Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:37:50
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Yes,

Yes it is a bad idea, it's a fucking travesty and people should be punished for hate crimes for allowing it.

I am obviously not a fan

fuck pineapple, be an apple or fuck off you useless wannabe tropical fruit

cunt.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't think it's bad. Some like it, some dont'.

I prefer tons of cheese/onion on my pizza :D

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with cad. Crimes against humanity, pineapple on pizza.

Report Post Tip

why is a crime? so eveyone should to have same taste and only eat the same food? that would be soooo bored

i don't have any problem about it!

Report Post Tip

I never said you or anyone else can never have pineapple on pizza, I said its a crime! Its a crime to destroy a perfectly good pizza with pineapple. So, Im not allowed to have an opinion that doesnt match yours? That would suck. Op asked for anyones opinion and I gave mine.

Report Post Tip

I love Pineapple on pizza! It's yummy with artichoke hearts and peperoni....Yummy

Report Post Tip

Okay so I tried some pineapple pizza since I hadn't in a while. Not sure if the place I got the pizza from was just bad but the pizza was not good at all. It was probably the pineapple not being fresh that made it gross.

Report Post Tip

I don't like pineapple on pizza but some people seem to enjoy it. I might enjoy something on my pizza that others find bad on there, black olives.  So I guess everyone has one "weird" topping they might like.

Report Post Tip

No, but I don't count it as pizza. I don't consider Dominos to be pizza either. It's just dough and stuff. 

No, I don’t think it is really bad. I’ve had Hawaiian pizza before and it’s not terrible, now would I purposely order it no but it isn’t the worst thing in the world.
Report Post Tip

never tasted pineapple on a pizza, it maybe good but I just can't see pineapple being on a pizza so I'm thinking it must be some kind of hawaiian thing or something

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza is never bad. Especially with some chicken on it. It's the people who don't like it that is weird. Like need an asylum type weird.
Report Post Tip
Not in the slightest. Whatever you think tastes nice go for it.
I enjoy tomato ketchup on ham sandwiches and strawberry jam on cheese sandwiches
Report Post Tip
Pineapple isn’t too bad on pizza, people just like to moan to cause controversy.
Let people put on pizza whatever they like
Report Post Tip
I’m all for pineapple on a pizza , especially with ham. Tried some onions with bbq sauce one time with it as well and it won’t that bad.
Report Post Tip
I love ham and pineapple on pizza it's super delicious. I've recently been choosing sausage and pepperoni but ham and pineapple is definitely a winner. Yum... I fancy pizza now!
Pineapple on pizza is where it's at. Pretty tasty. Also adding some jalapeno along with pepperoni or canadian bacon is a nice spicy treat.
Report Post Tip
I have eaten pizza with pineapple that tasted bad and was to moist so the other topping dident stick to the pizza, but I have also tasted pizza that was good and wasent so moist.
So it all depend on who makes it I think
Report Post Tip
As long as you don’t cal it “pizza”, I’m ok with it. But if there’s pineapple on it, it’s not pizza. Maybe call it “ham and pineapple open faced pita wrap”. That sounds kind of good, actually.
Report Post Tip
Not my first choice by a long shot….. but say I’m out with my wife who does like a Hawaiian pizza. I know she is not going to eat all of that pizza so I’ve finished mine. Give it a minute or two you know I am gong to finish here pizza as well.

Is it fruit on the pizza that’s cause a problem with people? Just asking the question. Tomatoes are fruits too.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL