Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 14:57:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17
People driving in the passing lane going 60-65 mph not passing anyone, just causing a pile up a traffic behind them.
Report Post Tip
Stupidity grinds my gears. You can’t fix stupid. If people would think before they act there would be a lot less of that in this world
Report Post Tip

Negative people, the ones that can't spot positivity in anything, those really grind my gears.

Also waiting in line.

Report Post Tip
I’d have to agree with Paranoia, shitty drivers really annoy the hell out of me. Especially the ones that go 10-15 mph slower than the posted speed limit and are causing a line of traffic behind them. Very very annoying.
Report Post Tip

Double crossing backstabbers

Life suckers are those

but, nowadays getting better at laughing at it, and moving on

Report Post Tip

people that think a blinker invites them to interupt the flow of traffic.....

although I'm not sure which is worse....not using a blinker and thinking the blinker means all life stops for you to make a decision

Report Post Tip

Other people's inferiority complex taken out on you because they don't want to put in the time & work to reach the success you have, so instead they just look at you bitterly and take it out on you.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

When people have no clue how to drive.

For example flying across 3 lanes of traffic in one motion, but really anything incredibly dangerous that just happens to work out for them, until it doesn't and they plow into somebody completely innocent.

Just because you are able to get away with risky maneuvers often doesn't mean that they will always work, and chances are you will seriously injure yourself or somebody else just so you could have potentially saved a few seconds of your time.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is everything and nothing! And trying to stay inbetween grinds my gears even more!

Report Post Tip

As weird as it sounds, something that grinds my gears is my food touching on my dinner plate. Food should be eaten one thing at a time. I get it, It's crazy. I rarely order food out because If my food is touching I will literally throw the entire plate away and that's simply just a waste of money. Who else agrees with me?

Report Post Tip

What really grind my gears is when someone wants to take pictures of me in the mornings. Bitch if you don’t get that camera out of my face, we are gonna get violent

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When you add videos to your youtube playlist and a few weeks later when you watch that playlist, several of the videos have been deleted och have had their privacy changed to private.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
People who treat MR like it’s their life’s crowning achievement
Report Post Tip

The fact that where I work, The package handlers stack boxes worse than my 2 year old daughter would has really started to grind my gears.

Report Post Tip
Littering really grinds my gears. How hard is it to wait to find a bin?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The idea that people believe they are owed something when no one is owed anything. Upsets me greatly and I deal with it everyday at work. 

Report Post Tip

You know what really grinds my gears? The fact that this is still a hustle. Sure, its not hard to do, but does it really "mean" anything? Feels cheap, like a filler.

Report Post Tip

It grinds my gears when tea making isn't taken seriously, not to sound inconsiderate but if I'm offered a tea and it arrives in 2 minutes then that hasn't had anywhere near a good brew time, I would still be thankful and not think twice about drinking it but just feel it should always be taken seriously.

Also if you're offered a tea a good response is how you take it

"milk one sugar please" 

Report Post Tip

People who can't tell a story without giving you 20 fucking minutes of back story first of who each of the people in the story are and how they normally interact with each other. Just fucking tell me the shit story with the shitty punch line and if I'm interested in any of these lifeless people I'll ask you.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gear is, finally getting into the Rogue-A-Thon pool and not able to hit a single freaking one, that shit will drive a dead man crazy.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL