Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:54:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17
Actually having to do my job... like, how dare they assume that I actually give a fuck. Cause I really don't...
Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is people who like wear headphones while driving... like why? are you serious?

Report Post Tip

People driving round at night with their fog lights on, regardless of the weather.  It's becoming more and more common place.  If they're driving towards me, particularly in the rain, I'm always tempted to put my headlights onto full beam....just to piss them off! :)

Report Post Tip

People moralising, telling others what to do or dont. People reminding you of the rules when youre breaking them....well hello i know but dont give a shit.People need to mind their own business.

Report Post Tip
What grinds my gears is when ppl eat food with there mouth open.That an when someone is not pulling there weight on jobs or any work
Report Post Tip
People being late, people not being ready on time. People slowing me down/getting in my way at the grocery store. Slow drivers too
Report Post Tip

This is a fun one, people knowingly have a household member testing positive with covid and still going out and hanging around with other people or sending your kids to school like they aren't being exposed to covid and exposing everyone else around them to it.

Report Post Tip

There are many things that grind my gear one of them is those annoying people who ask a question that they already know the answer to. The second thing that grinds me is loud people they always mess up the silence.

Report Post Tip
Entering month 13 of a pandemic and still seeing people wear masks that don't cover their nose.

Darwin awards, the lot of them.
Report Post Tip

Other driver's, people who drive slower than the limit when there's no need, people who over take on bends etc. And worst of all people in the over taking lanes going the same or slower speeds than those in the inside lane, if I'm able to undertake you, you're the one in the wrong lane!

Report Post Tip

People eating with their mouth open is the killer fore, and especially when it comes to chewing gum.

Also I hate it when people don't pull the plug in the sink after washing up cold dirty water is a phobia of mine 

Report Post Tip

what grinds my gears?

well, as i'm getting really old, pretty much fucking anything new or young!

also, when you say you're going on holiday/vacation people ask 'oooh anywhere nice'??

of course somewhere fucking nice, i'm not deliberately going to go somewhere shitty now am i?  fucking idiots.

rant over.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I really hate it when someone has a pallette of all shiny and coloury colours. I want black, dark grey, brown.. and bloody red.

(Bloody as in... bloodlike)

Report Post Tip

Just going to add to what that guy above me said.

Dull colours are the worst, what we need is more sophisticated stuff like blackishred,reddishblack or if you are feeling a bit frisky may be even some zebrishred! You got one life to live people, cut that tan and khaki nonsense to the curb!

Report Post Tip

Lying, OH MY GOODNESS! I can't stand it and as soon as I find out that someone lied they get cut off. There's just no reason for it.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

People who practically come to a complete stop before making a right turn, without a turn signal.    Then slowly make the right turn as if they are making a hairpin turn on the top of a cliff.   Just happened today, grinds my gears!

Report Post Tip

Snakes on a plane! I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

Report Post Tip
Your boss blessing you and the entire office with the smell of microwaved fish in a vinegar sauce.
Report Post Tip
People not using their turn signals when making a turn.

When you hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Totally agree that the worst type of people are those that have no idea what their turn signals are for. I also am not a fan of when you say hi or how are you to someone in passing and they take it as an invitation to begin a full blown conversation...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL