Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:31:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

Going on buses that say socially distanced 9 people capacity, and have 20 people on them.

How I can be packed into a train, bus, workplace, etc, but not into a bar.

When students hug and kiss friends and hold hands before class, and all sit breathing at each other basically so close together,  then look terrified like mice being fed to snakes when getting into a classroom, due to how stressful covid is

Report Post Tip
Traffic lately on major highways where I live. People love riding peoples asses and then slamming on their brakes creating a slinky kind of effect of traffic. It’s dangerous and annoying as duck.

I hate traffic.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Got to agree with all Gio 2 posts above said. I use the buses, I do not drive to get my children to school. I get people may not like the 'chilly' air but that's whats owning a coat is for. 

Open the damn windows. They shut them and just think their masks is enough... that if they're wearing them correctly. I see so many moves their masks to talk on their phones and so on. Must be real important stuff that can not wait for the 10 to 30mins of their journey to make a call!! 

On top of that.. teenagers and college students who think busses are there to eat their fried chicken after school/college and leave the remains on the upper deck of the bus. YUCK! 

Report Post Tip

When I lose my 11-month hustle streak because I got too drunk and forgot to check if I finished my hustle before sleeping. All I needed to do yesterday was write in Outside too :/

Report Post Tip
You know that successful person that doesn’t take full stock of what helped them achieve success? Yeah, that guy. Most of them are narcissistic leaders who cash in your hard work for their own bucket list of achievements. Pretty much everything we do in this world needs a lot of collaboration to be successful. People that can’t see that kind of annoy me.
Report Post Tip

Indecisive drivers. I have to travel to work in my little car, often I am on the minutes and more often I am held up by people who are obviouslt very incompetent drivers.  If they dont have the confidence to be in charge of a car then get the bus.

Report Post Tip

People who walk through life at the bottom, never bother to work to improve themselves, and then expect those that where at the bottom to completely take care of them when that person elevates. I get helping out a friend when they need it, but when it's damn near everyday it's a problem.

Report Post Tip

i really hate bicyclist. they ride on the damn road when there is a sidewalk for them and they hold up traffic. They think they own the road and feel entitled to be asses. dont like them really grinds my gears

Report Post Tip

People who ride the asses of others in traffic have a special place in hell and should be clubbed over the head... Neither of us is going anywhere anytime soon. Slow your roll, kemosabe....

Report Post Tip
People who don’t know how to drive !

Well pretty much everything pisses me off 🤷🏼‍♀️
Report Post Tip

With some people, it seems that the less they know about a particular topic, the stronger their opinion is on that topic. This is a sure sign of stupidity. As a general rule, the more you know, the more you realize you do not know.

Report Post Tip

Waking up exactly one minute before my alarm goes off, and feeling like I'm tired for the next few hours because I missed out on that one minute of sleep.

Report Post Tip

What really grind my gears, is when people say 

"I could care less" Indicating that you do in fact care. Whereas "I couldn't care less" indicates you don't give a shit"

I cringe so hard

Report Post Tip

People who need structure and for their task to be totally descriped to detail how to do leaving nothing to imagination and creativity....and rules....fuck rules they are boring.

Report Post Tip
Work. Like you bust your arse to do a good job. Everyone says 'oh what a great job you're doing' which is all well and good. Then they are like, 'oh can you do this and this and this because you're doing so well' no extra money or anything.. I need to go back to coasting
Report Post Tip

People at the supermarket who walk slow.  Really slow.  Like they have no other place to be.  I experienced one today and was so tempted to push them into the meat fridge.  I didn't, obviously, but wanted to so bad!

Report Post Tip

Old people in shops, not just their slowness…but the quantity at the times when I go there. Why can’t shops open earlier…old people don’t sleep so have the shops open just for them.

Sh-OAP-ing Time. It’s even got a good potential name. 

Report Post Tip

People that text and drive. They either go really slow or can't stay in their lane. When I find someone driving in an annoying manner and go to pass them, I get really annoyed when I see it's because they are texting and driving. It seems to happen way more than it should.

Report Post Tip
The guy I share an office with really grinds my gears sometimes. He says numbers out loud while entering them on spreadsheets. It's like he has to audibly call out everything he does on his computer. Drives me crazy.
Report Post Tip

After this week, people who hoard for no good reason piss me off.  The entire gas shortage that hit the Southeast could have been completely avoided if we didn't have the 5-10% of people who decided that filling up trash bags full of gas was acceptable.  I hope at least a sliver of them realize how stupid they look when gas starts rolling in to stations over this next weekend.

That's not even mentioning people who go ape shit when there's a hint that snow might be on the way.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL