Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 07:59:15
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

Cops setting up speed traps at the bottom of a declined hill.  Happens all the time once you start driving out further into the country and it's insane.

Waze is a lifesaver.

Report Post Tip

One thing that really annoys the hell out of me is when I am walking and there is someone in front of me walking in the same direction and then all of a sudden just stops in the middle of the street and I almost fell over them or walk right into them.

Gaah I just wanna kick them when this happens..

Report Post Tip

Shoppers ahead of me when I’m in a rush. Someone ahead of me in the garden centre was buying several plants, a couple of other things and a bucket. That was bad enough until it turned out she had about 30 other things in the bucket. It took forever....I was unimpressed. 

Report Post Tip

My next door neighbor's dog.  He is viscous and has been a pain in the ass since they moved in.  Last week he was off his leash and it attacked my dog,  talk about grinding gears.   He thankfully didnt break skin,  although I visited our vet today.  She has recommended that i report to the police if it happens again.  Would suck to have to do,  I have to live right next door to them after all,  but they leave me no choice.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is when people spell School School and put the 2nd o in front of the first o that grinds my gears to know end.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Something that grinds my gears for sure, is when the daily hustle continually gives you the task of writing posts in outside forums, and you've written so many that you have nothing left to talk about in any of them that is even remotely interesting.  That's a fair one isn't it? LOL

Report Post Tip

Lack of punctuality and unnecessary noise. Both are things that can very easily be fixed, so when I see that they're not being kept, I judge pretty harshly lol

Report Post Tip

squatted trucks really grind my gears

Report Post Tip

Socially distancing for a year, working from home for a year and then still contracting the bloody virus massively buggers me

Cat-calling construction workers! Leave my cousins alone you creeps.

Report Post Tip

loud dumb people irritate me to no end, just wish they would be quiet and stop procreating

Report Post Tip

loud dumb people irritate me to no end, just wish they would be quiet and stop procreating

I have a new one.. writing all that and not getting credit for the daily hussle short blip of writing.. it should have been enough.. did I miss a letter from the alphabet?

Report Post Tip

The pot calling the kettle black really irritates me :X

Also, being on hold for over a half an hour with the cable company like I am now

It really grinds my gears when people block the aisles in the grocery store by stopping in the middle of the aisle with a cart and pretend they don't notice people trying to pass coming from both directions.   I hate those people.

Report Post Tip
Tailgaters....absolutely drives me nuts when someone is riding your bumper when your already exceeding the speed limit. Not afraid to brake check or simple slow down to match the speed of an adjacent vehicle if your being a jerk. Asshole gets asshole at that point.
Report Post Tip

When people complain about the price of a litre of milk being 0,5 kr (approx. 0,08 $) more expensive than it supposedly says it is.. like, it's literally nothing, especially when you're buying like, at least 10-15 other items as well. I really don't get it. It's fine to notify me about it so I can look at it and fix it, but refusing to buy it because it costs 0,5 kr more? Oh well.. I'm not the one leaving without the milk :D

Report Post Tip

Getting your clothes stuck on a doorhandle... Always.. always happens when you're in the worst moods as well!

Report Post Tip

People who chew with their mouths open.

They are the worst kind of people. 😡💢

Report Post Tip

People who chew with their mouth closed.  I want to see those teeth and jaws workin'!

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is knowing if Honesty likes men or not? I really need to know if I have a chance...just saying.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL