Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 06:04:30
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

Pineapple on pizza is one of the worst things developed. First, its not even from Hawaii, second, eww pineapple.

The sweet of the pineapple should never go with the savory of the cheese.

Pineapple should only be in tropical drinks.

Report Post Tip

I don't mind pineapple on pizza. It's fine.

Mac n Cheese pizza is where it is at though. Hook yourself up at your local CiCi's Pizza Buffet.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I tried it twice, once the guy who was making it put the pineapple at the very start, so it actually went into the oven, which kinda dried it and make it blazing hot ananas (pineapple)

Second time, pizza was done, it cooled off a bit and then they added ananas and it was rather fine. 

I am not against it, but I like my pizza only one way, thin dough and like 2.5 kilograms of cheese (5 lbs)

Report Post Tip

Pineapple is great on pizza or on a burger. Nothing like a pineapple cheese burger with bacon. Also goes well in Kung Po chicken or as fritters. 

Damn I want Chinese now, look what you've done.

Report Post Tip
No gone lie never had it ,but it’s disrespectful to pizza . Knowing my taste with pizza and pineapples I would mix the to . Who ever had it needs to be facing life in super max prison . Ain’t no way Mr.PapaJohn and others let that shit slide . Should be ashamed to sale that in stores
Report Post Tip

I cant say its bad or terrible. On some pizzas pineapple is actually really tasty, and then are some pizzas where pineapple is total bullshit.

Report Post Tip

No nothing at all wrong with pineapple on a pizza it alright but i would not eat it all the time just once in a blue moon.

Report Post Tip

I mean I wouldnt go out of my way to order a Hawaiian Pizza but I aint gonna pass up on a slice.  I mean who's gonna pass up on any slice of pizza?

Report Post Tip
It's not the abomination that everyone makes it out to be but I find it has to be with a meaty pizza because of the sweet and salty element it gives. Also, has to be well cooked or it just makes the pizza sloppy
Report Post Tip
Well, it's not the worst thing in the world but definitely not my type of pizza. I think I've had pineapple on my pizza only twice in my life, so what do I know lol
Report Post Tip

I am not a fan of pineapple in general how ever I know that many people enjoy it on there pizza, I am not one of those people and if there is pineapple on my pizza it will end up in the trash. 

Report Post Tip
Pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza is the best pizza out there ! I like the sweet and salty together!
It just fits perfectly together and all the people who say it isn’t are nuts or they have not tried it yet?!!!
TRY IT !!!!! It’s the best
Report Post Tip

I do like a bit of pineapple on a pizza. Just rare I have pizza! 

Just about preference at the end of the day. Only thing that makes me giggle is when those who dislike it, try to have the argument that the reason is because it's a fruit. Without cottoning on what tomato is.. ;)

Report Post Tip

This post hurts my eyes. How can you sully a beautiful pizza with pineapple. Next you'll say you wear socks on the outside of your sandles!!!

Report Post Tip

Yes. Pineapple does not belong on pizza. How you can have meat and fruit on pizza is beyond me, it's gross! However, I respect peoples right to be wrong. :P

Report Post Tip

its not really question is it bad or not but like pizza is meal with certain ingredients dos ands donts and once you go over that its simply bread with similar stuff like pizza and pinneaple

Report Post Tip

Honestly, this is a crime against the law of pizza. Whoever originally made this must have had a really bad sense of taste and smell. I'm pretty sure if you suggested it in Italy you would be thrown out.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I actually love pineapple on pizza (Hawaiian)! I don't get why people say it doesn't belong. Pineapple and Ham! YUM! What do the rest of you guys think? Do you give it a chance?

Report Post Tip

I love a good hawaiin pizza. I especially love it with some cracked up bacon on there along with the ham and pineapple, then i'll ask for half of the pie to also have jalapenos on it. It's a personal favorite of mine. I consider it a comfort food on a lazy day.

Report Post Tip
Pineapple on pizza isn't bad in my opinion. Pineapple and ham belong together, and pizza is good, so why not.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL