Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 08:33:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
is pineapple on pizza really bad? Started by: woahbro on Aug 31, '21 06:41

I don't think it's a good idea. In fact, why would you throw FRUIT on a PIZZA? Fruitcake.

Like, do you put an apple on your sandwich? Or get French Fries with mayonaise and strawberries on top of it? Nah.

Pizza is pizza. Eat with beer, dont try to improve it and do healthy stuff with it by putting on a pineapple..

Report Post Tip

It's not bad. It's just not pizza. It tastes fine though. I just wouldn't want it with a nice Barolo and etc. It's a bastardization of pizza, but there's always room for bastards in this world. 

Report Post Tip

Pineapple does not belong on pizza. Anybody who says otherwise is a sinner. It is anarchy and blasphemous...

Report Post Tip

depends where you live honestly

on a pacific island with an abundance of tasty ripe pineapple surely it is not a sin :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I agree with Le-Semois.  When I Hawaii it is amazing.  Back at home,  it don't taste the same. 

Report Post Tip

Working in a pizza place, its kind of annoying but not as annoying as banana peppers or other stupid crap on only half the pizza.

Pineapples should only exist on pizza. Nowhere else. Pineapples off pizza are just disgusting.

Report Post Tip
Pizza with pinneapple is Just wrong. It's not the Italian traditional. And you should not mix fruit with pizza. Doesn't matter what kind of fruit.

But maybe we should't call pinneapple pizza a pizza. Just call it something else then it's fine.
Report Post Tip
Pineapple is not meant for a pizza. Peppermint or meatball are the perfect match for a pizza. Pineapple is meant for a pina colada or evan the top of an ice cream sundae. Would you put coco nut on a pizza. Hell no. Never, just to think of an abomination.
Report Post Tip

Even though pineapple on pizza isnt too bad, I dont actually remember the last time I even had a Hawaiian. If you aint getting meat feast, you aint living. Peppers, mushrooms, sweetcorn, etc, are all a sneaky distraction from the true toppings, more MEAT.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza doesn't make no sense. I tried it once and was completely confused as how people actually have it and are happy. Pineapple on its own is delicious though :P.

Report Post Tip

Yes. Yes it is. 

Olives on pizza is also a disgrace. But that's mostly because I dislike olives in general! Tried it once, involuntarily, on pizza and it just wasnt the same even after removing them :(

Report Post Tip
Pineapple?
It is a fruit and i totally hate it on any of my sour dishes.
Though as a fruit i love it having it alone
Report Post Tip

in my opinion it shouldn't be on pizza but other people are different so what I say go with what you like.

Report Post Tip

should not be on pizza.. dont mind pineapple in some asian dishes though or just on it's own or in a drink with some kick

just seems it's breaking a sacred rule on a pizza

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

pizza is nice with Sri lankan Pineapples with spicy chicken, good balance of hot and sweet.

Report Post Tip

Pineapple on pizza isn't bad, but it most definitely would not be my first choice of pizza.  I like that Margherita pizza if I'm trying to be fancy, but my choices of pizza will always be combination, straight cheese pizza, or pepperoni pizza.  I also really like mushroom, sausage and olives on a pizza, it's pretty damn good.

Report Post Tip

I use to frown about pineapple on pizza, until I tried some. It pairs well with other toppings. But it is not my go to pizza. I like prefer plain with extra cheese.

Report Post Tip

I had the option of buying a pineapple pizza today and couldnt bring myself to do it... In the end, pepperoni is too damn good to ignore.

Report Post Tip

I love pineapple more than anything, but not on my pizza. It's not the best combo in my eyes tbh.

Report Post Tip

I can't say I've ever had pineapple on pizza. I'm convinced I don't like pineapple based on some childhood adversion to it. But I can imagine that it why pineapple on pizza would be appealing. It's like the sweet/salty combo that makes the magic of things like candied bacon and sweet & salty popcorn!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: is pineapple on pizza really bad?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL