Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 11:39:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

This just happened which makes me sad, pizza that bends when picked up instead of staying rigid so you can transport it to your mouth easier...fucking all the toppings sitting on the plate and not on the dough :'(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Management speak...... blue sky thinking. Think out of the box and thought sandwich 🥪
Report Post Tip
Posted ahead of time... also iPhones when they do things you don’t want the to!

Management speak...... blue sky thinking. Think out of the box and thought sandwich 🥪 There is no need for these. Every training session they
Seam to kind of creat another.
Report Post Tip

People who act like they're the only people on the planet and that everything is for just them and only them. No real care for anyone other than themselves. I think in the past year we have all seen this repeatedly, with how some people behave without realising it could affect others.

What really grind my gears is when people just hop onto a video game, book series, movie series etc., just due to the name or people behind it.

I'll use Cyberpunk for an example, just because it's a prime example. Everybody thought this game would be the magnum opus of video games. It's suppose to be this extremely fleshed out game with a 100 hundred hour main storyline. And all the A.I. would be unique and have their own lives, every building you could explore, and the path you choose at the beginning has purpose. 

Then it launches with dozens of bugs, a bland storyline, copy and paste NPCs, texture issues, and a meaningless starting paths because they all lead to the very same thing within a few seconds.

Report Post Tip

What grinds my gears is when people are so incredibly insecure of themselves that they ask other's not to basically be themselves because it feels "disrespectful" to them... Even when the thing being done was not TO said person who feels disrespected.

Report Post Tip

People on social media never cease to annoy me. Telling flat out lies for likes and retweets, it's absurd. And of course the people who believe the lies without taking the minute to figure it out themselves.

Report Post Tip

you know what....dumb and ignorant people, wish there is like 5 second sharp headache whenever people do something dumb and ignorant

Report Post Tip

People who do not drive the speedlimit and go slow. But at the moment a passing lane becomes available they start speeding up because it is 'more safe' with 2 lanes to drive ok

GTFO my way!!!

Oh shit lots of things grind my gears. But one that sticks out was when I was at work the other day I'm watching some kid run the one fork lift and it just has a *beep beep beep* every says 5 sec intervals to let you know the parking break is on still. So after the third time I found myself yelling at him to "turn the fucking parking break off" which he said he did and then went "oh.." I probably made it into a bigger issue than it was but fuck the repetitive beeps drove me nuts.

What really grinds my gear is when you jump through hoops to get someone training they ask for every single day. You work at it, you pull in favors, the works. Then they finally get the training...and suddenly they dont want to do the job because it's harder than they thought it'd be. That kinda stuff right there is why no one ever wants to help someone else.

Report Post Tip

The thing that grinds my gears is the way that people no longer know how to listen. We have lost the ability to hear each other, and as a result, hatred is getting worse then ever.

Report Post Tip

I guess the thing that "Grinds my gears" the most would have to be people's inability to be a respectful human being. The latest generation walks around like entitled little shits and think they are owed everything. As a millenial myself I am absolutely ashamed to be grouped in the same flock of idiots. Go out and work for your shit and stop acting entitled to the world

Report Post Tip
I’d have to agree with LilPeep on this one. The level on entitlement has gotten rather out of hand, it’s quite sickening.
Report Post Tip

Grinding teeth grinds my gears. I don't know what it is about it that really gets to me. I just know that it does.

i agree, grinding my teeth is just one of those habits I can't kick, and probably contributes to every headache I've had in the past 10 years. that shit fucking sucks. totally grinds my gears. 

Report Post Tip
Unreasonable people, and ones who can’t really see any other side to a situation than their own, while baselessly attacking others who think differently.

There’s a few around. They don’t know why they are, but the rest of the world does lol.
Report Post Tip
Haha I fully agree with sarcasm.
However I do believe you often meet people who are so narrow in their tolerance levels it is impossible not to come across as non-flexible
Report Post Tip

That...

That really grinds my gears...

Just that, nothing else! LOL

Report Post Tip
Getting up is the morning, like who thought it was ever a good idea to start a job before the sun comes up.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL