Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 20:56:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

Jesus my mother is one of those people who has never used her turn signal, she lives in a small town so when she comes to visit me. I live in a larger metropolitan area, she tries to drive the same way here. People always honk at her, and yell at her until they realize it's a little old lady driving the car.

Report Post Tip

When a random person comes onto a game, bashes the game, and then invites you to play a new game that they started a week ago and they're now trying to poach players and get more foot traffic on their game by bombarding players from other games with invites to their game. Like excuse me bud, this game isnt bad. Let me show you a free things. Maybe you'll enjoy it lol.

Report Post Tip

A few things** 

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is people who get into fender benders and just leave their cars blocking traffic instead of pulling off to the shoulder...

Report Post Tip

People who chew so loudly with their mouth open. I just want to smother them with rocks. 

Report Post Tip
Anyone who buy into MLM
Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is sitting in college lectures and every professor I have is very very liberal and don't tolerate views that are different than theirs in their classes. I don't think it really breeds a ground of intellectual conversation and is more of a breeding ground for a certain set of views and ideals. 

Report Post Tip
It grinds my gears when a certain someone makes crumbs in impossible places in my kitchen.
Making 2 slices of toast? Get a plate. Butter said toast on the plate. Eat the toast with the plate under your mouth. Easy right?
What appears to happen in my house is not the above. I don't think there could be any more crumbs if they tried. I think he stands in the middle of the kitchen with the bread and shakes it in every possible direction possible.
Breathe.
Thanks for reading. Although I don't feel any better.
Report Post Tip

Empty bottles/cartons put back in the fridge. My eldest son has done this a few times recently and I just don't get why. Had to re-educate him where the bin is! 

Report Post Tip

people eating with their mouth open 

people watching videos on their phone when the TV is on

People who dont say thank you if you hold the door open 

people that drive too slow

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When people walk on the road when there is a perfectly good sidewalk. What the fuck is the point of a sidewalk if you're gonna just risk it all for whatever unknown reason. I don't even understand it. I've seen groups of people walking on the shoulder instead of the god damn sidewalk. 

Report Post Tip

I am, and I mean this with all the love to most of this community(because yall help me stay sane-ish) so done with people's bullshit. 

But my God am I done with people being hateful fuckasses, and that goes double for passive-aggressive pricnwicks.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is people that ride their bikes on the street instead of on the side walk... or bike lane...

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is people who cant take a joke. They have to take everything serious like theyre the arbiter of comedy or something. Man I get super steamed at people like that. If a joke isnt your taste, just ignore it and walk away, or if youre really offended, then block someone. Its not that hard people. Find some real evil to stand against.

Report Post Tip

Something that grinds my gears...when people go down the wrong lane in a grocery parking lot that just grinds my gears for the love of pete use the right lane.

Report Post Tip
Garfield!!! That lazy fat bastards is giving all of us a bad rep!! And besides with that pathetic excuse of a fur he does not even have any fluff in his belly, he is a disappointment to us all
Report Post Tip
People not saying thanks when you hold the door for them.
People not saying thanks when you let them out when driving
Both of the above drive me to call them twats/wankers as they go past and get very angry
Report Post Tip

The thing that grinds my gears is when people complain about everything and ask for help without even trying to know how it works first.

Report Post Tip

When mom, after using my pc to check things or to play games, then turns it off without asking or saying anything, closing all the things that I left open in the background.

Report Post Tip
What grinds my gear is when someone ask about the info on a movie and you tell them and they quick to label you a spoiler alert
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL