Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 01:25:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17
What grinds my gears is having to post in the outside for 4 days in a row. I like participating in outside threads, but how much more can I say for the 4th day in a row?
Report Post Tip
Having to wait or rely on other people in order to do something that you need to do. Usually pertains to work but really happens everywhere and often.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

People who dont wash their hands after using the bathroom. Goddamn barbarians, who raised you!

Report Post Tip

Yeah I second zebra and yanny oh and thing I cannot sound is loud eaters like dude just learn some manners like what the actual hell hippopotamus sounding asses

Report Post Tip

Heres few more: people who talk loud, people that dont think like if they were on the other side, people who think that having a dog means they re animal lovers or whetever... and bullshit conversation like "its cold" or " just another day"...

Report Post Tip
People knocking on my door at 3 am
Report Post Tip
People that MILK minor home life things at work to get time off. I see it too often. Someone's family member has a fender bender and suddenly they need 4 days off? I call bull!
Report Post Tip

not being able to be as lazy as I want to be and stuff still gets done, bills paid and playtime is all day everyday. Sometime being an adult grinds my gears, and really blows. 

Report Post Tip

nothing worse than the lazy people at work for me, when they are there they don't want to pull their weight, and when they are off, with their regular sickies the agency staff always seem to work harder and be more social

Report Post Tip
Some thing that really grinds my gears is loud ass cars ! I’m outside loathing in the sun on a peaceful day…
And an annoying ass person with a loud ass car wants to look cool and drive as fast as possible making their car as loud as possible !
We hear you d bag and we hate you !!!!
Report Post Tip

Something that grinds my gears is when some old "stick in their ass" fart has a problem with my loud ass car or loud ass radio.  You're almost dead, so just go away.  Shew, your time has come and gone.

(major sarcasim here Harlow)   I'll admit, the Hustle made me do it!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

People who call you, you are on another line. Immediately call them back & they miss your call. I know you have your phone in your hand you just called me 10 seconds ago.  

Report Post Tip
People at Walmart who leave their shopping carts in the middle of the aisle so no one else can get through. Argggh I get so frustrated grocery shopping
Report Post Tip

When you're busy, like really busy, so you reject a call, which I typically don't do, and the caller proceeds to just call repeatedly every time the call is rejected.

SO, you finally answer the call. What did they want? To chit chat. Nothing urgent. THEN WHY DID YOU KEEP CALLING

Just send a text ffs.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears re people who can noot drive.

Report Post Tip
What really grinds my gears is people who moan a lot
Report Post Tip

Donating to something worthy and then finding out less than 50% of my donation was actually used for that at all the rest just made the Administrators a lot more money then I make.  The really bad part about this is that is true of about every government in the world.

Report Post Tip

Mac & Cheese.

As long as I've lived I've known this as Macaroni Cheese.

It was never Macaroni & Cheese, it was Macaroni Cheese. And every time someone says it I&nbsp;feel part of me just deflate.

Report Post Tip
It really grinds my gears when an authoritarian from one side can’t recognize their similarities with an authoritarian on the other side. I mean they can usually see the signs in the other person, but don’t recognize their own authoritarian tendencies.
Report Post Tip

What grinds my gears is when my girlfriend goes through a crisis after 3 minutes of me not giving her attention really sends me through the roof

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL