Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:15:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

You know what really grinds my gears? Not knowing if Cannon wants me to grind on his gears or not. I really need to know if I have a chance... just saying

Report Post Tip

People who go to national parks and despite massive signs saying DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS, guess what... feed the animals

what kind of dumbass are you and think you are allowed to do shit like that..

Report Post Tip

Stitches continue to hurt after they are put in. That really grinds my gears. Another thing that grinds my gears is when I have to have surgery again in the exact same spot. (Details on my profile. )

Report Post Tip

Busting out on mobile during jail events and the site decides to re-align itself so your tap registers way off from where you intended and you conveniently end up clicking a script checker.

Report Post Tip

Someone who chews ice. I literally cannot stand the sound and have to nope out of there as fast as I can. I also hate it when someone takes up two lanes in traffic. I'm already a bad enough driver -- there's only room for one idiot sandwich on these roads!

Report Post Tip

People that come here at my job in the middle of a fucking pandemic crisis to do some shit that they could've done at the internet.

Jesus christ it pisses me off $*&%$&*$%&#$!!!

Also i hate when i have belly aches on the work or on the street. I CANT USE PUBLIC BATHROOMS :(

theres more but i would probably be here all day XD

Report Post Tip

People who mistake brusqueness for assertiveness

We all get it, you're so very much more important than the rest of us.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That I worked my ass off to get a CPA license in my state but yet other states won't let me use the CPA letters next to my name unless I pay their fees even though my state is substantially equivalent in the CPA licensure requirements

Report Post Tip

I have come to the realization, that in my line of work, I absolutely hate people who order their pet supplies from chewy!

Report Post Tip

people who tailgate

If you wanna die g be my guest over take me! Don't ride my ass with my kids in the car.

If i don't have kids in the car i brake check em as soon as their lights disappear outta my vision.

Oh! and people who play on their phones while they drive egbkrbgkjr the fawk is wrong with you?

Report Post Tip
Not sure if I have mentioned this before but people who smoke walking down the street and hold the cigarette out to side so the person walking behind gets smoke right in the face constantly. Making them start coughing a lot.

It just feels very inconsiderate and wrong. If you need that habit could you stop and hide away somewhere that is not going to affect other people in a negative way
Report Post Tip
AEW marks
Report Post Tip

As a general rule, people are stupid and people are assholes. There are obviously some exceptions to the rule, but usually just being around the drooling masses grinds my gears. Also, people who think the world is their ashtray (in addition to Toaly's comments).

Report Post Tip

Current thing that grinds my gears is people in my family putting their dirty clothes around the wash basket, not in it, always around or nearby.  Infuriates me when they have to walk past the basket twice when using the bathroom.

Report Post Tip

It really grinds my gears when people go around saying that Daniel LaRusso was defending himself when that punk started everything by trying to hit on my girl! 

Report Post Tip
I hate it when people chew with their mouths open, but also having to wait in line for anything. I know it’s common courtesy and all so i wait, but I’m so impatient its crazy lol.
Report Post Tip
I cannot stand when someone uses their phone on speaker in public. Nobody wants to hear about how your gun workout went Karen bahahaha
Report Post Tip

What grinds my gears, people taht dont wear belts and have their ass hangin out for everybody. thats gross

Report Post Tip

When people ask me how uni is going. I am physically and mentally tired

Report Post Tip

Right now its morons that dont think the rules apply to them these are the same fuckwits that complain about lockdowns and through there own moronic stupidity cause the borders to be lockdown and potentialy cause the city they live in to maybe be locked down.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL