Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 12:09:16
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

What really grinds my gears is waiting in line with one item and the person in front of me has a full shopping cart and they don't offer to let me go before them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

dog people!!

i mean they are nasty, slobbering, ill-groomed and plain loud. I cannot imagine my owner coming home with one of those yucky furballs!! That'll be the day i'll find myself a nicer place to live with gourmet shit and all the tummy rubs i could wish for

Bad language. People that can't articulate and constantly use profanity to try and cover their lack of vocabulary. Maybe if they read a book or two and expanded this instead of watching Reality TV and playing video games most of the time.

It's not big and it's certainly not clever.

When people don't file emails after actioning them, makes me see red every bloody time!

When people don't put clothes in the dirty was basket.. how am I suppose to know what's clean and what's not?! >.<

Report Post Tip
Dishes!!! No matter how often I wash dishes, more keep piling up. It is the ultimate downside of cooking. I realise there is a wonderful invention called a dishwasher, but it doesn't currently exist in my house. Therefore, dishes firmly grind my gears!!

I can get annoyed with people who enter the subway, train, busses, etc Instead of waiting for people to go off first. 

Also annoying if you are at the grocery store and the waiting line is getting long, and they open a new counter, and people who are behind others in the line rush to the newly opened counter. 

Report Post Tip

I hate people who can't wear their face masks correctly in crowded spaces. The weirdest to me is when they cover their mouths, but not their noses. Completely defeats the purpose of wearing it at all.

Report Post Tip

Agree with an earlier comment poor time keeping, to me on time is already late!

Report Post Tip

You know what really grinds my gears? People that ask, can I ask a question or say, can I say something. Yes. You can. Just ask it or say it. Don't ask me for permission. 

Report Post Tip
People who don't use their fucking car's turn signals, or use it wrong. I mean, it's there for a reason, folks. Not to mention the risk they put everyone else just for being sloppy...
Report Post Tip

A lot of things grind my gears, but the worst thing at the moment is commercial breaks on facebook vids that my adblocker does not block and I can't skip them. I don't want to see an ear busting product on a three minute video please.

Report Post Tip

Writing out a semi decent reply in an outside thread, just to find out it wasnt good enough. Nothing grinds my gears more than having to ramble on pointlessly in a thread like this... twice

What grinds my gears is that when the weekend comes and arguments start outside my home. So annoying

Report Post Tip

To continue on my last rant. This also grinds my gears.

Getting the hustle one day, having to do it twice because its picky, then getting it 2 days in a row.

Actually annoying

Report Post Tip
Ooohhh what a lovely thread to have a vent in about things that grind your gears. Firstly what a great grinds my gears episode of family guy. Secondly... what grinds my gears? Well.... quite recently it would be my cat who insists on dropping dead pigeons at my door every morning for breakfast. NO CAT I AM NOT COOKING THAT!
Report Post Tip
When people call me Yanny. It's like they're used to hearing high pitched tones. They were probably yelled at a lot by their Mothers. I'd almost feel sorry for them if it didn't grind my gears so much.
Report Post Tip

Holy shit laners literally not knowing anything about jungle, and flaming me because every single lane died in the first 2 and a half minutes, and I don't even have blue yet.

Report Post Tip

Another thing that drives me crazy, is my cat jumping out of my first floor flat just to get bloody laid then have me chase her around the carpark at 12.00 in the morning. 

Report Post Tip

When I stub my toe and people laugh about it. Gotta be a really BAD person to do that, right grogu?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When people complain about me laughing at their pain. If you don’t wanna be laughed at when you hurt yourself don’t hurt yourself. Or be a kid or an animal I won’t laugh at a them. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL