Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:07:06
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [ > - >>> ]
What really grinds your gears? Started by: Athena on Mar 10, '21 04:17

People who cut you off then drive slow in front of you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When RomanReigns eats the plastic leaves, and then has a bellyache even though there are plenty of fresh real leaves for him to have... The plastic just looks so delicious. 

That's true Macarena. I also hate it when they mix up my leaves and try to mix in the plastic ones. They are gross but look so tastey!

Some stupid statements really grind my gears, “it is what it is”  “what will be will be” etc really gets to me. If you don’t have something worthwhile to add, just don’t talk.

Report Post Tip

this war between Russia and Ukraine,tha democrats and china started these labs but are trying to put the balame on Russia, totally unfair the normal person see how crooked dems are,and biden  along with faute'and china,and bill gates.

Report Post Tip
It really grinds my gears that people like grizzly55 have the right to vote. IQ tests should be required as a bare minimum.

srry you feel this way i have inside information on all this including the rigged election.

Report Post Tip

or are you just for the democrats ruling our lives .

Report Post Tip

I'm a full blooded patriot want this country to run smoother when Trump was president.

Report Post Tip

atleast he had the balls to meet face to face an have a good out come,  not Biden and afganistan   what a fool he was the puppet for the dems.

Report Post Tip

What grinds my gears? Honestly?

Gear grinding.

You have a fucking clutch you bad driving motherfucker.

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is when my kids leave dirty dishes next to the sink after watching me wash off my dish and put it in the dishwasher. Them not even putting it in the sink drives me bat shit cray!

Report Post Tip

When a first year apprentice or any year apprentice doesnt do what you tell them to. I think at that point they should be thrown out of the union.

What grinds my gears is when you are working your butt off trying to get things done and a co worker just stands there doing absolute squat. At least pick up a broom and attempt to do a task.
Report Post Tip

whats grinding my gears at the moment is all the propaganda on Facebook, and facebook doing nothing about it, just wish was more laws to punish Facebook for it, until they have billions taken off them, nothing will change is my take.

Report Post Tip

People who walk slowly annoy the living hell out of me. It’s fine if they stay on the side but they almost always block the entire walkway and I can’t pass by.

It grinds my gears when I have to write in an Outside thread two days in a row. I am almost always too drunk, tired or both to think of something.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

What grinds my gears is when friend A complains about friend B never going to friend As parties because friend B has kids who don't have overnight sitters on a whim, but friend A never comes to friend Bs family friendly events. Rant over. 

Report Post Tip

What really grinds my gears is having entirely too many things to do in a day and not enough energy to get it all done.  And even though I use aps to keep track of everything, I still can't keep track of everything. Ugh. 

Report Post Tip

What grinds my gears is negativity. You could be in the best mood about something and the second someone sprinkles their negativity around you like fcking glitter, it is immediate rage. Like good god, couldn't you just let someone enjoy their moment instead of souring everything around you like the touch of death? This doesn't include circumstantial bad moods. Everyone gets a bad mood and sometimes that's difficult to rein in. However, there are a certain breed of people that are intent on watching the world burn and they intend to bring it down one negativity sprinkle at a time. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What really grinds your gears?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL