Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 16:16:29
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

I really hate people who clog up the aisles of a grocery store by stopping right in the middle of the aisle.     Pull over to one side and then browse the different types of bone broth please.    This is also why I try to only go to a grocery store at about 11 at night.

Report Post Tip

One thing that grinds my gears are unrespectful people, mainly toward workers with """""""""lower""""""""" jobs than the person's. Ah, that also pulls the fact their "education" came from somewhere right?

Report Post Tip

When your coworkers don't do a damn thing all day long and you're forced to bust your ass to make up for their slack the next day. What are they being paid for - their moral support?

It also grinds my gears when a couple people hijack a thread and have a personal dispute for the entire world to see. Comical, but still annoying.

Report Post Tip

Currently irritated at myself, I guess thats a kind of 'grind my gears' thing. Totally forgot of laundy being in the dryer from some days ago.. really annoying! :)

Report Post Tip
People you think are friends, they act well like friends and then turn around and act like you kicked them. I hate the lies and wasted trust on those kinds of people. And I realize now that it's nothing but wasted energy being upset with them. But I'd rather just have fun and enjoy the company of the few friends I do have.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

People who hate pineapple on pizza 

Report Post Tip

People complaining about people who complain when it's either too cold or too hot :P I mean! Not everyone's got a good bearing of bad temperatures!

Report Post Tip
I know this is silly but what really grinds my gears are the people that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom...it's so fucking nasty
Report Post Tip
Trump supporters
Biden supporters

Fuck em both
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My biggest pet peeve right now is how bad drivers are...This week alone, I have been cut off 3x by people that are swerving in and out of traffic and had two cars pass me and almost cause a major multi car collision on the highway. As tech and our cars get smarter, I am finding the people are getting a lot dumber. Does anyone else agree or disagree?

Report Post Tip

Having to work. That's what grinds my gears; I'm an isolationist and I don't care for interacting with people unless they're delivering my drugs or sucking my... uh, yeah.

Report Post Tip

When someone walks into a room that has a closed door, then leaves the room and doesn't shut the door

Report Post Tip

Those TikToks where people cover their mouth and point. Which are then reposted on Instagram.

Report Post Tip

jesus christ

as you get older, and i am fucking old, more and more things boil your piss

recently it's when someone asks if you're going away on holiday/vacation and you say 'yes'

and they say 'oh, anywhere nice'

well of course somewhere nice, why the fuck would i go somewhere shit?

wankers

Report Post Tip

hobbs. Especially when he keeps sneaking above me on the VIP Post rankings. I hope this is enough to be a well considered reply. 

Report Post Tip
People who insist on splitting tabs when they order disproportionately more of the bill than you, particularly egregious if it's in a group setting and friends are subsidizing 4+ drinks, etc.
Report Post Tip
You know what really grinds my gears? When you play a game that makes you write a long drawn out thread replay that has a to be original and thoughtful response for a daily objective. It really gets on my nerves I just want to play a game and not have to worry about writing a long drawn out thread reply to do an objective like I’m doing right now. Ignore this half rant because I’m going to copy and paste this on a bunch of different threads if I get this daily objective again.
Report Post Tip

What really gets my goat is when people you live with, who are just as responsible for household upkeep as you suddenly start singling you out as the slob of the house.  That sucks. 

Report Post Tip

You know what really grinds my gears? Completely useless politicians, could be all of them. But gosh darn it, how can they be so useless and so shitty and STILL people do not want to change them. No, this is not related to recent shootings in US or anything, but it is related to EVERY politician ever and the fact that they always win.

Example 1) Russia - Not just Putin, but the whole regime and billionaires, for DECADES, no change

Example 2) US and its own billionaires, hello, I am Jeff, I fly to space to flex, 0 taxes. If I pay taxes, you are commies

Example 3) Europe and all those laws, sublaws, regulations, subregulations, 10 years to patent new product and more

I mean, no changes? :(

Also, McDonalds Ice Cream machines being broken.

Report Post Tip
What grinds my gears is when shotgun at the car leaves and the other pal at the backseat doesnt adjust to the front seat. Makes me feel like a cab
Driver
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL