getting mad at them, and you know you shouldn't but like you can't stop it. You just watch it blow up in flames.

BPD full on sucks. Sucks for the person and no doubt sucks for the people around them.

Report Post Tip
Slow drivers!

People who drive 20mph below the speed limit, wouldn’t be to bad, but they insist on pulling out in front of me first so I have to brake.
Report Post Tip
Rude as fuck people, so fucking annoying why can't people be nice and thoughtful. I get if someone has had a really tough day but still no excuses. I always try to make someone else's day a little better since you don't know what they are going through
Report Post Tip

As of late, the impatience some drivers have when it comes down to the truckers. In these times, it would be nice to show them some respect and appreciation. If a rig signals he or she needs to move into another lane, let them make their move. 

People who are not aware of their surroundings, it's so frustrating. Like wake up!! 

People without manners, like coughing in public without covering your mouth, like come on man its 2021!

Report Post Tip

Folks leaving really long voicemails and leaving their number at the very end.  Less of a problem if the voicemail is left on a smartphone that can scroll to the end, but Christ be with you if you're stuck having to do this on a landline and miss the number because they're going too fast.

Report Post Tip

Um, folks leaving voice mails AT ALL. Clearly, if I wanted to talk to you, I'd have answered the call. Just leave me alone please :(

Also, landlines still exist? :o

Report Post Tip

Teeth grinding.

Like what is that about? Stress? Damn.. It gets painful too. Like why we gotta grind our teeth when we stressed out? Cant we just all start smoking? (I kid. Don't do that.).

Report Post Tip

People always expecting something for nothing and all the problems are always anothers fault.  Just never taking responsibility for their own issues.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL