Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 15:33:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 … [ > - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Most of the people arguing that it's BAD haven't even really tasted it. 

It's just something that works.

Report Post Tip

No. Pineapple on pizza is delicious. It belongs on ze pizza. It is one of the best topings on the pizza. Pepperoni and Pineapple. Ham and Pineapple. Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. So many options. If your pineapple is too "liquid", you are the problem. The pineapple is not the problem. People need to take some time and do some deep reflection on themselves. Leave the pineapples alone. They did nothing to deserve this hate.

Report Post Tip

I can take it or leave it.  It is not necessarily bad, but it is one of those things where  you need to be in the right mood food wise to eat.

Report Post Tip
I absolutely love pineapple on pizza, what I cannot stand is anchovies that salty and fishy taste is just not it for me, but pineapple and ham or “Canadian bacon” is one of my favorites. You should try it if you haven’t.
Report Post Tip

Pepperoni,  olives with pineapple on pizza = foodgasm 

Report Post Tip

Hey!

It depends upon the person's taste buds but I have never seen a pizza with pineapples. Personally I think it will be good idea to try it with pineapple and cheese along with other new ingredients. Let do R&D for these pizza.

Report Post Tip

Its not that bad. I like the sweetness and acidity it adds on the pizza. Obviously,  not always in mood to have pineapple on pizza as i like my pizzas on the spicier side but sometimes i dont really mind it. 

Report Post Tip

I like pineapple, I like pizza

I do not think pineapple should go on pizza, for me it is too sweet of an ingredient for a savoury meal 

Report Post Tip
Guy at my work orders an extra large Hawaiian style pizza like once every other week along with some other pizzas... It's always the one that is never eaten and thrown away. If that's not indicator enough to leave pineapple off pizza then idk what is
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Of course it is. Fruit of any kind doesn't belong on a pizza. Whoever came up with an Hawaiian Pizza has done lost their mind. New York Pizza is where it is at. If you can't fold the pizza, it ain't pizza. End of story!

Report Post Tip
Yes Yes Yes

Cant undersand why having sweets on a pizza, pizza best with bacon or seafood on that taste a bit salt. Thats what a pizza is about.
Report Post Tip
Of course it is, it's not just bad it's terrible.

Especially as a italian, might as well just stab me in the heart :)
Report Post Tip

Nah, it's fine. In my country, we make pizzas with all kinds of ingredients and I think that's beautiful. 

Chocolate pizza with strawberry. Icecream pizza. Tuna pizza. Broccoli pizza. It goes on.

Not sure if the rest of the world is the same, but I pretty much like the diversity.

Report Post Tip

didnt like it before, now i do. pineapple is cool on a lot of things like tacos al pastor.

Report Post Tip

I had my reservations with pineapple on pizza to be honest until I tried when a friend of mine ordered pineapple pepperoni pizza. It wasn't bad, and the difference of taste between pineapple and pepperoni made the pizza interesting.

Not my fav. though, and I wouldn't order it for myself.

Report Post Tip
I have tried it once before, I don't say it is the best pizza you can eat and it's not my favorite too, but it's not bad, I may order it again but won't be the first thing to he on my mind.
Report Post Tip

I agree with TheLastHit pineapple on pizza isn't bad just not my first choice, not something I think of when ordering but if someone ask for it I have no problem ordering and paying for it.  

Report Post Tip

Yes, yes it is. 

Pizza is a wonderful thing. It has all the major food groups combined to make one fantastic treat. I enjoy pizza for breakfast personally. 

It does not need fruit. Next to no foods need fruit. 

Report Post Tip

Pinapple on pizza. This is an interesting topic. I would never choose that but maybe others like it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Though i know a few things that are even worse on a pizza pineapple is something that doesnt belong to be on a pizza.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL