Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:50:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

i really hate when people are dishonest and don't practice what they preach. Someone who doesn't accept people for whatever reason or lies or whatever. It just is a pet peev

Report Post Tip
To many to chose from lol but I'd say shitty drivers. Tired of seeing fools not use turn signals or driving in the passing lane without passing anyone or going a minimum of 80 mph.
Report Post Tip

People wasting time in meetings. This developed extra hard since the pandemic. We spent so much time in meetings, also with bigger groups and some people aren't able to read the audience, but waste the time of the many for issues that just affect a few. Or sometimes shouldn't affect anyone, because the solution should be as straight-forward as 1,2,3 for the given audience.

Report Post Tip

People who have no underlying conditions that are fat. Its like you're choosing to be deformed. 

Yes. I'm looking at you BobTheFatass

Report Post Tip
Apr 13, 21:03:58 BobTheFatass has issued a challenge to duel to you. Shot order will be decided by coin flip. Click here to accept or decline the duel.

Wow. Chill out my guy. 

Report Post Tip
If you want to talk shit about people you do not even know, back it up. This is the MAFIA, ILL FUCK YOU UP.
Report Post Tip

As soon as you finish reaching for that cookie you fat shit haha

Report Post Tip
Honestly, a lot of us our fat. It's not a choice it's a disease. Most of us on here are fat. Can you be a little more sensitive. Sorry I got so aggressive. No need to bully lala?
Report Post Tip
Yeah well as someone who cares about the world I don’t want it to turn to XLL and deep fried for all the answers. It’s peoples mental weakness that causes them to be fat. That’s why you’re among the majority, instead of the minority like me.
Report Post Tip

Hypocrisy above all else but some people's (including my boss this morning - hence this post) refusal to accept anything that contradicts their point. like just blind fucking ignorance. OPEN YA FECKING EYES.

Report Post Tip

Our healthcare system in US is what grinds my gears. I am still paying off the last round of tests and I have more to get done but won't because even with health insurance, I can't afford another $500 out of pocket blood panel. 

Report Post Tip

Managers and supervisors tha thave a "do what i say not what i do" attitude thinking they are above any policies enforced in th workplace,. they should be enforcing and lead by example. also not pitching in and helping when needed, management does not mean you get to stand around doing nothing and barking orders. 

Report Post Tip

When you're waiting for someone to accept an OC and they keep coming online and not accepting your OC. Like do you not see they big flashing thing in the top left? Like come on man, accept the thing! It's free money man! Alright I guess it's not that big a deal lol

Report Post Tip

This covid virus, as soon as russis was attacking Ukraine. they kind of put that on the back burner..Makes u wonder how this democratic Party is trying to ruin america  ,,why i'm a Patriot would rather have Trump even the US knows,the election was rigged,soon he will have enough people to come forward and get the Dems for treason, and hang them ,and the deep state thats corrupt...he is slowly getting more evidence day by day  ...the mid term election in October  he will drop,the bomb on them and the supreme court will rule with trump...then all the corruption will end and Bien and all the bad will hang for treason.

Report Post Tip
Fanatics in any form (politics, religion etc).
I have no problem with most opinions, but I have a problem with anyone that takes it to the limits.
Report Post Tip
Postal / delivery drivers....

Order online and delivery date for said date, date comes, you stay in all to get a message, “sorry we missed you”
Didn’t miss me, you didn’t even bloody knock or try to deliver!
Report Post Tip

People who wake you up demanding your assistance right there and then. Without giving you a chance to really open your eyes etc. Have a little patience please! 

Report Post Tip

i mostly yell at people when im driving.  so i guess bad drivers grind my gears.  drivers on there cell phones who arent paying attention when lights change really grinds my gears. a lot of people are out on the road monday - friday that are working and trying to make a living.  you should respect that and not be a distracted driver on their cell phone.

Report Post Tip

Rebuild mode, your stuck there you can't fly, can't get hustle, can't get credits etc, you see has been more than 7 days since the coverage hasn't been met,  and people can't go to the cities to stop new NPC crews forming there. kinda kills the mood of the game and creates more problems especially want people to come back and stay post war, when many will be at a low point.

With a population thats gonna have wiped out the rest of the ia's from crews i am guessing within days, after seeing one from january drop earlier, is wondering how many of the unsponsored left are ia too.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

People who drive with full beam lights on, when there are street lights switched on....like, "Thanks, I wanted to be blinded!!"

Happens almost every single night while I'm working/driving!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL