Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 23:12:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

100% this

also shop owners who have been putting the price of hand sanitizer up over 500 percent, profiteering out of fear, i mean, in this MR world, fine but that's a fucking scummy thing to do

Report Post Tip

Getting tailgated. Pls leave me alone and let me drive the speed limit. Thank you vewwy much.

Report Post Tip
Other drivers...actually, more specifically other reckless impatient drivers!!! And in the rain! When visibility is poor, those people especially grind my gears and potentially their own literal ones as well. Totally stresses me out.
Report Post Tip
For me, it’s being late. Drives me nuts and causes so much stress.

Outside, it’s bad drivers that drive slow, don’t use signals, or feel they own the road. If you can’t drive, stay home.
Report Post Tip

Queuing up to pay at a counter when the guy behind is less than 1 meter and it is clearly mark on the floor showing the 1 meter distance.

I look at the guy behind but the guy shows no interest in moving back an inch.

Report Post Tip

When you have a hangover that lasts 2 days and you can't eat. That's when you know you're getting really old and it's probably time to stop drinking. I have done nothing but sleep. :(

Report Post Tip

people who say 'going on holibobs' can go and get in the fucking sea

i do not like this at all.

Report Post Tip

oh and while i'm here

people who say 'pin number'.  Pin stands for 'personal identity number' so you're actually saying 'personal identity number number'  you fucking cockwomble

yes, i'm grumpy today

Report Post Tip

I get really angry with people who poor lane discipline, I mean it's not really that hard to know you aren't overtaking anyone anymore and that there is a stack of cars in your rear view. Pull over! 

Report Post Tip
Well let's see.

The newest thing that pissez me off is the fact that no one has a backbone to say NO TO THE COVID VACCINE.
Does everyone need it ... no
Does it hurt some people ... yes.
It is the law ... no
Is it good for everyone to get it ... no
Will I be getting it ... no
Can I withstand everyone saying I should ... yes

Social media is the fat behind this fire.
Report Post Tip
Main thing that bothers me is just being me about as weak as when it comes to some shit that should be simple. We want to go violent route I'm used to that life pisses me off I can't just accept normal shit
Report Post Tip

I really can't stand lazy people that either don't work at all or hardly work a couple days a week and act like they have it just as tough as the rest of us busting our asses day in and day out. A close 2nd would be alcoholics :p

Report Post Tip

A telephone appointment because of covid for pysiotherapy that you have already waited 3 months for....the clue is in the name of the treatment, turns out suggesting phone sex instead is frowned upon, you live and learn!!! 

Report Post Tip
People waking me up! Please let me get my beauty sleep. My kids love waking me up
Report Post Tip

Grinfs my gears when you choose to use the self checkout at the supermarket. Then it turns out to be much slower and more hassle thean going through the regular checkout. Having to thing light up for assistance because something went wrong and wait a day and a half for someone to turn up and push 3 buttons so it 'fixed'. Oh and don't start me on the place item in bagging aear when you already have....

Report Post Tip

When you go to speed dating events and all the girls find excuses not to consider anyone they met. Like what's the point in going to dating events if your just going to reject everyone. Thanks for wasting everyone''s time.

Report Post Tip
Recently, the younger generation and their privileged belief. “You want me to earn a promotion? I should be given one so I’ll feel motivated to work harder.” So done with this.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

People that hear half or part of a convo and get pissed off cause of a word or phrease uesd during said convo. When they got no context of any of it.  It really annoys me.

Report Post Tip

my diabetes'is out of control,,   i'm working through health issues at the moment.

Report Post Tip
What really grinds my gears, eh? Oh so many things, but let me point out a couple:

People who dont take responsibility for their actions. It really gets under my skin

On a related note, people who refuse to recognize facts / reality. Sure almost anything can be discussed, but there are facts that are undeniable.

That's just a couple, Im sure Ill be back for more
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL