Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 15:37:22
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

Lack of oil and proper car maintenance is what's grinding my gears at the moment. Probably also doesn't help that I left the sunroof open on the car the night before there was a torrential rain storm. The car still sloshes when I brake, and I have to assume it's not good for engine help or gears.

Report Post Tip

it really grinds my gears when im driving down the street and someone wants to be speed racer and tailgate me, even if there are plenty of opportunities for the mfer to pass me and continue on his god damn way, the guy wants to sit right against my bumper. im saving up for one of those led bar lights and put it on the back of my car for those special fucks

Report Post Tip
Dogs that whine incessantly when someone leaves. You try to console them but they only whine louder. Last time I'll watch someones dog.
Report Post Tip

The mosquitos around this time of the year. There's like a small ditch/lake type of deal across the road and the fuckers gather and breed there like crazy.

Now you might be thinking "but Void you dumb cabbage just get a mosquito net". I have one of those windows in my room which kinda pivots on an axle in the middle. So if I were to net it, I could no longer open my window for the cool air at night :-(.

Report Post Tip

I’ve probably been here a few times.

i have a few things that grind my gears and I often need my hustle.

today, the thing that grinds my gears is self righteous people. In 99% of life’s scenarios, there’s more than 1 way to be right. Live and let live, folks.

Report Post Tip

Alarm clocks that know how to make you feel like you're about to have a heart attack the min it goes off. Even though it has done the job in waking you up, you resent it more than the fact it is morning.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL