Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:11:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 … [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Yes! I will never ever gonna to try pineapple on a pizza. Who would seriously even think about doing that? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Okay, so I tried it. I'm here to give an honest review as someone going into it very critical. I think the point is the sweet (pineapple) and salty (ham) mixed with the savory (sauce) that is the draw of this. While I was very skeptical at first, I must admit it wasn't too bad. I've certainly had worse things in my mouth. Is it on par with regular pizza? Not even close. 

Report Post Tip

When I ate meat a hawaiian pizza was yummy!  Ham and pineapple combination is delicious.  Might try vegetarian ham and pineapple on a pizza soon!  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip

its as good when you cook a ham and add pineapple slices to it and a maple or brown sugar glaze yum!

Report Post Tip

Highest underrated pizza topping known on the planet. It is great.

Report Post Tip

I agree with SilentAssasin. The first time I had pineapple on pizza was with this ham on it and it was revolutionary. Truly underrated

Report Post Tip

Its terrible. There are things that dont belong in some places, and pineapple definitely doesnt belong on pizza, FFS

don't do that to people, this will be a motive for nuclear war, IM TELLING YOU

Report Post Tip
Pretty gross man. My wife loves it. And with chicken, bacon and bbq sauce. I’m more of sausage mushrooms snd onion.
Report Post Tip

I like pizza. Like - a lot.

my ideal pizza does not have pineapples on it, but if that’s what it’s got then that’s what I’ll eat.

Report Post Tip
As an Italian...yes...yes it is,doesn't even make sense to me but if you enjoy it I suppose its up to you.

But it ain't italian pizza if its got pineapple
Report Post Tip

People take this shit way too seriously. Eat what you like.

But yes, pineapple w/ ham on pizza is something I occasionally partake in. It's probably my #2 choice behind plain ol' pepperoni. 

Report Post Tip
Big fan of pineapple on pizza here. Canadian bacon and pineapple or a bbq chicken pizza with pineapple. Yes please.

Despite the current vote that is being held in these very streets seeming to sway very much so to a no. 

I believe that pineapple has an appropriate place on three different pizzas.

1. The classic ham and pineapple, absolutely delicious.
  2. Pineapple, Banana peppers, and Jalapenos (Absolute best.)
  3. Pineapple and pepperoni (I know but screw you it's good.)

Pineapple on a pizza is okay if it has ham or bacon. Sweetcorn on a pizza is a no from me though. Mushrooms too. Just why? Cheese and tomato separates the boys from the men. No hiding with a cheese and tomato.

Pizza can't exist without pineapple, how is this even an argument, what would you replace it with? The only thing that shouldn't be on pizza in Anchovies. 

Report Post Tip
I absolutely love pineapple on pizza but it’s good with other foods as well, not really sure why this is a debate but hey to each their own when it comes to deciding whether to put pineapple on the pizza.
Report Post Tip

I am a very strong believer on to each their own but I do believe that pineapple is an amazing addition to pizza. I am rather picky with my pizza, though. I do not like the typical red sauce or greasy kinds. Never been my thang!

Report Post Tip

i love it. Some people i know hate it and some don't mind it. I guess it depends on how its made and the proportion of pineapples compared to other toppings.

Report Post Tip

yes pineapple on pizza is an idea from the spawn of satan himself. whoever thought about that idea and unleashing it on the world needs to win the culinary equivilent (if there is one) to an ignobel prize.

Report Post Tip

There's a reason why it's called Hawaiian, it's because it creates serenity and familiarness to our lives - those who hate pineapple on pizza, hate themselves, that is it.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL